Should the employee be fired? (Test, will follow with answer)

LushBomb

I will post my interpretation later in second post in case that would spoil it for anybody else trying their hand at this chart.

"Should" questions leave a lot of room for personal interpretation so Im interested to see others' take on this chart.

Attachments

• astro_2ata_anonymous_hr.76868.152142~2.jpg
    astro_2ata_anonymous_hr.76868.152142~2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

PurpleReign

I think no. My reasoning is based on the fact that the employee is Saturn in Capricorn in the 6th house. I think this means that the employee is very hard-working, methodical, ambitious, and professional. Saturn is serious and businesslike, and it's in Capricorn in the 6th - the house of Virgo, a sign and house that represents practicality and analytical thinking. It seems this person is devoted to their job and is doing what they're supposed to. However, it conjuncts Pluto, so that makes me think they're experiencing some transformation - they could either be getting fired for something, or getting promoted. I assume the former due to the question. But my guess is no they *shouldn't* be fired.

Gemini888

Still look rather early for an interpretation.

However, I would guess the employee won't be fired, but will instead be moved to somewhere else for work. Asc ruler in 9H sextile Moon conj Des, looks like they will be moved to another department, or maybe even out of the city, to work together with someone else, maybe a rather unorthodox/rebellious/cerebral coworker (Aqua Moon). I agree with PurpleReign that the employee with undergo some hard transformation. Sun square Saturn, Maybe the employee won't like the decision at first.

rafaella

I will post my interpretation later in second post in case that would spoil it for anybody else trying their hand at this chart.

"Should" questions leave a lot of room for personal interpretation so Im interested to see others' take on this chart.

should question is not the same thing as a ' will' question. I can give you pros and cons of whether one should be fired.

Plus your question is vague for horary. Who is the employee? Are you the boss here asking if an employee should be fired?

People are treating horary like some fun mystery game, infact your chart will not be accurate as your question is frivolous...