Research work could lead me to a job?

Vero

Hi All!

I have been working with a company in a research project for my master thesis for 6 months now, and I will deliver (hopefully) the complete results by May. The project was a quite difficult topic for me, but I took it in hopes to later on land a job with this company, but so far they have not shown any interest of offering me a job once my research is complete. So I asked the horary if I would land a job with them? (Note all of this is happening outside my home country, and if I want to stay in abroad I will need a job offer to obtain a residence permit).

Also if I may, since I am trying to learn how to interpret horary chart, this is my amateur interpretation:

I am represented by the moon located in the 10 house (voila! career matters) in close trine with mars, ruler of moon position, a positive sign, right? then mars is in sag, and the ruler of 10th is Jupiter, while jupiter is in scorpio, so reciprocity?

In addition, research at the academia level is ruled by the 9th house, the ruler of this is saturn in negative aspect to the moon, so not outcome... so for me its a no, but I am pretty sure I could be missing some elements? Any thoughts?

Attachments

• thesis.jpg
    thesis.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Chrysalis

That moon/mars trine looks good.....but im still saying no, your peregrine,out of sect, mars is in a DF degree in its 9th, and after the trine moon goes void.

Venus L11 is chasing mars, venus is much stronger than you are in dignity, id say there's another person within this company wanting the same thing as you.

I'm changing the answer to a yes, your in the 10th/angular this trines got to be a good thing regardless of you being peregrine, peregrine could just be that your not from that country, your a foreigner.

Please come back and update.

Last edited:

Vero

That moon/mars trine looks good.....but im still saying no, your peregrine,out of sect, mars is in a DF degree in its 9th, and after the trine moon goes void.

Venus L11 is chasing mars, venus is much stronger than you are in dignity, id say there's another person within this company wanting the same thing as you.

I'm changing the answer to a yes, your in the 10th/angular this trines got to be a good thing regardless of you being peregrine, peregrine could just be that your not from that country, your a foreigner.

Please come back and update.

I will! I guess I will know when I submit my project... although through this chart it seems like the answer is not straight forward, as there are positive/negative aspects, wouldn't you say so?