can someone take a look...

EarthyAir83

at my progressed chart? :smile:
what does it say about new oppurtuinities and love.
ETA: I can provide birth data in a pm

progress_zps527d4b11-1_zpsa056c5e5.jpg

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Most astrologers need to compare it to the birth data. I also only look at it for general challenges not opportunities. And most professional astrologers use their own software, so to gain lots more information about the chart than just the pretty picture. IMO, you have stopped that by blacking out all the data that is needed to calculate those issues. At least for privacy sake, again in My opinion, offer to give the data for it by private email or PM.

kimbermoon

In the progressed chart it is only the personal planets that show much movement: Sun has now progressed into Scorpio, and this can give a new coloring to your personification and sense of identity.
Progressed Moon here also joined with the Sun: this can be an indicator of changes, by plotting it's movements over the coming year: it moves one degree each month; in 2 months it will join progressed Mercury [the mind and communications]; nothing overtly significant. In my work, it is in fact the current transits that are more reliable in determining significant changes: Uranus coming to the opposition with your Sun is a significant cycle in the life, relating to independence, autonomy, identity, freedom and the breaking out of ruts. It would be interesting to review your natal chart at some point, especially in view of the various concentrations of energy, as well as the significant bias towards one area of the chart. :smile:

gen6k

you should be talking to someone within the next period.

i see that you recently had your saturn return good job.

prog venus will eventually conjunct natal mercury.

the mercury rules venus and mars in natal.

venus moves degrees within like a 4 month period. maybe like in 3 months.

this can be kinda disillusionment though cause it'll also square nepto.

JUPITERASC

...i see that you recently had your saturn return good job....
Interesting that although you had your Saturn Return on 19 November 2012

***Transiting Saturn goes Retrograde on 18 February

SO you and all those with Saturn at a similar degree, shall have TWO Saturn Returns!!

***That's because Saturn retrogrades back to within only 30' off of an exact return to your natal Saturn!

SO the Second ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE EXACT Saturn Return is due on 7 and 8 July 2013
. On those two dates Saturn is Stationary Direct and therefore very powerful in the skies

According to the chart you posted, EarthyAir83

since your natal 2nd and 3rd are ruled by Saturn therefore money, resources and communications as well as other significations of those two houses in general are highlighted by this transit. 12th house is also involved because your natal Saturn is located there. Transits to and by all planets linked with those houses are also involved
:smile:

EarthyAir83

Ok so ive had my saturn return, things havent really been heavy on me....I have been trying to come up with a master plan for my life recently but I have been doing it while trying to hold onto my youth. Its like a tug of war really, now that I think of it more maybe it is on me heavy.

Hopefully between now the second return it will dawn on me, because Ive got nothing now.