Is it 12th house?

christina1989

This is synastry chart with someone i work for sometimes.
I sometimes work in this company when they have lots of work maybe i could work there full time but i kinda feel uncomfortable around this man who owns company and i feel weird.
I think he is ok and company is great but somehow i am held Back.

I made synastry chart(i dont know his birthtime) and his sun venus and mercury falls in my 12th house and i have Saturn in 12th maybe thats why i feel uncomfortable? Anyone?

https://m.imgur.com/a/uH3JQuf

Osamenor

Staff member
If his placements in your twelfth house were the reason why you're uncomfortable with him, you would be uncomfortable with all Aquariuses. Are you?

What kind of uncomfortable is this? Is it the "he's a creep" kind of uncomfortable? Or is it feeling self conscious around him? Or annoyed by him? Those are entirely different things, but might all be summed up as uncomfortable.

It's much more likely that you're uncomfortable with his behavior than with his astrological placements. It might be very subtle behavior. Perhaps he's someone who doesn't really respect people's boundaries: that kind of person might be making you uncomfortable in a way that makes it hard for you to put a finger on why. Most people who disrespect boundaries do it in very subtle ways. And if someone like that is in a position of power, which he is within the company he owns, they feel extra entitled to ignore people's boundaries.

If you feel self conscious around him, that would be a different kind of uncomfortable, and it might have more to do with your own personal reaction to him than with anything he does. If you're annoyed by him, you probably can define why. Without knowing what kind of uncomfortable you mean, I can't go any further with this.

christina1989

If his placements in your twelfth house were the reason why you're uncomfortable with him, you would be uncomfortable with all Aquariuses. Are you?

What kind of uncomfortable is this? Is it the "he's a creep" kind of uncomfortable? Or is it feeling self conscious around him? Or annoyed by him? Those are entirely different things, but might all be summed up as uncomfortable.

It's much more likely that you're uncomfortable with his behavior than with his astrological placements. It might be very subtle behavior. Perhaps he's someone who doesn't really respect people's boundaries: that kind of person might be making you uncomfortable in a way that makes it hard for you to put a finger on why. Most people who disrespect boundaries do it in very subtle ways. And if someone like that is in a position of power, which he is within the company he owns, they feel extra entitled to ignore people's boundaries.

If you feel self conscious around him, that would be a different kind of uncomfortable, and it might have more to do with your own personal reaction to him than with anything he does. If you're annoyed by him, you probably can define why. Without knowing what kind of uncomfortable you mean, I can't go any further with this.

Well aquarius are hit or miss for me xd
I dont think he is creep or anything,he is great as boss when i told him i would like bigger pay he paid me way more and he is nice respectful but something just seem off who knows in time maybe things will change.

Osamenor

Staff member
Well aquarius are hit or miss for me xd
That's probably true of all sun signs. Some people insist that they feel the same way about certain sun signs--they'll say things like, "I always get along great with Cancers," or, "I hate all Virgos," but realistically, you don't always know the sun signs of the people you're dealing with, and even when you do, if you really kept careful track of the sun signs of everyone you interact with, it would be much more nuanced.

WellI dont think he is creep or anything,he is great as boss when i told him i would like bigger pay he paid me way more and he is nice respectful but something just seem off who knows in time maybe things will change.
Off in what way? Does he seem too perfect? Or like an oddball? Or something else?

Does he perhaps go above and beyond in every way, to the point that you're wondering what his motivation is? For example, paying you more than you asked for. Maybe you undersold yourself, and he recognized it, or he thought you were much more valuable to the company than you did--that would be the innocent explanation--but maybe he has a pattern of giving people too much, which could be loan sharking behavior. Making you feel beholden to him, unable to refuse him anything.

Or maybe you've picked up on something in his interactions with others, if not in his interactions with you personally.

If you're feeling that there's something off about him, there is. It may or may not be a genuinely bad kind of off, but there's something that's ringing your alarm. Maybe he does have something about him to be genuinely wary of, or maybe he just reminds you of someone else you've known who did. The explanation is much more likely to be found in what you actually see in him than in his natal chart.

SunConjunctUranus

Excuse me Christina and Ms Osa,

Not trying to hijack but I have a question pertaining to synastry. What kind of effects do you think if the other person's planets are happen to be in angular, succedent, cadent house or sign of nativy's birth chart?

Mostly rely on Ptolemy's Sun-Moon, and Venus-Mars theory. But it was really unsophiscated elaborations.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Excuse me Christina and Ms Osa,

Not trying to hijack but I have a question pertaining to synastry. What kind of effects do you think if the other person's planets are happen to be in angular, succedent, cadent house or sign of nativy's birth chart?

Mostly rely on Ptolemy's Sun-Moon, and Venus-Mars theory. But it was really unsophiscated elaborations.

That's very complex, and off topic for this thread. How someone's planets aspect yours in synastry is much more relevant than which of your houses their planets are in. Some astrologers consider the house placements completely irrelevant.

Even if we did consider the house placements, aspects would still change it. For example, if you have your sun in your twelfth house, anyone who has a placement in your twelfth house might have it conjunct your sun. So we have a sun/their planet dynamic to consider. But if your twelfth house is empty and doesn't even aspect your sun, someone's planets being in your twelfth house would be quite different.

Gemini888

His Neptune also falls into your 7H squaring Sun in 12H. Looks like a confusing interpersonal relationship.

But looking at your 12H, you also have Saturn there conjuncting his Merc, and also his Chiron is involved in the mess. Have you ever considered that the discomfort you feel around him is just your own issue? Maybe somehow he accidentally triggered a part of you that you don't particularly enjoy. Maybe you feel intellectually inferior around him. His Saturn also touches your 10H. Looks like you feel a lot of pressure in performing well at work when he is around.

His NN is in your 7H. Could be that you should loosen up and learn to cooperate with him despite the suspicion. He could just be harmless and you may realize working with him is a great experience (his Jupiter in your 8H may support that)