Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 09-28-2015, 12:28 AM

Smile New blood coming through ;)

Hey! So my name's renee and I've probably been obsessed with astrology ever since I found out what it was and I probably learned about full charts and placements about.. 5 years ago? And I've been learning more and more about it since and I just wanted to find a forum with other people that also really like astrology so that's why I joined this.. community? forum?

And imo, the most important parts of your chart are your sun, moon, ascendant, venus and mercury so I'll just tell you those.
I'm a scorpio (technically I'm on the cusp of scorpio and libra and I like to believe in it since my sun is only 01 degree in scorpio but maybe I just see libra in me because of my mercury but oh well!) with my moon & ascendant in aries, venus in virgo and mercury in libra
I'd love to meet people who are also really into astrology and I'd love to hear your guys' placements!

Unread 09-28-2015, 12:33 PM

Re: New blood coming through ;)

Hello, welcome.
I believe in cusps too, although I don't have any planets on any cusp except for my Pluto in Sag. by 0'42 degrees.
I read about maturity of the planets in signs depending on the degree - which kind of made sense to me, since I have a 28 degree moon in Aquarius, but somehow I can see bits of myself in Pisces as well, even though I have no planets in Pisces.
Unread 09-30-2015, 02:51 AM

Re: New blood coming through ;)

Right? I always felt like degree had something to do with how much you were like a certain sign because I do see parts of a Scorpio in me but very rarely. I'm mainly all about my Aries Ascendant and Virgo Venus.
But I know some people don't really believe in the idea of cusps but, oh well haha. I like to think I'm pretty Libra in my ways.

Tags
astrology, blood, chart, coming, libra, placement, scorpio