Composite Transits-Do you follow them?

Cynthia

Do you follow transits associated with a composite chart? Do you see events passing or occuring with a compatibility transit. I have not noticed any real parallels with my composite transits, excluding a couple of events. When my lover's progressed Moon trined our compositie Jupiter, we had a date. Do you just use the composite transits as a guide or don't even bother to follow them at all?

Moulin

I think it's important to look at progressed natals and compare. Also do a chart for first meeting and compare aspects to natal/progressed charts.

Not sure about transits to the composite though.

I wonder if the progressed composite is useful to compare to the progressed natals?

Cynthia

I never really bothered to follow a progressed composite chart. I try to stick with the basics, composite charts, transits and progressed charts of natives charts.

mdinaz

I'm currently in a karmic relationship, and the day we met transiting Uranus and transiting Node were conjunct our composite MC, and transiting Pluto was conjunct composite 7th house cusp, as well as transiting Uranus conjunct my progressed MC. The day my ex-wife and I got together (another karmic relationship) transiting Pluto was trine our composite Sun, and transiting Jupiter was trine composite Venus. Transiting Uranus was also conjunct my natal MC. The day we met (several years earlier) transiting Pluto and transiting Node were trine composite Saturn (Pluto within a couple of minutes), and transiting Jupiter was opposite composite MC, and transiting Uranus was sextile composite Saturn, transiting Neptune opposite composite Jupiter (partile), plus more. All aspects listed were within 2 degrees. So yes, I think transiting aspects have a major function with composite positions, but possibly only with people you have fated, karmic connections with. Passing acquaintances - possibly not.

Moulin

Ok Mdinaz,

I buy that, looking at your transits :D

I am in a significant relationship at the moment (not sure if it's karmic or not) but l noticed these composite aspects, again all within 2degs.

T neptune conjunct Comp moon
T pluto opposed Comp sun
T NN trine Comp sun
T venus sextile Comp moon
T moon sextile Comp venus
T sun trine Comp jupiter
T chiron trine Comp AC
T venus square Comp pluto
T mars square Comp pluto
T NN square Comp neptune
T mars square Comp NN
plus a whole lot more!

I think that transits to the actual chart of the day you met is more significant l have to admit, along with progression synastry for that date.
In fact on another forum l have been doing a lot of Draco/Progressed/Transits to first meeting chart work and it's amazing what aspects come up in significant relationships.

Progressed sun conjunct Pr moon is a great one!

Neptune Rising

Hi Cynthia

I do follow them out of curiosity. I reconnected with a romantic interest on the day transiting Sun was trine our composite Sun. I started another relationship in the past with transiting Uranus was conjunct composite South Node, and transiting North Node was conjunct comp South Node.

I think its also quite intersting to see if any planets in the composite have been eclipsed by the Sun / Moon, and then follow transits to this point, especially transits from Mars, or Sun and Moon. The Moon seems to be a bit of a trigger for events I've found.

Best wishes,
NR

Moulin

Can l just say that l have studied the Magi Society charts for a while now, being a member AND l think they say it best.

The 1st meeting chart is the companionship chart. It is then taken over by the Relationship chart (ie the moment the couple first have sex) and then this is superseded by the Marriage chart. If the couple divorce, the date of the divorce becomes the new chart.

I think this is right! If not, someone will come along and correct me :)

Anyhow, looks for these transits in your natal for date of first meeting.

saturn-chiron
neptune-jupiter
venus-chiron
neptune-chiron
juno-chiron
jupiter-chiron
saturn-mars
uranus-chiron/sun

The saturn ones are not good at all.

Not sure if Magi look at progressed or not!

Cynthia

I'm currently going through a progressed Capricorn Moon. The last guy I was dating for 3 years, has Natal Asc, Venus, and moon in Capricorn. He is a Sagittarius and I'm a Pisces. In our composite chart we have the Sun, Venus and Mercury in Capricorn. I was just remembering when his progressed moon in Pisces made a trine to our composite moon, that is when I told him I was relocated to the same city where he lives at. He neded our relationship back in January, just a couple hours from when the Moon was Void of Course. Anyways, my progressed Moon in Capricorn seems to be coming close to the same degrees in his natal moon and our composite Mercury which happens to be in 6 degrees Capricorn. If we reconnect then that can be positive for us to communicate but if we don't then nothing was left to be salvaged.

Neptune Rising

Mmm I've never looked at progressed composites before, so I had a peek at one of mine. One composite chart had progressed comp Moon about to conjunct my progressed Venus/Jupiter conjunction. It recently trined Mars so that could be where the tensions came from. I'm curious now to see what happens when this Pro comp Moon conjuncts that Ve/Ju point.

NR