Syanstry chart

Amandina1

Hello! Can you tell me something about these aspects?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 21

TinyTiny Dancer

[/QUOTE

It’s a bit better to add a chart along with the aspects.

For instance, if the aspect happens in the tenth and twelth houses, it is different from the same aspect between first and fourth houses. Plus the sign that the aspect happens in makes a difference.

One thing I can say is Sun conjunct Uranus between two people means immediate attraction. But it is not a steading aspect and as fast as you are attracted, you will just as quickly fall out of attraction. It’s explosive.

Kate

Amandina1

[/QUOTE

It’s a bit better to add a chart along with the aspects.

For instance, if the aspect happens in the tenth and twelth houses, it is different from the same aspect between first and fourth houses. Plus the sign that the aspect happens in makes a difference.

One thing I can say is Sun conjunct Uranus between two people means immediate attraction. But it is not a steading aspect and as fast as you are attracted, you will just as quickly fall out of attraction. It’s explosive.

Kate

TinyTiny Dancer

I really dislike this site, I can’t see the chart will I am writing this.

But the Sun conjunct Uranus is in the same chart. That makes a difference. The person with S conjunct U, has a bit of a temper and tends to be sensitive. That said there are beautiful romantic aspects between the charts.

I believe that the most elevated planets are Venus conjunct Jupiter which is incredibly romantic,and they are conjunct Saturn which makes it lasting.

I will close this and write back in a minute, so I can take a look at the chart. I’ve lost two messages this evenin, so I don’t want to lose this

TinyTiny Dancer

The person with Venus in Picses, is very afraid of verbalizing how they feel. Don’t, I believe the other person feels it as strongly. Want to check chart, so I’ll be back.

TinyTiny Dancer

As someone who has been married for 50 years, be careful of words. The two people have some challenging aspects between Moons, Accendants, and Mars. Mercury and Gemini are involved, too. But if words get heated be careful. No one should use words to hurt or wound.

By the way, did the two people in the chart meet at work or a work setting?

I’ll be back, need to look at the chart.

TinyTiny Dancer

The two people in the charts are very traditional and are very concerned about the world.

They should focus on what brought them together in the first place and not something that only matters at the moment.

Hope this helps,
Kate