Age 33 and Solar Return

Moondancing

Premium Member
Goodness, that's not fun. It's interesting because during my Saturn Return (from the end of 2014 until the end of 2017), almost as soon as it started, I was in the process of one relationship ending and another one starting after I said I was done dating. There were many obstacles and barriers to us actually being together until it finally ended last year and I gave myself some alone time for several months. That's when I finally allowed myself to date this new person. I guess this is just an even more extreme version of things.

Since a relationship was the main theme of dealing with Saturn, I've attached their Solar Return Chart as well as our Synastry Chart. Is there anything jarring there ?

Thank you SO much Moondancing, you are an angel for giving me all of this information.

Big difference between your Placidus and Whole Sign charts. Saturn in 7th and 8th houses definitely are integral to reading your chart. Got ahead of my skies on profected 8th house. Took for granted Saturn returning there would be in your 31 year but it happened several years before that. Have to contemplate that one.

MD

princemob

I never know if the Whole Sign or Placidus is more accurate as there seems to be truth in both versions. Do you have any recommendation on that ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
I never know if the Whole Sign or Placidus is more accurate as there seems to be truth in both versions. Do you have any recommendation on that ?

There are many house systems and given that astrology is such an incredibly powerful tool, it doesn't matter which system you use. I like whole houses, it's the preferred chart of those astrologers study. It's simpler to read for me. I always had trouble grasping intercepted houses and some signs not ruling a house. Doesn't hurt to check how the significant planets change from one house system to the other.

DM

Moondancing

Premium Member
Quote:

"I found the place where I'd like to put down roots (the Netherlands) and it surprised me a lot. Does my Solar Return point to that it will work out ?'

With Saturn in 9th house of foreign lands, not without a lot of limitations and barriers you need to hurdle.

P.S.
Giving more thought to your question...this is a 10th house year and Saturn rules both 9th and 10th showing a connection between these two houses. Saturn is very strong in it's own sign so I would think this year is a good time to do Saturnian activities in Saturnian houses.

For consideration,

MD

Last edited:

princemob

Do you mean that my Solar Return year is a 10th house year or 2019 has been a 10th house year ? I may have mentioned that the reason of wanting to move to the Netherlands is that I found I could do my old career and my new career that I've already desired, both in the creative industry, simultaneously and made some important connections through my recent ex. Surprisingly, both projects are inspired by my birth place/home and have been working hard on both projects. There's a lot of paper work and documents involved, naturally, with this move so I am wondering if that's 9th house as well ? It all feels like new territory for me. I feel like I am on the right track, but it's been so slow getting this whole process moving, despite working hard.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Do you mean that my Solar Return year is a 10th house year or 2019 has been a 10th house year ? I may have mentioned that the reason of wanting to move to the Netherlands is that I found I could do my old career and my new career that I've already desired, both in the creative industry, simultaneously and made some important connections through my recent ex. Surprisingly, both projects are inspired by my birth place/home and have been working hard on both projects. There's a lot of paper work and documents involved, naturally, with this move so I am wondering if that's 9th house as well ? It all feels like new territory for me. I feel like I am on the right track, but it's been so slow getting this whole process moving, despite working hard.

Your SR is 10th emphasis because Natal MC is in 10th house. As a matter of fact SR MC falls in 9th house describing career connected with foreign people or lands. And your profected year is the 10th house. Saturn is slow and all about building and planning for future goals. When Asc. returns to its natal position big things happen that year.

If that feels right, the chart seems to support it.

MD

princemob

Your SR is 10th emphasis because Natal MC is in 10th house. As a matter of fact SR MC falls in 9th house describing career connected with foreign people or lands. And your profected year is the 10th house. Saturn is slow and all about building and planning for future goals. When Asc. returns to its natal position big things happen that year.

If that feels right, the chart seems to support it.

MD

This is so interesting ! I feel like it's been all building since last year and I've been doing so much work towards these new projects/career as well as the move. The biggest obstacle has been feeling secure enough financially to finally make the big move. From what you've mentioned, though, it seems that this could change in a positive way ? I can definitely say I've been more future oriented than ever before in terms of career, relationship, and where I want to put my roots down.

The effects of the SR can be felt leading up to the actual day the SR happens, correct ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
This is so interesting ! I feel like it's been all building since last year and I've been doing so much work towards these new projects/career as well as the move. The biggest obstacle has been feeling secure enough financially to finally make the big move. From what you've mentioned, though, it seems that this could change in a positive way ? I can definitely say I've been more future oriented than ever before in terms of career, relationship, and where I want to put my roots down.

The effects of the SR can be felt leading up to the actual day the SR happens, correct ?

What has positive or negative got to do with it when it comes to fulfilling your destiny. :) Yes, many say they feel next years SR a few months before your birthday.

DM

princemob

Haha, you're right ! I guess I am just hoping for things in the physical/external start to match the positivity and optimism I've been cultivating on the inside as well as starting to feel more secure. It's been so many blocks and limitations and it is frustrating when I can see what I want and know where I belong and not making much progress (seemingly).

Moondancing

Premium Member
Check in now and then to let us know how your doing.
By Aug. 15 Mars is going to make a conj to your Sun
and trigger that Asc/Saturn t-square. Mars rules your
7th and sits natally in your ninth. I'd be curious to know
if this shows an event happening.

MD

princemob

Check in now and then to let us know how your doing.
By Aug. 15 Mars is going to make a conj to your Sun
and trigger that Asc/Saturn t-square. Mars rules your
7th and sits natally in your ninth. I'd be curious to know
if this shows an event happening.

MD

I absolutely will ! Anything significant that happens, I will report on it. This will be the first time that I will pay attention to the events that occur from one birthday to the next. I didn't even do that when there was that total solar eclipse in 2017 on my degree, haha. :lol:

I'm wondering if the event that could happen around 15 August would be in relation to foreign relationships of any kind ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
I absolutely will ! Anything significant that happens, I will report on it. This will be the first time that I will pay attention to the events that occur from one birthday to the next. I didn't even do that when there was that total solar eclipse in 2017 on my degree, haha. :lol:

I'm wondering if the event that could happen around 15 August would be in relation to foreign relationships of any kind ?

That is what is represented by Mars. Speaking of eclipses, July 2 was a solar eclipse and fell in your 9th house two degrees from natal Mars. It's effect is for 6 months and speaks to new plans, in inventive ways, for the future. :)

MD

princemob

That is what is represented by Mars. Speaking of eclipses, July 2 was a solar eclipse and fell in your 9th house two degrees from natal Mars. It's effect is for 6 months and speaks to new plans, in inventive ways, for the future. :)

MD

Interestingly enough, right around 2 July was when my ex finally admitted to the infidelity that happen between January and March before they went to rehab. I was trying to heal from that before they decided they wanted space to focus on themself and their recovery from drugs - supposedly.

I'm hoping things start to reveal themselves soon in relation to all of this. I hope it is conducive to healing as well as moving forward finally !

Moondancing

Premium Member
Interestingly enough, right around 2 July was when my ex finally admitted to the infidelity that happen between January and March before they went to rehab. I was trying to heal from that before they decided they wanted space to focus on themself and their recovery from drugs - supposedly.

I'm hoping things start to reveal themselves soon in relation to all of this. I hope it is conducive to healing as well as moving forward finally !

Fascinating, Mars rules the 12th house of deception and secrets.

princemob

Fascinating, Mars rules the 12th house of deception and secrets.

I had felt it was happening, but was told that it wasn't over and over. Then finally they admitted to it. There's perhaps more to come out at some later date if they still have the courage to make amends to those they've hurt/wronged as per their 12 Steps Program.

Something I do find quite fascinating is that, looking at their chart, I notice that Saturn entered their 12th house around the time we met. They stated that I put a mirror on themself to make them want to change and beat their addiction and enter rehab. I am not sure what in my Solar Return chart from 2018 would signify that (I attached that below. Also last year I had my Progressed Sun and Progressed Moon ingress into new signs and houses so not sure if that has any significance on anything. I attached both charts below.

This is getting more and more fascinating by the minute ! Thank you so much for your insights again, Moondancing !! :happy:

Attachments

• SolarReturnChart2018.jpg
    SolarReturnChart2018.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 24
  • ProgressedChart.jpg
    ProgressedChart.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 29

Moondancing

Premium Member
I had felt it was happening, but was told that it wasn't over and over. Then finally they admitted to it. There's perhaps more to come out at some later date if they still have the courage to make amends to those they've hurt/wronged as per their 12 Steps Program.

Something I do find quite fascinating is that, looking at their chart, I notice that Saturn entered their 12th house around the time we met. They stated that I put a mirror on themself to make them want to change and beat their addiction and enter rehab. I am not sure what in my Solar Return chart from 2018 would signify that (I attached that below. Also last year I had my Progressed Sun and Progressed Moon ingress into new signs and houses so not sure if that has any significance on anything. I attached both charts below.

Your SR last year has the Asc/Moon conj N Mars in your 9th house and can show a new relationship. Mars is the ruler of 7th/12th which can show partnerships where one of you require special attention and the other is there to 'save' them. This bonds the two of you. Her Saturn in 12th is a long journey of healing.

This is getting more and more fascinating by the minute ! Thank you so much for your insights again, Moondancing !! :happy:

I'm glad you were not put off by my use of the word 'fascinating'. I did mean it astrologically fascinating and not being insensitive to the pain you were writing about. :)

MD

princemob

I'm glad you were not put off by my use of the word 'fascinating'. I did mean it astrologically fascinating and not being insensitive to the pain you were writing about. :)

MD

Oh no, not at all ! I understood what you meant as it is definitely fascinating, even for me, to see the astrology at work ! :surprised:

There is a strange, deep, and special bond between them and I. I find it very peculiar that they said they know exactly what I am thinking most of the time and can feel me. We'd wake up in the middle of the night and talk about so much - from life to feelings to our pasts - and it was incredible. They said they never did that before. They also said they feel like they've known before and believes that I am their soulmate which makes this all so very confusing. I am wondering if they will ever let me back in ?

The plus side is that I have thrown myself even more into my creative endeavours because of all of this and have gotten some great content. I've explored so many parts of myself, even the hidden ones.

Thanks so much Moondancing !! :happy:

princemob

I wanted to ask about my 2017 Solar Return chart as I feel it is somehow related to what's going on now. As I mentioned before, the total solar eclipse of 2017 happened very close to my degree, if not on it. It was a tough year afterwards, as a relationship had ended for good by March 2018 and I had moved from one city to another for a while. It was the time I had took a break from my career for an extended period of time and was so inactive. I had decided a bit after my birthday in 2017 that I wanted to move out of the country, but was not sure where. What in my chart pointed to all of this, if anything ?

Thanks !

Attachments

• 2017.jpg
    2017.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 31

Moondancing

Premium Member
That was the beginning of Saturn being your profected ruler for the year. Being in the 8th house is very unfortunate for Saturn. And you. :-( As I said earlier, this is the last year for Saturn to lord over your year.

SR Uranus was a troublemaker for you in 2017. It closely aspected your Sun/Moon eclipse in your SR 10th house meaning disruption in your career. Sun rules your natal 4th, disruption in your home. Venus squares Uranus leading to break-ups.

I bet you could write a book. :)

DM

Last edited:

princemob

Moondancing, you're a gem ! That makes a lot of sense. When you say it's the last year Saturn will be the profected ruler, does that mean it ends at the end of 2019 or do you mean for my Solar Return year ending in August 2020 ?

I could absolutely write a book about 2017. In fact, a book could be written about this entire decade, starting when Uranus crossed my natal moon and my mother suddenly and unexpectedly died a week after I had a dream about lightning that disturbed me like crazy. Also had an incredible experience when my progressed moon returned to the position of my natal moon. It seems the moon holds a lot of significance for me, but not sure why.