Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
Well, the Christianity that dominates the European culture originated in Rome (Catholic), and in Germany and England (Protestant).

And Byzantine Empire/Greek (Orthodox).

Waldes (Lyon), Wycliffe (England) and Hus (Bohemia) all condemned the idolatries and debaucheries of Rome, and the use of a nonunderstandable language to the people long before the Reformers.

Ukpoohbear

The smartest man in history, William James Sidis, birth tike unknown, had Sun Aries trine Saturn exact, Mercury conjunct Venus, also in Aries, squaring his NN in Cap. Moon in Leo trine Sun, Saturn, Uranus and sextile Jupiter, which shows his genius was partly inherited psychic ability, explaining his aptitude at a young age. Yet he was famous for shunning the spotlight and choosing lowly jobs to get by. An old soul, perhaps, and an old genius reborn.

david starling

The smartest man in history, William James Sidis, birth tike unknown, had Sun Aries trine Saturn exact, Mercury conjunct Venus, also in Aries, squaring his NN in Cap. Moon in Leo trine Sun, Saturn, Uranus and sextile Jupiter, which shows his genius was partly inherited psychic ability, explaining his aptitude at a young age. Yet he was famous for shunning the spotlight and choosing lowly jobs to get by. An old soul, perhaps, and an old genius reborn.

What was impressive about Sidis?

Ukpoohbear

What was impressive about Sidis?

At 18 months old he could read The New York Times, by six years old he could speak English, French, German, Russian, Herbrew, Turkish and Armenian and invented his own language called Vendergood. He had an estimated IQ of 250-300. An IQ is considered genius at 140. Einstein had an IQ of 160, Issac Newton 190. He got accepted to Harvard at age 9 but told to take a couple of years off to mature and graduated at 16. But he shunned it all and the press described him as a failure. Apparently he would cry at one of his lowly jobs when given too much work to do, he fell in love but thought of love as ‘imperfect,’ blamed capitalism for all the problems in society, wrote books under pseudonyms on such things like ‘Street car transfers,’ which were considered ‘boring,’ although he also wrote a book on what would later be called ‘the black-hole theory,’ and was described as ‘child-like.’ It seems his time at Harvard and missing out on developing as a normal boy really messed him up emotionally.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Yeah, and I think those pressures made him unhappy and miss out on key developmental stages. When he was at Harvard as a pre-teen he was laughed at for never having kissed a girl and when he later fell in love, shunned love as ‘imperfect,’ even though he still had a picture of her in his wallet when he died. And he left a job lecturing at a university because all the students were older than him.

Poor guy.

CapAquaPis

Is the world supposed to end today, not on Dec 21, 2012 but on Jun 21, 2020? I don't agree with the "end of days", the Maya said so themselves. The world is going through some tough times and humanity will learn to improve themselves from experiences in the past, a theme in world history is not to repeat the past.

Ukpoohbear

Is the world supposed to end today, not on Dec 21, 2012 but on Jun 21, 2020? I don't agree with the "end of days", the Maya said so themselves. The world is going through some tough times and humanity will learn to improve themselves from experiences in the past, a theme in world history is not to repeat the past.

I watched a video recently that the Mayan calendar was right and 2012 was the beginning of a shift into a new consciousness, a world where 5D will increasingly become the new reality.

Last edited:

ynnest

Thank you so much! Hopefully nothing gets in the way and I can actually start, I won’t believe it until I do. How are you, has lockdown been ok for you?

U

Such a sweet question, I am touched by your kindness and your unwavering desire to make sure that just mr ynnest is ok. I feel so genuinely approved and seen that it just makes me so happy within the deepest fathoms of my soul that those lockdowns suddenly feels like they can be overcomemn with ease and grace.

I genuinely hope that you as well are ok, and that you have risen above the limitations of the lockdowns that you probably have had to endure during these tough times.

Y