Youtube :)

Zagreb87

hello everyone, I started a channel on youtube, and I plan to dedicate myself to it, making videos, uploading, and everything else that goes with it, my long-term plan is to make this project come to life, and maybe make some money from youtube, my question is will I succeed in that, in fact, Is there any sings in this chart that show I could make money? Thanks everyone

Chrysalis

The lot of success for this chart falls at 17° Aries. Whole sign 11th ruler (social media)mars does flow towards this lot, with moon/mars in applying opposition and you Saturn retrograding away from mars, although in an applying sextile and your 2nd ruler Saturn also is in applying sextile but retrograding away from you mars. This looks like some success to start with. Im saying "to start with" as with the lot of success in a cardinal sign with also Asc in a cardinal sign and then moon/mars ingressing into cardinal signs. You will be enthusiastic about this new endeavor to start out with, but you won't end up sticking it out in the long term.

Zagreb87

well it's not that bad, there's room to do something, I'm happy with the answer, obviously it's just a matter of not being able to give up (which is my problem in life) I have to do my best, thanks for the answer

ravinderccmb

According to stellar system it looks there are struggles or stress and obstacles. Once Mercury returns to direct motion there might be improvement.

Zagreb87

yes, like any start, it's hard, it's hard to reach the audience, but a little bit, they say it's a youtube marathon and not a 100 meter sprint, so, I'll work well, and try, so maybe one day I'll break through somehow heh, thanks for the optimism!