will he call me_send me a message?

Sunrise

I would like your help please in this chart!! I asked if he will call me! I think the answer i think is no, the moon void and the main planets have no aspects.
Mars likes a lot Venus but Venus is in detriment of Mars in the 6th h his 12th h.
not so good
can i have some opinion please:innocent:

Attachments

• Will he call me_send me a message.jpg
    Will he call me_send me a message.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 140

rafaella

I would like your help please in this chart!! I asked if he will call me! I think the answer i think is no, the moon void and the main planets have no aspects.
Mars likes a lot Venus but Venus is in detriment of Mars in the 6th h his 12th h.
not so good
can i have some opinion please:innocent:

I think not. Moon is void, his significtor is in a weak placement. He is busy with his life based on all those sextiles applying to Mars.

Sunrise

I think not. Moon is void, his significtor is in a weak placement. He is busy with his life based on all those sextiles applying to Mars.
thank you so much rafaela for your help:whistling:
yes he is very busy (6ht h).... i can see from the chart that if he will communicate with me also will be the same - he is very very weak and i think he is hiding things (12ht his house)
i will update you if i have some news.....
again, thank you for your input

Arena

Ok, I have another view.

You asked if he would call you or send you a message, not if you will meet soon. So I see you recently met, Venus has just passed by Mars. His message however is Saturn and I see Mercury, the planet of messages and communication is about to conjunct Saturn and sextile Mars and then it will translate the light from Saturn and Mars to you by sextile aspect. So my answer to this one is yes he will send you a message or call you. But the message/call may cause some confusion as those planets are also in aspect to Neptune.

The contact will probably happen in 12 days or weeks (you see 12 units of time for Mercury to get the message across to Venus)

The Moon is not void to me, it is about to sextile Neptune. Neptune is something of a confusing or deceptive nature.

But you are about to oppose Uranus which could mean something of separative nature.

Last edited:

Sunrise

finally he sent me a message-call me in the night. ....
It is incredible, and I thought me too that the answer was negative, (as rafaela mention) but i saw the Moon to do with Neptune aspect from his 5th and then after -immediately with Pluto from his 3rd (communication), and the last aspect with :jupiter::trine:.
thank you both (rafaela-arena) for your immediate response and your help:innocent:
It is difficult when it involves in your own emotional....

Last edited:

Arena

Thanks for update, but that was pretty quick and probably a nice relief for you :)

Well the reason for the message is not Moon's aspect to Neptune and Pluto, those are extra clues for the chart.

It doesn't quite fit the picture that the message came so early :) ...when did you cast the chart?

Sunrise

Thanks for update, but that was pretty quick and probably a nice relief for you :)

Well the reason for the message is not Moon's aspect to Neptune and Pluto, those are extra clues for the chart.

It doesn't quite fit the picture that the message came so early :) ...when did you cast the chart?

thank my dear Arena for your info.
was pretty quick and probably a nice relief for you :)
yes:innocent:
Of course you're right. I forgot to mention that the chart my dear I put on 23_11_2015, and it was difficult. I waited to see what would come out... That's why I asked for help from the Forum to hear other opinions.:sideways:

rafaella

well that was a surprise! I looked at the chart again, I'm not seeing a yes for contact whatsoever by traditional methods, only thing for a yes could be Mercury to Mars sextile, Mercury is your 2nd, like an inbox, or possession, him contacting you and message coming to you. But Mercury is debilitated, Moon void.

Have you asked this question before? Is this person you have romantic interest in?

I have seen charts that are confusing and not accurate when querent has asked question many times and asks out of desperation, or really has no clue what they are asking... It happens all the time on this forum.

Either way thanks for the opportunity to read the chart :)

Sunrise

well that was a surprise! I looked at the chart again, I'm not seeing a yes for contact whatsoever by traditional methods, only thing for a yes could be Mercury to Mars sextile, Mercury is your 2nd, like an inbox, or possession, him contacting you and message coming to you. But Mercury is debilitated, Moon void.

Have you asked this question before? Is this person you have romantic interest in?

I have seen charts that are confusing and not accurate when querent has asked question many times and asks out of desperation, or really has no clue what they are asking... It happens all the time on this forum.

I know Rafaela. and I was impressed. Αs I write in my above message, the i asked and i put the chart in 23/11 Monday - I was not too optimistic when I saw it, like you. But because iam involed emotionally I said to ask opinions ...

of course not. i Do not ask many times and neither is repeatedly the chart or my question. I keep very well the rules of horary.:wink:
It is the first time I make this question and of course relates erotic theme.

and I thank you very very much for your immediate response and your time to help me with my chart.:innocent: