How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Animatrix

You are right. But to me Scarlett Johansson is overrated for her looks for no reason. She is the average fit blonde. She is not even tall (not that you have to be tall to be beautiful but it helps one stand out). However, men are not obsessed with her in a creepy way but ask any guy which celebrity they'd *****, she's usually on that list if not the first one. Her moon is in Scorpio if that counts for anything. But she does seem to have a good personality.

I usually associate abuse with moon-Pluto aspects and sun-Pluto. Usually emotional trauma acts as a catalyst for transformation and sometimes the source of that trauma is abuse. Sun-Pluto women tend to have intense or dramatic relationships with the opposite sex and it could point to problems with authority figures including ones father.

What marylin Monroe went through was rough. Anyways, I would love to investigate what in ones chart causes sexual abuse or serial abuse like what marylin faced if not Pluto. You would think these dark themes of abandonment, molestation and a mentally ill mother is Pluto's domain but apparently not.

One things for sure marylin Monroe and Scarlett Johansson's charts are very different from what you would expect given their male influencing tendencies.

Pluto plays a role in abuse and sexual abuse for sure, but I don't Think the "plutonic people" - who got the plutonic touch of power, are the typical victims of abuse, more like the perpetrators of it actually. I'm not a psychologist and I don't know much about abuse, but I Believe that predators, rapists etc. looks for the weak and fragile? Am I wrong? Plutonic people are not weak and fragile, that is more of a Neptunian character.
But I know charts of people with Moon-Pluto aspects who have been abused. My sister is one of them. She got the opposition. She is very weak and fragile, receptive and sensitive.

I looked at an interview with Marilyn Monroe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_57u6EL4A

She comes across as incredibly sensitive. She has Beautiful Eyes. She looks very dreamy and sad. Some men, especially strong men, are very attracted to such women. She is very different from, say Ingrid Bergman, who exude a natural self-confidence and strength. Marilyn Monroe looks like a defenseless puppy.

Scarlett Johansson I just cannot understand the craze, but I have never met a person who was obsessed or idolized her. More like; "yeah she's hot I would like to have sex with her".

But we are all different - our tastes are different. And luckily so, otherwise everyone would be chasing plutonians, or neptunians.

Animatrix

Makes sense. Ingrid and grace Kelly are absolutely gorgeous. I agree with your opinion about Katy Perry. Are you a plutonic man if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not a plutonic man. Hehe I don't Think Plutonic men are so reflective and analytical as I am. I'm not intense in any way, I never thought of myself as "sexy" or so. But I am very fascinated by Beauty - human Beauty.

Animatrix

Marilyn Monroe has Neptune in 1st house, conjunction Ascendant.
Actually Pluto is in a weak aspect to her ascendant too. A tight semi-sextile.

love-thinking

Makes sense. Ingrid and grace Kelly are absolutely gorgeous. I agree with your opinion about Katy Perry. Are you a plutonic man if you don't mind me asking?

I have also noticed that the intense glare is something Capricorn also have like Carrie fisher who has a Capricorn ascendent.

Bella hadid kind of fits your description although her sister is more popular in the modelling industry. She's very sexy. She has a sun semi square Pluto, sun in libra but couldn't find her birth time.

Another girl that might fit your description is Liv Tyler. That woman was irresistible in some of her movies. She has sun square Pluto and cancer ascendent.

love-thinking

I'm not a plutonic man. Hehe I don't Think Plutonic men are so reflective and analytical as I am. I'm not intense in any way, I never thought of myself as "sexy" or so. But I am very fascinated by Beauty - human Beauty.

Well you seem to be blessed with Internet sex appeal 'cause I'm intrigued. ;) lol

Animatrix

I have also noticed that the intense glare is something Capricorn also have like Carrie fisher who has a Capricorn ascendent.

Bella hadid kind of fits your description although her sister is more popular in the modelling industry. She's very sexy. She has a sun semi square Pluto, sun in libra but couldn't find her birth time.

Another girl that might fit your description is Liv Tyler. That woman was irresistible in some of her movies. She has sun square Pluto and cancer ascendent.

Capricorns or people with a lot of Capricorn or Saturn are very common in the model World. Since Saturn rules bones, it can give incredible bone structure. Errol Flynn, one of the men I posted, had Saturn conjunct his Ascendant. He was noted for looking much older than his peers (when Young) and his nice bone structure. And nice bone structure is Always Beautiful.

All signs can be ugly and Beautiful. They say Libras are the most Beautiful ascendant, but many, many sex symbols have other ascendants. I've seen Beautiful people with all ascendants.

Animatrix

Oh my!

How could I forget? ELVIS PRESLEY! Is there any star in the Music history who has so symbolized sex as he did? I do not Think so... let us look at his chart.

Elvis Presley has:
Sun opposite Pluto
Venus opposite Pluto
Ascendant sesqui-quadrate Pluto

Both Pluto and Venus are in aspect to his midheaven, his public, sexual persona.

elvis-presley-american-pop-singer-guitarist-and-actor-in-musical-films-seen-here-with-his-guitar_a-G-3730658-14258389.jpg

Classic Plutonic charisma. The characteristic half-open mouth, showing the teeth, and the intense, piercing and playful Eyes.

Animatrix

The Plutonic charisma is often characterized by a half-open mouth, showing the upper teeth.

Some examples:
young-brad-pitt-in-gray-round-neck-shirt-photo-u1
Brad Pitt almost Always got this facial expression. It is natural to him.

elvis-presley-american-pop-singer-guitarist-and-actor-in-musical-films-seen-here-with-his-guitar_a-G-3730658-14258389.jpg
Elvis used this facial expression as well. It is altogether natural, and it is not done on purpose of looking sexier.

067a6605ddafd92b7066ceb74a98ccca--style-movie-ingrid-bergman.jpg

37c40d8f2e4b651bc00b6e612e45fa8c--ingrid-bergman-classic-actresses.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

v1.bjsyNDI4NjY7ajsxNzQ2MjsxMjAwOzEyMDA7MTYwMA

There are no Words to describe her... :love:

ERROL-FLYNN-later-years3.jpg

ca242ac634a1a29f06bacafab8dd632c--actors-male-errol-flynn.jpg

errol-flynn-dodge-city.jpg

360316.jpg

916wlLCzkzL._SL1500_.jpg

20150728__LIFESTORY-08021.jpg

99d-47-huty-13956-15.jpg

o-GRACE-KELLY-facebook.jpg

That is typical pluto-charms!!!

Animatrix

Muhammad Ali the most attractive! lol

Have you checked the 12th house of those you think have pronounced eyes? Just FUN speculation but maybe you're seeing the mysteries associated with it

Angelina has Saturn & Venus in the 12th/Cancer conjunct her Cancer ASC

Megan foxx has Neptune and Mars in 12th conjunct ASC

Maybe it's just the more mysterious planets and signs - pluto, scorp, 8th house, & pisces, neptune, 12th

Not for attractiveness but for the intense eyes/stare

I've looked at hundreds of charts in the investigation of my claims and the only correlation I can find is Pluto aspecting either the Sun or Ascendant.

love-thinking

The men especially elvis and brad pitt are definitely sexy. I do like taurus men though like David Bekham and Channing Tatum. I also really like Ryan gosling who is a scorpio.

You tend to like sophisticated with a little bit of intensity classical beauty types. Ingrid doesn't really have too much pluto. She has a sextile from pluto to her sun. She has a venus conjunct her ascendent though which again means classical beauty.

Grace Kelly can very much be called the most beautiful woman in the world actually. Lots of scorpio and venus conjunct ascendent. I would love to meet or find a venus conjunct pluto conjunct ascendent in libra, scorpio, or even taurus one day.

By the way, I'm sorry about your sister. I have the opposition as well. It has not been an easy ride for me either.

Animatrix

The men especially elvis and brad pitt are definitely sexy. I do like taurus men though like David Bekham and Channing Tatum. I also really like Ryan gosling who is a scorpio.

You tend to like sophisticated with a little bit of intensity classical beauty types. Ingrid doesn't really have too much pluto. She has a sextile from pluto to her sun. She has a venus conjunct her ascendent though which again means classical beauty.

Grace Kelly can very much be called the most beautiful woman in the world actually. Lots of scorpio and venus conjunct ascendent. I would love to meet or find a venus conjunct pluto conjunct ascendent in libra, scorpio, or even taurus one day.

By the way, I'm sorry about your sister. I have the opposition as well. It has not been an easy ride for me either.

Ingrid is very Plutonic - her appearance is very plutonic. She also got Venus sextile Pluto, Pluto conjunct Mars and Pluto aspecting her midheaven (public persona). I see so clearly in all of people I posted, the same kind of charm, the same sexual charisma.

My sister is doing fine today after it, she survived but she is a broken person, mentally. Not only because of the abuse, but because a whole host of other things. She also has problems with other women. But she is doubtless very magnetic to men.

InfoOverload2

It's just interesting because very rarely are your examples not carrying significant 12 house activity, 8th house activity, or Pluto in the 8th . I'm still learning but if there is an obvious calculated reason for it let me know. I've been interested in this physical feature for a few weeks.

Rihanna
ZN0UPUKm.jpg

BCdE7LE.png

Charlize Theron
1f1da8698a59d24820c84fd2cd3ac99b--young-movie-charlize-theron.jpg

afaDYPp.png

Natalie Portman
dHreaAUm.jpg

K6PoVZM.png

Errol Flynn
Gb5f4iD.png

Grace Kelly
BvW31PG.png

Brad Pitt
TlPQdG0.png

Marilyn Monroe
12CC0VD.png

Marlo Brando
GlHkBvB.png

Kate Moss

RLTzVvM.png

Zayn Malik
malik-zayn-image.jpg

rLJFd8m.png

Putin has your eyes, no of the Pluto aspects
2GzlOkgm.jpg

HZnV5yD.png

Ben Stiller has them..none of your aspects but 8th house Mars & Venus conjunct, 12th house is interesting
daYJuVim.jpgg

G6G3uZ1.png

Silvana Mangano Pluto is in 8th house & ASC is Scorpio
4euG8VN.png

Ingrid Bergman..Venus at a critical point, 12th house neptune..Jupiter in the 8th
MQmYLgc.png

Angelina Jolie
4mXGtdV.png

I personally know of 3 people - 2 have important 12th house (Part of Fortune, and for the other Pluto in Scorp/Scorpio rising)but both also have Pluto trine Sun. the other has a stellium in the 8th house but no prominent aspects. Unless it's any aspects to Venus - Sun, Pluto, MC. And any aspect to Pluto-Venus-MC? There's also the guarantee of personal preference but I really try to stick to the intensity of the eyes.

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

It's just interesting because very rarely are your examples not carrying significant 12 house activity, 8th house activity, or Pluto in the 8th . I'm still learning but if there is an obvious calculated reason for it let me know. I've been interested in this physical feature for a few weeks.

Rihanna
ZN0UPUKm.jpg

BCdE7LE.png

Charlize Theron

afaDYPp.png

Natalie Portman
dHreaAUm.jpg

K6PoVZM.png

Errol Flynn
Gb5f4iD.png

Grace Kelly
BvW31PG.png

Brad Pitt
TlPQdG0.png

Marilyn Monroe
12CC0VD.png

Marlo Brando
GlHkBvB.png

Kate Moss

RLTzVvM.png

Zayn Malik
malik-zayn-image.jpg

rLJFd8m.png

Putin has your eyes, your Venus is there, but it dosen't have to be is what I'm wondering? OR will it always be the case??
2GzlOkgm.jpg

HZnV5yD.png

Ben Stiller has them..none of your aspects but 8th house Mars & Venus conjunct, 12th house is interesting
daYJuVim.jpgg

G6G3uZ1.png

4euG8VN.png

Ingrid Bergman..Venus at a critical point, 12th house neptune..Jupiter in the 8th
MQmYLgc.png

Angelina Jolie
4mXGtdV.png

I personally know of 3 people - 2 have important 12th house (Part of Fortune, and for the other Pluto in Scorp/Scorpio rising)but both also have Pluto trine Sun. the other has a stellium in the 8th house but no prominent aspects Correction, she is Scorpio rising/Pluto conjunct the ASC! Unless it's any aspects to Venus - Sun, Pluto, MC. And any aspect to Pluto-Venus-MC? There's also the guarantee of personal preference but I really try to stick to the intensity of the eyes.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Rihanna
ZN0UPUKm.jpg

BCdE7LE.png

Charlize Theron

afaDYPp.png

Natalie Portman
dHreaAUm.jpg

K6PoVZM.png

Errol Flynn
Gb5f4iD.png

Grace Kelly
BvW31PG.png

Brad Pitt
TlPQdG0.png

Marilyn Monroe
12CC0VD.png

Marlo Brando
GlHkBvB.png

Kate Moss

RLTzVvM.png

Zayn Malik
malik-zayn-image.jpg

Putin has your eyes, no of the Pluto aspects
2GzlOkgm.jpg

HZnV5yD.png

daYJuVim.jpgg

G6G3uZ1.png

4euG8VN.png

MQmYLgc.png

Angelina Jolie
4mXGtdV.png

I personally know of 3 people - 2 have important 12th house (Part of Fortune, and for the other Pluto in Scorp/Scorpio rising)but both also have Pluto trine Sun. the other has a stellium in the 8th house but no prominent aspects. Unless it's any aspects to Venus - Sun, Pluto, MC. And any aspect to Pluto-Venus-MC? There's also the guarantee of personal preference but I really try to stick to the intensity of the eyes.

None of the names you said has the Eyes I am talking about. Ben Stiller is so far from Plutonic charm one can be.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, and the 8th house as well. But unless the planet is aspecting the Sun or ascendant, the person will not have the plutonic charm, at least not to such a degree as to be a symbol of sex. The 12th house is ruled by Neptune. Venus, Mars, Pluto, and I forgot to add Neptune earlier are the sexual planets. Venus is a sophisticated charmer, light and Beautiful, Mars is raw and passionate. Neptune is the higher octave of Venus, and here Venus becomes ethereal, and Pluto is higher octave of Mars. So there can be something to the 8th and 12th houses, but I just have never seen anyone with a strong sexual charisma, such as Brad Pitt's, Errol Flynn's, Ingrid Bergman's, Angelina Jolie's etc without a Plutonic influence on the Sun or the Ascendant, regardless of any planets in the 12th house or 8th house. I have never Heard of planets in the 12th to give sexual charisma or Beauty. 12th house is also the house of hidden matters.

And let's not get too wrapped up in statistics. Just understand what the planets symbolize. If Pluto rules nuclear Power, Death, sex, rebirth, destruction, is it then any wonder why his influence on the Sun or Ascendant (and possibly Venus) gives such radiant sexual Power? No. It isn't. I don't see billions of people going crazy about Putin's or Ben Stiller's appearances.

love-thinking

Ingrid is very Plutonic - her appearance is very plutonic. She also got Venus sextile Pluto, Pluto conjunct Mars and Pluto aspecting her midheaven (public persona). I see so clearly in all of people I posted, the same kind of charm, the same sexual charisma.

My sister is doing fine today after it, she survived but she is a broken person, mentally. Not only because of the abuse, but because a whole host of other things. She also has problems with other women. But she is doubtless very magnetic to men.

She did look plutonic to me. I thought you only meant sun and ascendent. So MC and mars as well?

Moon-Pluto can make the native attract very powerful women into their lives, their moms will either be possessive, powerful or hate them or resent them in some way. They also attract jealousy, hatred, and/or obsession from other women. Moon-pluto women are magnetic but they just don't look plutonic?

Animatrix

She did look plutonic to me. I thought you only meant sun and ascendent. So MC and mars as well?

Moon-Pluto can make the native attract very powerful women into their lives, their moms will either be possessive, powerful or hate them or resent them in some way. They also attract jealousy, hatred, and/or obsession from other women. Moon-pluto women are magnetic but they just don't look plutonic?

If Pluto aspects the MC and mars without aspecting Sun or Ascendant I have not seen the plutonic charm. But I've met two people in my Life, a man who had all his personal planets aspected by Pluto, and a girl who had ALL her Points in the natal chart aspected to Pluto, and these two are the most attractive persons I've ever come across in real Life. Both had an unmistakable sexual aura. The man resembled Brad Pitt, and the woman slightly resembled Grace Kelly. The same type of charm and charisma. The man was Aries, the girl was Sagittarius.

My sister is very vain and loves her appearance, and Girls have bullied her for appearance I guess. She says that women hates her because of the appearance. My sister is not like Ingrid Bergman or so, she has a very childlike appearance. My sister is in her late 20's, but she pretty much looks like a teenager still. Soft features, very thin, pale, nervous and gives the impression of a fragile person. Men have Always liked her, especially older men, so she have received a lot of help from men in her Life. Women though seem to actually hate her really. But she is very egotistical herself, like passive-aggressive. My sister has a Libra ascendant. Her Sun is conjunct her Venus. Her Moon-Pluto opposition is almost exact if I remember correctly.

Brad Pitt for instance, has no major Plutonic influence in his chart. Pluto is Square his ascendant but that's about it. It does not aspect his Sun or Venus. But Uranus is conjunct his Pluto, and Mars is trine to Pluto. It might be as if Mars is adding fire to his Pluto, and Uranus is electrifying it with energy. But now I'm just speculating. His appearance doubtless made him the superstar he is today and his Venus is trine Midheaven, and Venus is conjunct Moon also. Venus-Moon Contacts denotes popularity in men I've read. But having said this, I'm pretty certain that it is Pluto in Square to his Ascendant that gives his sex appeal most Power. Why do I Think that? Because I'm highly analytical, and I can see his special charisma in others, and they all have Pluto to their Sun/Ascendant. The man I saw in real Life who had Pluto aspecting all his planets had the same small, blue, intense Eyes as Brad Pitt. The same gaze. Many Girls were obsessed with him. We were friends and I often praised his looks, but he didn't actually seem to care much about it.

One thing I do remember however, to tell an anecdote, is how he seduced Girls with such easiness. He wasn't self-conscious or acting, it all came very natural to him, difficult to explain if you've not seen it with your own Eyes. But I thought it was all pretty fascinating. He would stare and get Close without becoming creepy at all. When we were out I remember very clearly how nervous women became around him. He was not intimidating at all, because he was a nice guy, but not a wimp. He was not a fighter, and of a rather thin but well built body. He looked younger than his years, still people became very nervous and sometimes even pathetic around him. In spite of his rather boyish appearance, women became sort of submissive to him.

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

None of the names you said has the Eyes I am talking about. Ben Stiller is so far from Plutonic charm one can be.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, and the 8th house as well. But unless the planet is aspecting the Sun or ascendant, the person will not have the plutonic charm, at least not to such a degree as to be a symbol of sex. The 12th house is ruled by Neptune. Venus, Mars, Pluto, and I forgot to add Neptune earlier are the sexual planets. Venus is a sophisticated charmer, light and Beautiful, Mars is raw and passionate. Neptune is the higher octave of Venus, and here Venus becomes ethereal, and Pluto is higher octave of Mars. So there can be something to the 8th and 12th houses, but I just have never seen anyone with a strong sexual charisma, such as Brad Pitt's, Errol Flynn's, Ingrid Bergman's, Angelina Jolie's etc without a Plutonic influence on the Sun or the Ascendant, regardless of any planets in the 12th house or 8th house. I have never Heard of planets in the 12th to give sexual charisma or Beauty. 12th house is also the house of hidden matters.

And let's not get too wrapped up in statistics. Just understand what the planets symbolize. If Pluto rules nuclear Power, Death, sex, rebirth, destruction, is it then any wonder why his influence on the Sun or Ascendant (and possibly Venus) gives such radiant sexual Power? No. It isn't. I don't see billions of people going crazy about Putin's or Ben Stiller's appearances.

Animatrix - there is something to said about a lack of questions when it comes to research (which is what I'm interested in). The intensity of the eyes is a physical feature. If you don't believe Putin's eyes say "Pluto" even when he meets your criteria, we're operating on different standards. Mine being more consistent than yours. I don't compile information for fun I do it to hopefully distribute for blog discussions, and maybe even source/reference information if the data supports it.

Your aspects are showing up simultaneously with a different pattern, there is a question to be answered there. And you're contradicting yourself repeatedly. Meghan Foxx - Pluto Conjunction MC
Putin - Venus on the ASC
Charlize - Venus on the ASC
You mention the number of charts you've done but you aren't concerned with statistics?

I may peek back in but I think this discussion has served it's purpose.