Follow up question...

ohlala82

Hi guys,

This is a follow up to a question I posted in December 2012.
If you check out my previous thread you find the background to the original question, which was will he contact me by February 2013.

Well he did make contact on 2nd February. He made contact twice and disappeard. I really can't be bothered with his weird behaviour but am curious to what lies behind it.

So my question is basically to find out if he is messing around and isn't actually interested in seeing me again or if he is interested but doesn't know how or what to say. I get the feeling it's the latter but that's where you come in :))

Question: does he want to see me again?

Many thanks :)

Chart -

2nh01tl.jpg

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-quesited (he) = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-Moon flows away from Saturn and applies to no aspect with Saturn = - testimony
-querent significator Moon is in his (quesited's) 12th whole sign house = - testimony

In my opinion the answer to this question is no, at this time quesited does not want to see the querent again.

astroner

I agree with Dr Farr, plus I would like to add Saturn is in Scorpio, which is Moon's fall (Moon is in bad shape there). He's not interested at this time.
Pluto is in his 12th house and in Cap & He's in Scorpio..there's mutual reception between these two planets. He's probably going through a time where he's going through intense changes, or it could represent something he's been keeping to himself. I can't really tell you what that may be though, but it's most likely something to do with him and not with you.

Last edited:

ohlala82

Thanks for your replies, Dr. Farr & Astroner :smile:

he got in contact today and said he is having some personal issues and has had to return to his home country.

Pluto is in his 12th house and in Cap & He's in Scorpio..there's mutual reception between these two planets. He's probably going through a time where he's going through intense changes, or it could represent something he's been keeping to himself. I can't really tell you what that may be though, but it's most likely something to do with him and not with you

this seems very accurate because going back to his country would be a serious change i guess and pretty sudden as it wasn't on the cards the last time we spoke last year. i still have a funny feeling he isn't telling the truth though, just a hunch. but he, for some reason, feels he can't be totally honest about why he can't or doesn't want to see me.