Which house to locate a letter from medical people

Arthur Fomalhaut

Hi,
I'm practicing with a not too important question and maybe someone wants to help me locate the significators

Simply it is about a communication from the hospital, has it been issued or not? Because I fear I havent got the message. They let "open" the date for next appointment because it was very ahead in time.

I know your doctor or surgeon is 7th, and a communication from him or her would be 9th, e.g 3th from the 7th. But here it is more like the administrative machinery issuing the next appointment. Do I still keep the 9th?

And the fact that the message has been issued would be a contact between lord9 and lord7? ( like their "energy" to comunnicate is there)Mind you this is not about whether is gonna be a contact with me. Rather then a question about "will I receive the message" ( I know I havent and anyway will get it soon no matter what) it is simply "Has the message from the medical people been issued?"

Thank s a lot for your help if any

Sunrise

Hi,
I'm practicing with a not too important question and maybe someone wants to help me locate the significators

Simply it is about a communication from the hospital, has it been issued or not? Because I fear I havent got the message. They let "open" the date for next appointment because it was very ahead in time.

I know your doctor or surgeon is 7th, and a communication from him or her would be 9th, e.g 3th from the 7th. But here it is more like the administrative machinery issuing the next appointment. Do I still keep the 9th?

And the fact that the message has been issued would be a contact between lord9 and lord7? ( like their "energy" to comunnicate is there)Mind you this is not about whether is gonna be a contact with me. Rather then a question about "will I receive the message" ( I know I havent and anyway will get it soon no matter what) it is simply "Has the message from the medical people been issued?"

Thank s a lot for your help if any

Dear hi,
can you upload the chart please???
In general the messages or the letters are shown by the 3rd house. the 7th house represents the others and the message they have received, You look at their own derivative 3rd house. You also look at the moon and if there is some transfer or collection of light. You also see the physical significators.
but its better to upload your chart

Arthur Fomalhaut

Thank you Sunrise,

I was trying to make it more complicated than it is; if it has been "issued" as I call it, it means the plain "is it in its way", no problem wether administration or the doctor, they are all just "other people", legitimately converted, same chart, into the classic and plain "when I will get their communication?" ( I hope :) )

which is definitely 9th according to Frawley whom I follow, no doubt about that, and indeed there is an applicative aspect between Lord 9 and the Moon, I think is gonna be 4 weeks, from the 3 measures of time logical for the case (hours, days, weeks) I pick.

You know I dont post charts because I assume that it is about learning, not asking free consultations, but is great that there's someone taking consultations for free, apparently. In the past someone told me "it is the time I understand the question":)