My First Saturn return is coming

sher

Hi everyone, Saturn will move into Virgo in september, Virgo is in my tenth house. Ive notice a lot of people are scared of the saturn return, Is there really something to fear? What should I expect, what will happen?

Thanx a bunch!!!

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Saturn return, to sher

sher,

The Saturn return is when Saturn returns to the place it was at our birth. It is the time when we need to be responsible in life. The "responsibility" occurs in the house where Saturn is in our birth chart. In your chart, Saturn is focused in the 10th house (duty), so you need to be responsible about...being responsible. Probably you naturally focus on being responsible, but if you have let things slipped in your career, how you structure your life, etc. this could be a challenging time. With Saturn, as long as you are doing what you SHOULD be doing...you're OK! :)

Saturnally yours,

Tim

astro.teacher

Your chart has expired on Astro.com but I can tell you that a Saturn return (just like all other returns) will show you how your life will be for the next 30 years (until your next Saturn return). Look to where Saturn is placed on your chart and more importantly, is your Saturn dignified in its position? In Virgo Saturn is only dignified in 30 degrees (by Terms). If you have Saturn Virgo 30 degrees then it will be dignified, it not it wont be. If not, look to see, does Saturn receive beneficial rays (aspects) from Jupiter(trine/sextile)? If it does, you can expect a lot of good concerning your career or public recognition for your work. If not, look to Mars, are there any malicious rays between Saturn and Mars? If you, expect a lot of difficulties coming from the placement of Mars.

Finally, check out the degree that Saturn is in in Virgo. Is it a positive (light, augmenting fortune & etc) degree? or is it a negative (dark, smokey, void, pitted) degree? These will all reveal a lot to you. The Table of Degrees can be found here :
http://antiquus.prophp.org/images/TableOfDegrees.jpg

A good rule of thumb to remember about Saturn in the 10th is this:

Ill aspect/dignified = scandals, dishonor, and falling from ones position.

Good aspect/dignified = rewards from hard work, honor through your projects, and a gaining of a position.

I hope these details helped you!

Aaron Brody - Astro.Teacher
http://antiquus.50webs.com
Antiquus Astrologia

Last edited:

tikana

hmm my saturn return brought absolutely nothing

1 pass and it was gone..

so i didnt think it would bring anything quite honestly. so if i were you, i woudnt worry too much about it

cheers
tik

Neptune Rising

Hi Sher

On my first Saturn return I started a new job that lasted four years. It was a great job, I had a lot more responsibility that I had in previous jobs and I learned skills that I can use well into my future. I also took a yoga teachers course which I will use to teach hopefully professionally in the near future. So I gained skills during Saturn's visit that made me into a much more responsible adult.

My relationships (Saturn is in my 7th house) also changed dramatically, for the better. Any relationships that were no good for me ended. My way of relating to relationships also changed for the better, I took more responsibility for my actions. My relationships are so much deeper now so I have no regrets meeting Saturn on his return.

Life also slowed down alot, which was a bit frustrating but enabled me to look at things with more perspective instead of just leaping in head first. The only painful times I had was when I wouldn't 'go with the flow' of what was happening in my life - when I tried to resist the lessons Saturn was trying to teach me. When I tried to go back to the was I was behaving before Saturn came, I met with resistance and frustration. As soon as I let go of this resistance, things became easier. There was no rushing for me during this time, just relax.

If you try to hold onto anything that is going away, behaviours, people, that are no good for you, you will meet with resistance.

It will take away any imature behaviour you may have that will be of no use to you as an adult, but it will give you much more useful skills to help you as an adult.

I will always look back at those times as one of the greatest learning periods in my life. There were some dark times sure, but they will be there anyway for everyong, but in the final analysis it helped me evole into a much better person, so no regrets!

I can recommend a great book to read if you are interested in Vedic astrology, it is a story about Saturn, told like a story book but it is a healing book.

Neptune

Last edited:

astro.teacher

hmm my saturn return brought absolutely nothing

1 pass and it was gone..

so i didnt think it would bring anything quite honestly. so if i were you, i woudnt worry too much about it
Tikana,

Saturn returns last for 30 years. You will feel the effects for that entire time. Sometimes it may evade you because it is drawn out over a long period of time.

Antiquus Astrologia

Last edited:

sher

astro.teacher said:
Your chart has expired on Astro.com but I can tell you that a Saturn return (just like all other returns) will show you how your life will be for the next 30 years (until your next Saturn return). Look to where Saturn is placed on your chart and more importantly, is your Saturn dignified in its position? In Virgo Saturn is only dignified in 30 degrees (by Terms). If you have Saturn Virgo 30 degrees then it will be dignified, it not it wont be. If not, look to see, does Saturn receive beneficial rays (aspects) from Jupiter(trine/sextile)? If it does, you can expect a lot of good concerning your career or public recognition for your work. If not, look to Mars, are there any malicious rays between Saturn and Mars? If you, expect a lot of difficulties coming from the placement of Mars.

Finally, check out the degree that Saturn is in in Virgo. Is it a positive (light, augmenting fortune & etc) degree? or is it a negative (dark, smokey, void, pitted) degree? These will all reveal a lot to you. The Table of Degrees can be found here :
http://antiquus.prophp.org/images/TableOfDegrees.jpg

A good rule of thumb to remember about Saturn in the 10th is this:

Ill aspect/dignified = scandals, dishonor, and falling from ones position.

Good aspect/dignified = rewards from hard work, honor through your projects, and a gaining of a position.

Antiquus Astrologia
I have mars and jupiter conjuncting my 10th house Virgo and my sun trine the MC. I attatched my chart. I don't know how to read charts, but I think my virgo in the MC is 41 degrees?

Thanks for the replies!

Attachments

• birth chart1.31212.gif
    birth chart1.31212.gif
    26 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

astro.teacher

20 Degrees of Virgo is a degree Augmenting Fortune, this is one of the most fortunate degrees therefore you will find the next 30 years will bring you a lot of benefits from your career (financial as well as ascending up the ranks). Be careful with regards to signing contracts and marriage partners. Theres going to be a lot of tension between your work and your married life. Your Venus is in the 7th House in Virgo which is its fall, its also in an Azimene degree which is a bad degree. I hope that clarifies some things. If you care for more readings I offer different kinds as well http://antiquus.50webs.com/Readings.html

Antiquus Astrologia

Last edited:

sher

Good to hear that (careerwise)! I'm currently in my second year at school, so I'm working towards my career!

Isn't Gemini in my natal 7th house and Taurus on the cusp of natal 7th house? Are you talking about solar chart?

Thanks for the fast reply!

Last edited:

astro.teacher

Oh, I apologize, I wrote the wrong thing. Let me correct that-

Venus=Gemini= in a void degree (unsmart decisions)

Venus in the seventh = concerning relationships (serious long term) and contracts.

Venus squared Saturn = conflict between career and relationships/contracts you may have.

I hope thats better lol. Thanks for pointing that out, Mercury retrograde after all!

Antiquus Astrologia

Last edited:

tikana

astro.teacher said:
Tikana,

Saturn returns last for 30 years. You will feel the effects for that entire time. Sometimes it may evade you because it is drawn out over a long period of time.

http://antiquus.prophp.org
Antiquus Astrologia

sorry ... no effects.. nothing absolutely nothing happend. didnt even feel it .. came and it was gone... do you know how obsurd it sounds what you just said .... i am going to feel saturn return for 30 years? saturn squared my sun and squaring my moon right now.. hmm no problems.. and right now saturn with neptune are squaring my MC/IC .. again nothing.. i am not even betting on anything to happen when saturn will conjunct asce in august. i went through pluto sq venus for 2.5 years.. and i had pro moon squaring my venus at the same time nothing happened either.. pro asce conj my venus as well .. so from what i can see saturn return and solar/lunar returns are soo overrated.

Tik

Last edited:

astrobhadauria

Dear,
I am trying to make your reading up to 4th April 2007.From your last birth date.
DETAILED YEARLY PREDICTION
Analysis of Yearly Transit of The Sun (Single Planet) Benefic effects of the Sun
Mental freedom is the gift of the Sun to you, and throughout the year this freedom will remain with you. Even if you get problems from all directions, you will not feel any kind of disturbance, and will sleep soundly and get complete rest. It is a blessing of the Sun, and the level of courage it has given to you is rare. Your character will be very strong, and all will give honor to you, and will praise you. You will gain a lot during the year, and good things will remain present in your life. If your Sun is good in your horoscope then you are destined to get all kinds of wealth and fame during the current year. .
Malefic effects of the Sun
From the start of the year you may get a lot of trouble which may cover the whole year. Your father or head of the family will get financial as well as emotional set backs. You may not be able to think clearly, and a few of your relatives may also get setbacks due to this transit of yours. In Vedic astrology it is said that one life effects many others, and this Sun is the best example of that. If you are a regular drinker or take bribes or are living in another's home without contributing your share, then your earning will be reduced by half. Any dealing with Machines will prove a loss. If the corridor of your house is not open and clean, then the Sun will further damage your finances. Friendship with thugs, dishonest people, etc. will ruin your year as well as wealth.
Remedies:
(1) Keep off from taking Wine, non-Vegetarian food, and keep away from undesirable people.
(2) Do not take a bribe nor anything as a gift or free of cost. Pay your share in living.
(3) Donate or contribute money to elders' home or hospitals or international organizations which help poor people, such as CRY, CARE and UNESCO etc.
Analysis of Yearly Transit of The Moon (Single Planet) Benefic Effects of The Moon
(State of Mind, will power, heart, mother, education and imagination)
The transit of The Moon, during this year, The Moon in this house is more related to philosophy or thoughts or education compare to other houses. It is the reason that you will try to know a lot about life, death, philosophy, and meditation etc, the area which are more related to other side of life. Similarly in profession you may get less attention on writing or doing the thing. If you are close to some river or ocean then you will be able to get a lot of gain through out the year. You may like to watch movies related to treasure of ocean bed. Possibility is there either you or your mother will get health problem which will prolonged through out the year or will become very serious.
Malefic Effects of The Moon
If you try to dig a well or a pond or some other water source from which ground water meets the surface or earth or comes out for uses, then you will get a lot of malefic effect through out the year. Your all income may be dissolved in thin air as water in hot air. You will loose all interest in work and it may lead to big losses or loosing all job or fall in business. Your neighbors or friends or relative or all of them may join enemy camp and you will loose your image too. The same will be the story of your aunt (mothers sister), grandmother (mothers side), in-laws and daughters home. All the deposits may become null due to over expanses or payment of bills.
Remedies
(1)Donate milk to some temple or some worshiping place, and take the names of forefather while donating it.
(2)Touch the feets of all elders in family, specially parents and take their blessings.
(3) Donate or contribute for cloths and water to some famous NGO or CARE or UNICEF will dilute the malefic effect of the Moon.
Analysis of Yearly Transit of Mars (Single Planet) Benefic Effects of Mars
(Courage related to facing problem or war, blood, brother, immovable wealth, etc)
Throughout the year you may have to take responsibility as elder brother. If you have elder brother then either he will become ill or will give all responsibility to you. Even your family members will also prefer to give you all the responsibility. You will enjoy a lot of luxuries. You may get help from your friend, and to hold the responsibility they will prove very god for you. Large part of your income will be spent in domestic side and you may not be able to raise your bank balance. It is very good for you to give more attention in home and by this you will get a lot of help as well as regards from out side the family. Your will earn from more then two sources and any investment you will made will prove beneficial. Through out the year, you will not get any monetary loss due to your decision in this regard. The best and the worst part of your current year will be that you will become very harsh in talking and you will talk a lot and what ever you will tell or say to others, either in fun or in love or in hate, it will become truth, hence do not curse any one during the whole year.
Malefic Effects of Mars
If you throw milk or sweet things or sugar or sugar product in some waste drain, then you may get a lot of fighting, quarrel and several other hurting situation through out the year and you will never be able to get your image back, nor you will be able to stop such situation. Even by asking forgiveness you may not get any kind of relaxation. You may see a lot of quarrel and your attitude may also get a lot of change. Due to some wrong company you may get a lot of injury or health problem which may have link with street fight or rash driving.
Remedies
(1) Do not hesitate to help others, by helping other you will get a lot of help from cosmos.
(2) Contributing or donating for the peoples who are suffering due to natural disaster like earthquake, flood etc will save your wealth and image.
Analysis of Yearly Transit of Mercury (Single Planet) Benefic Effects of Mercury
(Mercury holds the area of Decision power, logic, skin, bone, sister, voice, intellect, intuition and business sense and its effects are mostly related to these fields only)
During current year the mercury will give you new fertile ideas which can give you the knowledge or which can show you path to get very high result through small changes. In Vedic astrology it is said the Mercury teaches a person how to get jewels from stone and gold from mud. If some expert can get one jewel from one stone then you will get idea how to find one and a half from one stone. Your inner power or inner guide will push you toward hard work and your will more like a saint who is just busy in is own work. Your intuitive power will be stronger then any psychic or any astrologer. Mercury will also activate your reading power and you will be able to read the thoughts or unseen messages of other side of world.
Malefic Effects of Mercury If you will run for good luck and always been thinking for it, mercury will give negative orientation to your own rays and it will convert all good in a nightmare. Our thought have a lot of potential and when we desire something at the same time heart doubts and asks question if this not happen etc etc.
Malefic effect of Mercury
The when a person starts thinking of good luck and starts acting toward such thing such as how it will come to me, it should come to me, by such thought the core effect of Mercury, the touch of inner voice starts suppressing and then the decision are mostly governed by mind, Mind has not intuitive power, hence circumstances effects his decisions and that leads to take wrong decisions in professional or real life. Such as for little profit a person makes short term investment, and when he requires it, it starts delaying and delaying, then he realizes, that his thought to get little interest put him in such situation. Similarly due to lack of faith in inner voice it can get effect by outer thoughts, which will require following remedies for removing the dust of outer thoughts.
Remedies
(1) Wearing of a copper coin, after making a hole on the edge of the coin, in white cotton thread in neck will prove very beneficial.
(2) Donating or contributing good gifts for some girl?s marriage will prove beneficial for blocked money.
Analysis of Yearly Transit of Jupuiter (Single Planet) Benefic Effects of Jupiter
(Jupiter is related to knowledge, education, kindness, religion, prosperity provider)
From the staring of the year you work for getting respect in society and very soon you will have it. May due to your knowledge or some election or some representation or some new assignment you will help a lot of peoples and will get very good respect gain in society. You will love natural product and may take interest in sights, which may have prominent farmland or agriculture land. If you are doing business related to construction or any thing, which has link with construction you will get a lot of wealth and money gain. Similarly business related to ladies articles or cosmetics will also prove very beneficial. If you are not in profession or business then you must take training related to education and there are good chance for you to get into the job related to teaching or coaching or training. Buying and purchasing of Gold will not be beneficial for you.
Malefic Effects of Jupiter
If you do not believe on GOD or you do not have normal relation with parents you are destined to have problem related to health specially liver. If you are married and are rude in nature then either you or your counterpart (wife and husband) may get such ill health. In such transit Jupiter Gives malefic result if someone id rude or do not give respect to elders, or insults Guests and such Jupiter makes the life of native very frustrating and native remains frustrate through out the year.
Remedies
(1) Do not insult your guests and entertain them properly, it will save you from a lot of problem.
(2)Donate warm clothing (used or unused) for elderly peoples, it will save you from health problem.
(3)Contribute or donate for Warm Cloths for old peoples to some good famous organization like CARE or UN Sponsored Organization, it will save your all family members from any health problem which can caused by Jupiter in current year.
Analysis of Yearly Transit of Venus (Single Planet) As far as love life is concern, it is a year when your most of desires and needs are going to be fulfilled. If you are unmarried then you are destined to get very long-term love relation to which can give you a touch of marriage. It is very much expected that you will meet or come across to some proposal you during the 7th month from your last birthday or during the month of your birth day. In case of female such proposal use to get proposal from lesser income person. Usually male member are generally get effected by it. It is much clear that you have plan to make your love life more stable and it is the best time for marriage, if you can compromise with the above condition for one year. For married males it is a year when they will get good company of some lady and may also get touch of love. Due to your much attention in romantic acts or out side or by some one, you may not be able to give proper attention to your work. Love has a lot of potential and it can cover the intellect of a person also, but human cannot stay away from it. If the aspect of transit of Jupiter is there then you may get much attached to some thought or some mystical world. If Sun is also with Sun then during this year your wife may get some health problem, increase of one member in family cannot be ruled out. Analysis of Yearly Transit of Saturn (Single Planet) Benefic Effects of Saturn
(Worldly comfort, business, service, building, metals, entertainment etc.)
From the starting of your current year you will be very progressive and your work, working style, decisions and dedication will increase which will get noted by authority. If you are in business then it is the time when you will gain a lot and will try to plan for buying some new house. Your health will be very good and you will take care of others too. Through out the year you will love justice and will not spare to teach lesson to other kind of peoples. Even though your some action may look like foolish but from your point of view they will be very correct and later your people will also appreciate your actions, as most of them will be duly backed by some diplomatic thought. Your action and decision are destined to make you quite rich or you will be satisfied with your performance during the year.
Malefic Effect of Saturn
If you are not sorry for your any such actions, which has disturbed others or have given loss to others, then Saturn as well as The Mars will make you gentleman. You may fall ill which may have no reason and even Medicine will not be able to search the root cause of it. There will be a lot of expanses and your language may be changed or you may use more slang or abusive words in talking. You may get some kind of poisoning during the 2nd or 8th month of the year.
Remedies
(1)Go to some worship place, in day time, Bare feet from home, and ask forgiveness from GOD for all things which you have done knowingly or unknowingly and which have caused trouble to others
(2) If you get any chance to donate milk to some snake or any lizard do not do not miss it. Or pay some money to any zoo management for giving milk to snakes.
(4) Donate or contribute to Vishnu Pleasing Yagana or do Vishnu Pleasing Yagna and wear 9 and 11 face Rudraksha.
Analysis of Yearly Transit of Rahu (Single Planet) No doubt, from the 2nd month of your birthday, a it is a very expansive year has been started for you, the problem is there that you will never be able assess that in which corner the devil of expanse to waiting for you. Possibility is also there that you may also get some less or weakness in your source of income. If god of luck is with you, then at least the transit of mercury may not bring crushing time; otherwise we have seen that millionaire use to get convert in soil under such double attack. Analysis of Yearly Transit of Ketu (Single Planet) Either you are in service or having own work, it is not a year of satisfaction and you will feel much frustrated during 4th and 10th month of the year. Even if you like to get change either it will be not as per your desired place or against your will or you will be denied for any change. The circumstances at the working place will not be in your favor, it is best to take help of Mars, so that you can get some relax time in service. Avoid any kind of reaction from your side, it will prove much damaging for you. Indeed it will be best in your favor if you keep silence and do not react immediately on any issue, it can give you harm.

Hi all!! Newbie here...........;) I saw this thread and thought I just HAD to post. My saturn is in Virgo, 20 degrees, in the 2nd house!!

This also means my saturn return is coming!! Help!! I'm totally clueless..........

Any info GREATLY appreiciated. Also, according to astro.com, I have saturn sextile Uranus & saturn square neptune. Not sure what that means or how it will affect me!!

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

This is from Robert Hand's 'Planets in Transit' book, describing transiting Saturn conjunct natal Saturn..

"This is one of the most important times of your
life. A major cycle of experience is closing, and great changes are
about to take place...Have you been living as you feel you should or as
you think others want you to? If you have been doing to latter, Saturn
will have a greater impact...In the year before this transit, many
aspects of your life have begun to change. Relationships have changed
or ended, and you may have changed your residence or your job...you have
been dominated by an urgent feeling that if you don't do everything you
have always wanted to do...you will never get another chance...you are
pruning your life of everything that is not relevant."

Since my Saturn return I've had an interest in the planet. I found, looking back, a helpful way to handle this transit is to slow down, you may be forced to slow down anyway. Try not to resist any changes you find yourself going through. You may learn alot about yourself. Its a long transit that will hopefully provide you with stable building blocks to use in your 'adult' over 30's life. It will hopefully get rid of any attitudes you may or may not have, that are of no useful purpose to you or your life. If you are going in a certain direction in your life that will lead you nowhere, that will end, with a bit of luck putting you on a much better path. Or, if you are on a good path, that may be strengthened.

I guess, any fear this transit arouses comes from fear of change, but change is necessary sometimes to improve things and us. I usually have a twinge of fear when I hear 'Saturn', but that's just me. Dani, you sound more excited than anything, which is great! :D Looking back, I found it a transformative transit.

Neptune

Last edited: