Check out you Venus star points

Chrysalis

You're going to need an ephemeris for this, if you don't have any Astro software that works these out for you.

This is based on your natal venus being an evening star or a morning star. For example, i have an evening star venus, so to find my venus star point i would need to find out the date from the ephemeris that venus became an evening star (previous conjunction with the sun), which would be a time before i was born, so im going backwards.

Taking Venus's placement now, if someone was born today 1st May 2020 they would have an Evening star as Venus rises after the sun, to find the venus star point we would need to find out when venus was last conjunct the sun (direct conjunction) and became an evening star, which would be August 14th, 2019 at 21 degrees Leo, so this 21 degrees Leo would be the person's venus star point. If you have a morning star Venus, you'd do the same thing and look for the last conjunction between Sun and Venus (this would be a retrograde conjunction) to see when the venus MS cycle started, and at that degree would be your Venus star point.

This star point degree is a sensitive point in the person's chart, any planets transiting this point, mainly conjunctions, will have some effect depending on which planet this is.

My Venus start point is at 1'52 Aquarius, and which planet is exactly on this degree to the minute? Saturn! This has caused (well should i say added) to me breaking up with someone, which i did last night, and this time its the real deal for me.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Also, check out the venus star points that are happening currently. The next venus star point we will have will be at 13 degrees Gemini and this will be a retrograde conjunction, so it will be a morning star point. If you have any personal planets at 13 degrees Gemini, this would be having an effect on that planet at this point in your life.

Just as an example, say you have your moon at 13 degrees Gemini in your 5th house, this venus star point on your moon could bring a pregnancy.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Just be aware of any transits to 24 degrees Aries, full moons/new moons/eclipses. Check back for any past ones and see if you find anything.

April 2017 Uranus was on your venus star point, did this cause anything?

ElenaJ

Just be aware of any transits to 24 degrees Aries, full moons/new moons/eclipses. Check back for any past ones and see if you find anything.

April 2017 Uranus was on your venus star point, did this cause anything?

Yes, it set in motion a series of events that I had no idea would be so important for my life.

Would the current transits of planets effect this point?
For example Pluto 24 Capricorn, even though it isn't a moon contact?

Chrysalis

Yes, it set in motion a series of events that I had no idea would be so important for my life.

Would the current transits of planets effect this point?
For example Pluto 24 Capricorn, even though it isn't a moon contact?

I'm not too sure how squares work, maybe its only conjunctions that count with it only being a point, i'm not too sure. You'll have to see how it plays out if anything. I've only got experience of Saturn currently conjunct mine, which has taken part in the breakup.

Chrysalis

Well, the break up was long overdue, i ended up (after a few angry texts) just blocking him last night saying id had enough, as he won't commit. Id been seeing him casually for almost two years, i couldn't put up with it any longer. He is like he is, as he has a Sun/Uranus conjunction in his chart.

Then this morning i remembered about the venus star point, so i checked any planets that may have played into it, and there was Saturn exact to the degree and minute on my venus star point....hence the thread.

Other factors have come into play also. In my converse progressed chart i also have an "exact by degree and minute" Uranus, conjunct my converse progressed Descendant. With converse venus conjunct my natal Saturn.

And also i have my progressed moon opposing (exact by degree) my natal 5th house moon (my natal moon being square Saturn).

The only thing is I've got Saturn going retrograde back over my venus star point and then going back over by direct motion :annoyed:

ElenaJ

Well, this should keep you busy for a while!
Interesting the Uranus coming to descendent, which brought into your life a person with sun/uranus conjunction.
Do the Saturn/venus or venus points touch his chart or reflect it in some way?

Chrysalis

When i met him, converse Uranus was nowhere near the descendant. As its now exactly conjunct the descendant, I'm seeing Uranus here as the unexpected breakup.

Not many people look at their converse progressions, I've found them to be quite enlightening.

I don't have his birth time, so ill never know really.

Chrysalis

With regards to when Uranus was transiting your VSP. Would this make any sense to you as to what happened?

"We get what we want, or we will come to want what we get"

The reason why I'm asking you this, is because i've started to look into Sabian symbols. My VSP is 1+ Aquarius. The Sabian symbol for this is An unexpected thunderstorm and what happened when i broke up with said ex, it was indeed an unexpected thunderstorm, with [at the time] transiting Saturn exactly to the minute on my VSP. Looking further into this as i now have the VSP degree meaning, it looks to me like my relationships are always going to be turbulent and end badly and unexpectedly with my VSP being at this degree.

Now your VSP being at 24+ Aries, would give your VSP the Sabian meaning A DOUBLE PROMISE "Being cooperative and often asks us to moderate or put aside our own track of activity. With the full confidence that the unexpected always eventually leads us true. Whenever we are thwarted, we have the ability to find alternative options. Some of these will have equal or even greater value to us. Noticing this allows us to grow in trust that everything always turns out well in the end"

Does this make sense to you?

Last edited: