Which house rules refunds?

starstudent33

I don't think you're getting the refund. They might agree to give you the refund, but you won't actually get your money back. You're Jupiter. They're Jupiter also (higher educational authority figures, house 10 and 9). Their Sun (their communications and actions, their 9th and 10th), is in trine with you, and your are receiving it as ruler. This means that their communications and actions will be favorable for you. They are also Mercury (your enemies) and the sun is Mercury's 12th (your enemy's loss). Your money is Venus. It's in square to you--you're blocked from getting it. The Moon is badly afflicted in your ascendant: your escapism caused trouble for you. You are unfortunate.

Sunrise

Tik, you got it right, this is the event for sending email. I posted a horary a little while ago. When I'm back home in a few hours, I'll link it here. It's in the money section, I think.

Neptun to finally understand the chart is one that shows the time that you sent the email to them (an event chart) asking for your money and not horary chart ??
if so the answers are invalid:innocent:

Tessie

Banned
Hi Neptune Rising,

The college's refunds policy will state the refund end date which has passed, I assume. If you are simply dissatisfied the law does not support you. However, if the college failed to provide the service you paid for you can hold them in breach of contract which overrides their refunds policy because it is your statutory right. I assume they will reject your complaint, which is to be expected when money is involved. You are best advised to identify what was necessary but was not provided, pair it with legislation (Supply of Goods and Services Act, 1982, As amended).Hold them liable for breach of contract, since you are entitled to have the work done with reasonable care and skill. Describe each point showing what was agreed and how the target was not met. Give them an end date: 14 days to return the sum or provide you with a "Completion of Procedures" letter. Mail your document recorded. The "Completion of Procedures" letter is necessary to take your case to the Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education, who can deal with the matter out of court. I hope you have some proof against their word. Good luck with!

Neptune Rising

Hiya,
This is the horary chart I asked before I sent the email.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82824

This chart looks like a straight out no, the Moon is angular, so are the angles so I'd have said I would have had the refund by now if it was a yes. The Moon aspects and signifiers aspects, 2nd from 9th being their money. It even looks like Moon carries light from Jupiter to Mars (Mars is their Money), suggesting them keeping the money (for now). Then Moon squares Sun with no reception.

Ok, I read that if something changes, then you can ask a new horary. So I'll look into the Sales of Goods Act and compile the deadline for them to return my money, post it recorded then maybe ask a new chart. If nothing happens then, I'll take it further. So it could be a while!

I think I misunderstood the event chart, does this one not show the course of events as they will unfold? Perhaps I need to ask a new horary as the old one was asked prior to the email being sent..

I haven't heard from them yet, they acknowledged my email and said they will put it to the complaints procedure (which I am currently searching for). One thing though, I read somewhere else that if they don't have a copy of the 'learner agreement' that I signed, they that agreement is invalid... I need to look into this as I have two copies.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Neptune Rising,

The college's refunds policy will state the refund end date which has passed, I assume. If you are simply dissatisfied the law does not support you. However, if the college failed to provide the service you paid for you can hold them in breach of contract which overrides their refunds policy because it is your statutory right. I assume they will reject your complaint, which is to be expected when money is involved. You are best advised to identify what was necessary but was not provided, pair it with legislation (Supply of Goods and Services Act, 1982, As amended).Hold them liable for breach of contract, since you are entitled to have the work done with reasonable care and skill. Describe each point showing what was agreed and how the target was not met. Give them an end date: 14 days to return the sum or provide you with a "Completion of Procedures" letter. Mail your document recorded. The "Completion of Procedures" letter is necessary to take your case to the Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education, who can deal with the matter out of court. I hope you have some proof against their word. Good luck with!

Wow, thanks so much for this advice! Yep, I have the feeling they will either ignore me or try to brush me off. On principle though I will fight this as the teaching was not there from one of the teachers (which we were told is also being sued by another pupil currently).Other students younger than me in the class felt 'shut down' whenever they tried to ask this teacher questions.

Vyri

Banned
Dear Neptune RIsing,
The chart that I originally posted was set for a non daylight saving grace. Here is the one to use. My negligence but maybe you're gain in the future. Look at the Moon. I hope you have your refund soon.

Attachments

• Yes and No DST redo.jpg
    Yes and No DST redo.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 23

Neptune Rising

Thank you Vyri for creating that chart :) The Moon does look positive in that chart. I just also noticed Jupiter in the chart with fortuna. IT may be a slow process. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, I will keep the threads updated, promise :)

Last edited: