Are female Gemini Risings attractive?

craft94

I think so.

Sexier than Scorpio Rising by a long shot.

And more evil too :devil: Hahah jk

Who doesn't want a woman with a mind?

Oh yeah, lots of 'em but they're all ugly dudes into who aren't worth my time. They don't have brains themselves and they need a woman with none to makes themselves feel less insecure. Pathetic really.

Last edited:

katydid

Many of the Gemini rising peeps I know are very cute, endearing and very funny. Their quick, cunning sense of humor makes them sexy. They seem young and fresh and quick and nimble.

My cousin, a Gemini with Gemini rising, looks much younger than her age. She is in her late 40's and her boyfriends used to always be 10 years younger. Last one was 20 years younger. She keeps up with him just fine.

She is a dance teacher and owns a studio. So she is in great shape and very active and flexible. She was married in her late 20's and has 2 children. She wass a very fun Mom. lol

craft94

Many of the Gemini rising peeps I know are very cute, endearing and very funny. Their quick, cunning sense of humor makes them sexy. They seem young and fresh and quick and nimble.

My cousin, a Gemini with Gemini rising, looks much younger than her age. She is in her late 40's and her boyfriends used to always be 10 years younger. Last one was 20 years younger. She keeps up with him just fine.

She is a dance teacher and owns a studio. So she is in great shape and very active and flexible. She was married in her late 20's and has 2 children. She wass a very fun Mom. lol

Yep. That's me too. People always think I'm 14 when I'm 22. It's annoying and feels condescending but I guess it will be nice when I'm older. My mom's a gemini sun and also looks much younger.

wan

One of my ex-bosses was a Gemini Sun and he was very playful and fun-loving. He acted much younger than his age (in a good way).