Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-14-2019, 07:36 AM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Are we going to break up?


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-14-2019, 09:17 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,905
Talking Re: Are we going to break up?

Please, re-upload the map by using regiomontanus
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-14-2019, 01:41 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Please, re-upload the map by using regiomontanus
Oh, hello. I see you like to help in my posts. Here it is:

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-14-2019, 01:50 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,905
Re: Are we going to break up?

Did you have something else to talk about in your current relationship? Or like your own interpretations about this map?

Please, let us know before judging the map, because that's how it works [horary] in this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-14-2019, 02:03 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Did you have something else to talk about in your current relationship? Or like your own interpretations about this map?

Please, let us know before judging the map, because that's how it works [horary] in this forum.
So, it can be my Neptune square sun transit and my Venus square Neptune natal, but I feel that he is trying to avoid me by putting many difficulties(being critical, his mother got mad at me for nothing which is suspicious, doesn't call or talk to me anymore social media much, he wants to meet less, less sex too, jesus. And I opened my eyes yesterday)... he is too relaxed in the relationship and I still giving too much. He blames he got less credit because he didn't know how to use his credit card and got financial problems and now he needs to work harder so we can have fun together.. I live a little far from him so I can undesrtand about he driving to meet me. We are dating for almost 4 months

I am saturn in capricorn in my house.. Saturn in the querent house can be "depression", when asking that I felt miserable. But it doens't seem accurate him being the Moon, he is capricorn charged, not emotional. Moon and Saturn doenst aspect each other so my guess is not yet, saturn may act as a eelaying influence( maybe I will try to delay it?)

Last edited by Emeraldstar99; 01-14-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-14-2019, 02:15 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 433
Re: Are we going to break up?

I think your intuition is right. Jupiter square Neptune in 3rd (He's trying to dissolve communication). He may be influenced by mother or something home related. Mercury at 14 degrees plus Neptune at 14 says to me that your communications are hazy and unclear. I think it might be his mom influencing him (Chiron/hurt at 28 degrees/Mom in Pisces/behind the scenes).
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-14-2019, 02:21 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
I think your intuition is right. Jupiter square Neptune in 3rd (He's trying to dissolve communication). He may be influenced by mother or something home related. Mercury at 14 degrees plus Neptune at 14 says to me that your communications are hazy and unclear. I think it might be his mom influencing him (Chiron/hurt at 28 degrees/Mom in Pisces/behind the scenes).
Is it right about breakig up? His mother got big resentments about me but she is not perfect either. She misundestood something, even my boyfriend said it was little... I think something is up.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-14-2019, 02:49 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,905
Lightbulb Re: Are we going to break up?

This is always been the case to me why I switch to sidereal. Problems are communications and sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldstar99 View Post
I feel that he is trying to avoid me by putting many difficulties(being critical, his mother got mad at me for nothing which is suspicious, doesn't call or talk to me anymore social media much, he wants to meet less, less sex too, jesus.
Please, note his significators descendant in Gemini and Mercury detriment in Sagittarius [communications].

Your significator ascendant in Sagittarius and Jupiter is in Scorpio [sex].

Conclusions: Jupiter and Mercury is not in aspect at all. It is the best way for both parties to slowly end the relationship. But if you want to give a chance, it is you decide.

Wishing well.

R
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-14-2019, 02:57 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
This is always been the case to me why I switch to sidereal. Problems are communications and sex.

Please, note his significators descendant in Gemini and Mercury detriment in Sagittarius [communications].

Your significator ascendant in Sagittarius and Jupiter is in Scorpio [sex].

Conclusions: Jupiter and Mercury is not in aspect at all. It is the best way for both parties to slowly end the relationship. But if you want to give a chance, it is you decide.

Wishing well.

R
In the sideral mercury will be in jupiter sign, Sagittarius, suggestioning an admiration from the mercury person to the jupiter person. Would that be possible? I'm not sure Saturn in 1st makes an horary chart still valid.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:07 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,905
Lightbulb Re: Are we going to break up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldstar99 View Post
In the sideral mercury will be in jupiter sign, Sagittarius, suggestioning an admiration from the mercury person to the jupiter person. Would that be possible? I'm not sure Saturn in 1st makes an horary chart still valid.
I see your passion, Jupiter in Scorpio and oh XII from Asc. I already said his significators Mercury detriment in Sagittarius in the Asc. Both significators is not in aspect and your conditions in XII is not good, my friend. But again, this is your choice to decide it.

Good luck

R

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-14-2019 at 03:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:11 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 433
Re: Are we going to break up?

It's obvious his mother is a huge influence on what's happening. Is she foreign? I see some indicators..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
It's obvious his mother is a huge influence on what's happening. Is she foreign? I see some indicators..
No, I know she is a gemini with cancer influence and my bf loves her deeply. She stopped talking to me and I haven't know abot about her since. My bf suggested me to apologize to her and she is the kind of woman who hold grudges. Idk how I would apologize to her if she is angry by something my own bf said by mistake. He was angry and said something without thinking.

Last edited by Emeraldstar99; 01-14-2019 at 03:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:20 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I see your passion, Jupiter in Scorpio and oh XII from Asc. I already said his significators Mercury detriment in Sagittarius in the Asc. Both significators is not in aspect and your conditions in XII is not good, my friend. But again, this is your choice to decide it.

Good luck

R
Would the reason be some insecurity in sex or a third party?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:24 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 433
Re: Are we going to break up?

I'd say a female friend might be influencing, perhaps.

I had an issue with a guy I was dating and he was very close to his mother but it was too much. I made the decision to break up with him one day when she would insist on calling regularly around the time I would make dinner and he would talk to her for an hour until the dinner got cold. It was one of a few signs for me that I didn't matter as much. Years later, I have had no regrets. Life is complicated enough without having to compete with someone in your relationship.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-14-2019)
  #15  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:25 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,905
Lightbulb Re: Are we going to break up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldstar99 View Post
Would the reason be some insecurity in sex or a third party?
What I know is XII is associated with hidden, so you might the one who hidden something from him. Your significators is sitting there. In this case the Jupiter expressions is Scorpionic nature and natally you are Scorpio dominant expressions. Come on just think about it, you said that you already giving too much to him. There are too many wisemen out there around you who really need so badly into relationship [poke to myself]. You are still very young btw.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-14-2019 at 03:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:31 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
I'd say a female friend might be influencing, perhaps.

I had an issue with a guy I was dating and he was very close to his mother but it was too much. I made the decision to break up with him one day when she would insist on calling regularly around the time I would make dinner and he would talk to her for an hour until the dinner got cold. It was one of a few signs for me that I didn't matter as much. Years later, I have had no regrets. Life is complicated enough without having to compete with someone in your relationship.
Yeah, that seems about right. He told me he talked to a female friend he trusted in his job(she's older and has a long term bf who is in the job too) about our relationship... His mother made his mind confused, I told him that a relationship should have priorities, he doesn't seem to understand that. I think I will finally leave him.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emeraldstar99 For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-14-2019)
  #17  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
What I know is XII is associated with hidden, so you might the one who hidden something from him. Your significators is sitting there.
I'm trying to think about that. I don't hide him about anything besides things I am jealous about(he is too flirty), honestly. I'm not a cheater, he may be suspicious of me. I'm nervous about his behaviour so much that I dreamed yesterday that he was cheating me multiple times. I'm trying to hold on this relationship a little longer because we will be in the same enviroment, I bet he also feel the same pressure.

Last edited by Emeraldstar99; 01-14-2019 at 03:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emeraldstar99 For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-14-2019)
  #18  
Unread 01-14-2019, 03:45 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 433
Re: Are we going to break up?

I also wonder if Uranus (ups and downs) sitting next to Moon/mom/home might be another indicator of instability. Don't despair though - return to the forum again soon and we'll give you some predictions on some good things to expect.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 01-14-2019, 04:11 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,905
Re: Are we going to break up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldstar99 View Post
I think I will finally leave him.
This is assertion that I love to hear. Good luck with your love life, my friend.

R
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 01-14-2019, 04:17 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 433
Re: Are we going to break up?

12th house is also "hidden fears" and rules dreams so it could simply mean that your fears about him (Jupiter) are playing out through your dreams. And remember, Jupiter also represents "expanded or many."

I wouldn't focus too much energy on uncovering anything.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-15-2019, 12:53 AM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
12th house is also "hidden fears" and rules dreams so it could simply mean that your fears about him (Jupiter) are playing out through your dreams. And remember, Jupiter also represents "expanded or many."

I wouldn't focus too much energy on uncovering anything.
That's a nice interpretation. It really makes sense. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 01-15-2019, 12:53 AM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Re: Are we going to break up?

Guys, I am going to meet him tomorrow to break up.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 01-15-2019, 01:34 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldstar99 View Post
Guys, I am going to meet him tomorrow to break up.
Come on, you can do it!

Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 01-15-2019, 03:16 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Re: Are we going to break up?

Anyone else? I'm curious before it happens
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 01-15-2019, 10:42 PM
Emeraldstar99 Emeraldstar99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 119
Re: Are we going to break up?

Update: No breakups after meeting.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
break

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.