Will I fall for someone new this year?

scahm

Hi all,

I cast a chart to figure out whether I'd have a new romantic interest this year and L1/L7 trine, so I guess that's a yes? My immediate thought is that I don't like that Neptune on the DSC though, nor do I like Saturn conjuncting my 5th house. What does this chart tell you?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 15.23.24.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 15.23.24.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 15.23.30.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 15.23.30.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 14

Chrysalis

The lot for a potential long term relationship is @ 24'12 Gemini. Moon in the 3rd and venus ruling the radical 3rd moving towards a conjunction with the Lot, says that you will be in contact with someone.

But having Neptune on the Dsc probably says there will be miscommunication and doubts of where this is going, and most likely won't go anywhere.

scahm

The lot for a potential long term relationship is @ 24'12 Gemini. Moon in the 3rd and venus ruling the radical 3rd moving towards a conjunction with the Lot, says that you will be in contact with someone.

But having Neptune on the Dsc probably says there will be miscommunication and doubts of where this is going, and most likely won't go anywhere.

Interesting, thank you Chrys. Does the chart reveal anything as to where I might meet them/when?