about my job.....

Sunrise

Hi, my question is about my job.
This is a question that I put and I asked in November 2014: if finally my company hire new staff and if yes, finally, will they bring in my own part that I am working new people to help;
I'm not qualified to Vedic and I loved arena your help please;
in this chart i see many delays....

Attachments

• job1.jpg
    job1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

Wich significators can i take. The lord of 7th H or the lord of 6th H.
Iam Sutarn and my job is Venus.
As i can see Sutarn=me, iam not in a good position and yes, i have many promblems and difficulties in my work (Saturn=me, its in fall of Venus=my job).
Venus=job, is in a bad position (sign=fall and house=12thH) this is in my 12th:andy: not good. Something behind my bag. I do not trust them (boss)
Both we ruled by mars (malefic) wich is in late degrees and soon will change sign. Also the ACS too. I think will have some changes. But i do not know if it is good for me. :andy:

The moon= the new staff, in early degrees, is in my 1th H ruled by me. Not strong (capricon)
soon, Moon and Saturn will make a sextile. Also Mars will change sign and the reception will be good.
But in the other i do not see good reception between Saturn Venus with Moon
Mercury, is the stuff under me. Or not.:innocent:

Last edited:

Arena

Well this chart is a bit difficult, like you say there is the detriment and fall factor of the placement of planets. So there is some kind of unhappiness around the place.

However, you are placed within the same house as your employer - the 11th, not the 12th. But he is moving away from you, and is moving out of trine with Uranus, meaning changes have just happened. And you got the Moon just entering your own house. Nnode is in 9th house - so that indicates teaching or education. But Mars is in conjunction to the Moon, so that indicates a fight or trouble with the staff.

It seems like there are about 2 weeks or rather 2 months that you will be working closely with this new staff, but you will experience troubles and probably some aggression with them.

Sunrise

Well this chart is a bit difficult, like you say there is the detriment and fall factor of the placement of planets. So there is some kind of unhappiness around the place.

However, you are placed within the same house as your employer - the 11th, not the 12th. But he is moving away from you, and is moving out of trine with Uranus, meaning changes have just happened. And you got the Moon just entering your own house. Nnode is in 9th house - so that indicates teaching or education. But Mars is in conjunction to the Moon, so that indicates a fight or trouble with the staff.

It seems like there are about 2 weeks or rather 2 months that you will be working closely with this new staff, but you will experience troubles and probably some aggression with them.

Dear Arena i thank you so much for you reply:smile: I like and i want to learn the vedic horary way. So my quetions will be alot in the future:smile:
Yes as you said many troubles and unhappinnes.... many difficalties
The changes had already done and i do not see any new staff in my work.
I would to ask you wich lord did you take for the stuff. The lord of 7th H or the lord of 6th H??

The lord of my job is Venus wich is in 12th H. Befor the moon (stuff) find Venus (trine) she will meet first Saturn (me). Also the moon is in its detriment (very weak) in my first house. obstacles
Mars is my Ruler and also the ruler of my job. The moon is getting away far from mars.
Thank you dear arena for your help

Arena

What I used is
You are Saturn
Your colleagues are the Moon
Your employer is Venus (L10) and Venus is placed in 11th house, not the 12th.
I usually also check the ruler of MC - which is Mars in this case.

There will be conflicts and hard times, but there will also be some good and friendly contact as we see that the Moon and Mars are in sextile to Saturn.

Sunrise

What I used is
You are Saturn
Your colleagues are the Moon
Your employer is Venus (L10) and Venus is placed in 11th house, not the 12th.
I usually also check the ruler of MC - which is Mars in this case.

There will be conflicts and hard times, but there will also be some good and friendly contact as we see that the Moon and Mars are in sextile to Saturn.

I thank you for your help and your informations Dear Arena:innocent: