Awesome! Interview request.

SagiCap

But I had remembered I made this chart:

I just need to confirm - job and I meet by square with no reception, so it is highly unlikely. Correct?

7177264356_a92f38889f_z.jpg

Negatives:
The job itself is Mars in Virgo with no dignity
I meet it as Moon by square
It seems to be a nit-picky, overly-concientious and exactly type of job
I'm Sun in Taurus, peregrine
Moon in Sag, no dignity, though "ok" sign
Competitors are Saturn in Libra ON SPICA, hello?! That's not going to work, is it?
POF in 7th H, competitor's domain
Though both signifactors (competitors and I) are angular, Saturn is more angular than I am - more able to act
No reception with Mars job and I/Moon meet by square with no reception :(
Moon rules my 12th house too - self-undoing related to this position somehow?

Positives:
Money 8th house ruler is Saturn in Libra on Spica, seems to be well-paying
Moon and Mars job do meet by square (perhaps this is the job interview)
Moon conjucnt NN in 5th is nice, but hardly...

SagiCap

Ok, just lemme have it. Is it that bad?

(Does that Moon ever trine Mars getting to 120deg in Aries? Is that valid?)

Last edited:

Anachiel

All I see is the Moon going to an opposition of Venus preventing that aspect to Mercury. Saturn on the 4th and and the Sun combusting Jupiter. There is a mutual reception between the Moon and Jupiter but, on the whole, it doesn't look too propitious to me.

Last edited:

SagiCap

All I see is the Moon going to an opposition of Venus preventing that aspect to Mercury. Saturn on the 4th and and the Sun combusting Jupiter. There is a mutual reception between the Moon and Jupiter but, on the whole, it doesn't look too propitious to me.

You're always so helpful. Coming to our rescue. Thank you.

Notes on your comments:

• Why would I want an aspect to Mercury? What does Mercury represent?
  • Saturn Rx in 4th - guess that's the competitor in "end of matter house" on Spica and more angular = Saturn gets the job probably
  • I don't see Sun (me) conjunct Jupiter as negative at all. Should I? Jupiter here doesn't represent anything I want in the job situation, does it? I thought it was benefical conjuncting me.
  • What does Jupiter and Moon being mutual indicate?
Kinda just talking this out loud. Sorry, I realize I've asked a lot of questions.

Anachiel

You're always so helpful. Coming to our rescue. Thank you.

Notes on your comments:

• Why would I want an aspect to Mercury? What does Mercury represent?
Mercury is in the 10th, so he acts as a co-significator of the 10th, the job.
  • Saturn Rx in 4th - guess that's the competitor in "end of matter house" on Spica and more angular = Saturn gets the job probably
Saturn in the 4th sort of spoils the ending, no matter how good it looks at first, especially retrograde.
  • I don't see Sun (me) conjunct Jupiter as negative at all. Should I? Jupiter here doesn't represent anything I want in the job situation, does it? I thought it was benefical conjuncting me.
Jupiter is in his house of joy, the 11th. It could be an assistance but, the Sun usually combusts not only planets, but also houses (at times). So, in some way you are blowing away what assists you. Or, you are not seeing what could be assisting you in this matter. You are blinded in some way to what is helpful in the matter.
  • What does Jupiter and Moon being mutual indicate?
However, Jupiter has a way out, the Moon. So, some sort of information that can help you with this position may come through to you, the Moon.

Kinda just talking this out loud. Sorry, I realize I've asked a lot of questions.

No problem. The main thing we want to see is the 10th and you come together but, we don't see that. Now, I would still go to the interview because judgement is occationally faulty (ha ha) and common sense should always trump judgement. But, from what I see here, in this chart, it seems...well, hard to get this position. So, you need to use all your resources and really let anything that might assist you, assist you instead of being too overwhelming, excited, etc.

Last edited:

SagiCap

My decision was not to go to the interview actually. It is a small agency and would not have benefits that my child would need (health.) That was my major reason when it boiled down. Interview would've been today. Also, the fact I know I need a well-established, secure position to take care of her...

Thank you for your help, Anachiel. And for answering every one of my questions.

Last edited: