Dupe accounts

Dubyadude1986

It has become pretty clear to me that periodically we have come strange things going on such as people creating duplicate accounts, signing on from different locations or IPs, and talking to themselves.

It shows me what can happen when we get too sucked into the computer and I am going to do some things outside this summer.

I think I'm taking a break for a little bit. Have a good summer.

Blaze

Account Closed
You did catch that troll, Duby. So I actually believe you when you say some have alt accounts. It's kind of sad though, I mean, does reality suuck so bad for some that they need to talk to themselves or troll with another name?

Eh.

Take care, man. Hope to see ya soon.

tsmall

Premium Member
It has become pretty clear to me that periodically we have come strange things going on such as people creating duplicate accounts, signing on from different locations or IPs, and talking to themselves.

It shows me what can happen when we get too sucked into the computer and I am going to do some things outside this summer.

I think I'm taking a break for a little bit. Have a good summer.

You do realize that, 1) Mercury is retrograde, and his nature is to contest and destabilize (regardless of who thinks Uranus rules this), and that Mercury's nature also includes that of rational thought...as well as a host of other things involving communication and trransportation? No?

If I recall, you got your user name because you couldn't sign into your original account for some reason or another. As in, you got to be proverbally reincarnated here at AW, and sent a Mea Culpa to the forum about it.

Sometimes we need to reban former members for the same stuff they did before. Sometimes, former members can be rehabilitated. It's not really a judical thing, but more a social, how does this person behave thing that makes a difference.

Enjoy your break.
xo
t

conspiracy theorist

That guy might. He reminds me of this "Dude 123" guy.

I wonder if he'll create 8365 accounts no matter how many times he's banned.

You mean thatguy who is always having trouble with women at his office and can't find a partner in his community?

I really want to know what happens next in his gay story he wrote me. I was getting in the mood

Blaze

Account Closed
You mean thatguy who is always having trouble with women at his office and can't find a partner in his community?

I really want to know what happens next in his gay story he wrote me. I was getting in the mood

Indeed, thatguy who was banned twice before under different usernames. One being such a dude 1 2 3 and the other iuhrgiurhgr, outed by the very opener of this thread.

Perhaps he should stop school work and take up a novelist work. Of the....adult variety. :whistling:

conspiracy theorist

Indeed, thatguy who was banned twice before under different usernames. One being such a dude 1 2 3 and the other iuhrgiurhgr, outed by the very opener of this thread.

Perhaps he should stop school work and take up a novelist work. Of the....adult variety. :whistling:

Oh, I agree man. With such a strong Mars conj the ascendant in mercurial Virgo and a strong Venus on top of it, he'd write stories that could make anybodies creative juices flowing ;)

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh, I agree man. With such a strong Mars conj the ascendant in mercurial Virgo and a strong Venus on top of it, he'd write stories that could make anybodies creative juices flowing ;)

Ah yes, we must remember however, that it is Pluto pushing thatguy into princess territory, i.e, into your heart.

In fact, thatguy could write an 8365 page adult novel on it!

conspiracy theorist

Ah yes, we must remember however, that it is Pluto pushing thatguy into princess territory, i.e, into your heart.

In fact, thatguy could write an 8365 page adult novel on it!

Oh my.... if thatguy ever wrote a novel I would have to read it 8365 times to make sure I get all the juice out of that book. I'll lose my mind and say something incoherent like, oh I don't know, iurghurui or something....

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh my.... if thatguy ever wrote a novel I would have to read it 8365 times to make sure I get all the juice out of that book. I'll lose my mind and say something incoherent like, oh I don't know, iurghurui or something....

Hmm, it would be strange if thatguy didn't write something incoherent after 8365 pages of novel. I personally would be a true dude and read it in 1 2 3 days.

I wonder which username he'll sign with his John hancock. :cool:

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, it would be strange if thatguy didn't write something incoherent after 8365 pages of novel. I personally would be a true dude and read it in 1 2 3 days.

I wonder which username he'll sign with his John hancock. :cool:

Dude, I wouldn't just read it 1, or 2 or even 3 times. No, I will go through the whole story with a fine comb and analyze each chapter 8365. When I'm dead, I want thatguy to know that I will be reading his novel in the 8365 sphere of Sirius.