Sexual jealousy that does not pass - What to do ??

shuvas26

How to overcome sexual fanaticism ?
You have someone you know and you are madly in love with,
and most of all you are attracted to her obsessively, and you get along well,
understand each other, and you have similar things you've lived
, but you are not friends because she is not attracted to you, sexually.
And the thought that this girl FUKKs a man she thinks is sexier than you,
eats you from the inside, and you say you'll end up getting over you,
you know you'll get a good girl and everything you love
, but you will never feel the same attraction and passion you felt for this girl
, And it will destroy you ... how you get over it

you know deep down, you'll get to know a new good girl.
But you will not feel this incredible passion again.
You will not be as satisfied as you could be.
This wound will run out again and again, to remember it.

I attach my synastry and the girl and the composition
And tell me what makes me so active and what can be done

my guess is my pluto conjunct her venus in scorpio 12th house.
the lesson is to let go?

im in blue she is in red )SHE SCORPIO IM PISCES

s_000004.gif

craft94

The Pluto - Venus conjunction is probably it but don't worry, since she's Venus, it means you'll probably start to hate her once she dumps the man she's with and starts returning her affection. That's what I've read anyway.

Your Venus on her Ascendant probably makes her feel attractive.
The Jupiter on your Ascendant makes you feel good about yourself.
With her Moon on your NN, there's a certain feeling of comfortability and "destiny."

However, she's also got a stellium in your 12th house, the house of hidden enemies. There's a 12th house stellium in your composite too and from what I read the 12th house is the "worst" to have any composite placement in. She's probably keeping secrets from you...?

May I ask how you two know each other? Were you friends first? How did this obsession develop?

shuvas26

The Pluto - Venus conjunction is probably it but don't worry, since she's Venus, it means you'll probably start to hate her once she dumps the man she's with and starts returning her affection. That's what I've read anyway.

Your Venus on her Ascendant probably makes her feel attractive.
The Jupiter on your Ascendant makes you feel good about yourself.
With her Moon on your NN, there's a certain feeling of comfortability and "destiny."

However, she's also got a stellium in your 12th house, the house of hidden enemies. There's a 12th house stellium in your composite too and from what I read the 12th house is the "worst" to have any composite placement in. She's probably keeping secrets from you...?

May I ask how you two know each other? Were you friends first? How did this obsession develop?
We traveled abroad together in Thailand for a month

you say

" but don't worry, since she's Venus, it means you'll probably start to hate her once she dumps the man she's with and starts returning her affection. That's what I've read anyway. "

what u mean by sayin "starts returning her affection'' ?

I helped her a lot on the trip. She was in the hospital, was hospitalized for food poisoning, and I helped her to get there and get treatment, I did not hear a word of thanks. She was a very hard girl. We got along on a trip but she did not give me the connection and intimacy I wanted. In a direct way that I want her, and she said she was not built to connect, maybe from the moment she dumped me, she would regret it and come back, is that what you're saying?

Last edited:

craft94

We traveled abroad together in Thailand for a month

you say

" but don't worry, since she's Venus, it means you'll probably start to hate her once she dumps the man she's with and starts returning her affection. That's what I've read anyway. "

what u mean by sayin "starts returning her affection'' ?

I helped her a lot on the trip. She was in the hospital, was hospitalized for food poisoning, and I helped her to get there and get treatment, I did not hear a word of thanks. She was a very hard girl. We got along on a trip but she did not give me the connection and intimacy I wanted. In a direct way that I want her, and she said she was not built to connect, maybe from the moment she dumped me, she would regret it and come back, is that what you're saying?
I'll PM you when I get home from work

shuvas26

she will NEVER return your affections. get it? as soon as i read your post, knew you had a stalker element. There it is with your Pluto oppressing her.

LEAVE her alone. GET HELP, get on medications to calm you down. Mental illness is very manageable these days with the right doctor and the correct pills.

I had a stalker and was TERRIFIED that he was going to kill me because I did not share romantic feelings towards him. He turned angry LIKE YOU and I informed my family that if they found me butchered then they would know who it was to inform the police.

I had to move miles away disconnect from all social media. I'm sure you are spying on her. My god, this poor girl has no idea how obsessed you are with her.

I beg you to get help for yourself and for this young lady in question who will one day get married and have a family with another man.

If you are religious at all, please speak to a Rabbi immediately.

One of the reasons why I flew was that even before we flew together, I developed a very strong obsession. I did not work, I barely ate, I got up in the morning I thought about her, I went to sleep I thought about her.

We walked for a month together with another girl, we were three. Thailand.

And during the entire trip, despite all the feelings and the obsession, I felt that I could not do anything,
I could barely talk, or even initiate anything. Probably because of this connection, was at house 12,
And a lot of stars fell in my house at 12, and with her they fell in the house too

What came out, I was very, very quiet during the trip, I was very indifferent to her on the trip,
She met a man on a trip and wanted to just walk with him for a whole day and then come back, I said go away,
I was a little hurt, but I did not do anything during this month, no action against her will, nothing was forced on her,
I did not do any Platonic behavior, nothing was coercive, I never raised my voice on her, I actually admired her quietly and felt small for her,
that I was not for her, despite all her egoistic behavior, I was imagined and dazzled by her.
And only when I returned to Israel did I discover that I was wrong and that we were not in touch, because I deserve a sensitive and good girl.
I'm also a Pisces, and I'm also very mature. So I managed to control these feelings.

It's true I follow her, just to know if she went on or not.
But I took control of that too, and what I did, I deleted her from my Facebook
So I will not be able to follow her.

I told her directly without games, that I wanted her, and she said she was not interested.

I felt it could not be true. But apparently it can and she does not want me.

And then I thought maybe that energy was working that way,

That after she left me she would understand what she had lost.

The truth is that she is a very cold, very egoistic girl, (the girl sun scorpio' moon capricorn' saturn in 1th house) she is very very cold and self interested.

Actually, she's the dangerous girl, and I'm the good guy.

She is insolent, impatient, childish, superficial,

She has a good heart and everything, but she is a very self-centered person!!

She is very childish. And she is very ungrateful.

And its entire loss,

Because I am very spiritually developed. And a graduate with values.

She could only gain from me and grow my way through our deep conversations.

And we had a few deep conversations, and I saw that she was drinking my words thirstily

I spent some of my money on the trip, so that she would have normal, tasty food in a hospital
And a blanket, not to please her, but to help.

I did not hear a single word of thanks, and she did not pay me a cent.

And the other girl we were with, she was also a good girl and she helped her a lot.

And she was gossiping about her behind her back.

She told me he was a guy she understood to be like her very much and have feelings and all...

And she exploited it and used it manipulatively,

she used it all the way just because he loved her and she did not.

And in fact she has no problem being insensitive, she cares only about herself.

And yet, I could close my eyes to this behavior, and still love her
. And look at her with loving eyes.

I realized I had to let go because this girl was not for me,

I'm better than she is.

So you're wrong, I'm the poor guy, I'm the one who got save from disaster and pain

And luckily I did not go into a relationship with her,

Because I felt very insecure about birth,

There is something about her aggressiveness and her dominance that fascinated me and excited me

And made me feel worth something.

But what is worth being in a relationship with a girl who is not sensitive and does not care

I must have been attracted to her sexually, and I loved her for something I could not put my finger on.

But I guess it will.

And learn to let go with the understanding that this is not the girl for me, I deserve a lot better !!!

Last edited:

twistandshout

Pluto in the twelfth house is one of the most uncomfortable placements that I think are possible. It shows a fixation with power and control, and it being retrograde also shows a sense of fear of people being able to control you.

With it placed directly on her Venus, I don't think that's a particularly healthy connection to be holding on to or trying to humor in any way, shape or form.

The composite chart also seems to be a bit of a warning. All of those planets in the twelfth house shows a lot of unhealthy and hidden aspects to the relationship. There's also Pisces and Virgo intercepted with double Sagittarius and Gemini which points to irregular behavior and connection between the two of you. Reasoning and problem solving has been dissolved and replaced by ego, The ability to tether to reality is replaced with idealized goals and Sagittarius/Gemini is a double housed placement that I've seen (in natal charts at least) the point to a lack of direction, inability to complete things and impulsive behavior.

At any rate, if your goal is to move on then the first thing you should do is acknowledge that this is an obsession and to seek professional help from a counselor that can help you untangle the tether to her. Turning to astrology should never be seen as an end all/be all for something like this and agree with blackbery's sentiments that you should just drop this entirely.