Billionaire's Missing Wife: Where is She?

watcherofthesouth

I drew this chart for the day that Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Hagen went reported missing, the 68-year-old wife of Tom Hagen — a media-shy real estate investor and owner of an electric company. This has been reported around the world today. So where is she? What happened to her? Since I do not have an exact time of the event, it's challenging but I assigned a time for the evening since that makes the most sense to me. https://ibb.co/8sMsYyp
The ransom note was written poorly ("Bad English) which might suggest a foreign enemy (Mercury/note in Sagittarius/foreign)

Uranus (Bitcoin) at 0 degrees Taurus (Money) in 10th shows ransom and the police asking for the public's help.

I don't like the degree of the Sun (8 degrees/death in Scorpio/death) or the Asc.

I believe a foreign entity this behind this and/or "outward enemies"/6th/Pluto.

I think investigators/Scorpio near her home (4th) will need to head towards cold/Saturn water (Neptune/Pisces) to find her.

Any observations?

watcherofthesouth

Agree with you on the 7th, however someone made the case that the 6th is opposite the 12th (hidden enemies). So I wonder if it's both.

If it's 6th, with Ketu there in Aquarius (internet), they won't get what they want. In the 7th they are obviously ill-intentioned with Mars (and armed).

I think the enemy is North of her (although you can't get much more North) but in a foreign land.

SunConjunctUranus

I thought this will be resolved when the mars making opposition to Jupiter [Law Enforcement].

Excuse me ms watcherofthesouth, but their language is not English, maybe the kidnapper [mars] are local people.

Last edited:

Tandy

Banned
I drew this chart for the day that Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Hagen went reported missing, the 68-year-old wife of Tom Hagen — a media-shy real estate investor and owner of an electric company. This has been reported around the world today. So where is she? What happened to her? Since I do not have an exact time of the event, it's challenging but I assigned a time for the evening since that makes the most sense to me. https://ibb.co/8sMsYyp
The ransom note was written poorly ("Bad English) which might suggest a foreign enemy (Mercury/note in Sagittarius/foreign)

Uranus (Bitcoin) at 0 degrees Taurus (Money) in 10th shows ransom and the police asking for the public's help.

I don't like the degree of the Sun (8 degrees/death in Scorpio/death) or the Asc.

I believe a foreign entity this behind this and/or "outward enemies"/6th/Pluto.

I think investigators/Scorpio near her home (4th) will need to head towards cold/Saturn water (Neptune/Pisces) to find her.

Any observations?

my initial impression is whether your interest in Hagen wife or husband is 7th inquiry or 9th or 10th house and if a turned chart is valid. You spoke more of him than her in question and asked of foreign entities. Are you asking did he kill his wife or have her killed 1st house of him or was she killed by someone other than him 12th house. Is she alive or dead?