Synastry with a man at sea, madly in love

Hello there.

I've been studying my new partner and I's synastry for a while now, and would like to know if anyone could give me a new perspective on it. We have great compatibility, but I see that his Venus squares my Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. I am concerned about this. Of course I couldn't help but look at our synastry, although I should take it one step at a time...

Can someone do a mini reading/give advice for this?
His Venus is conjunct my Psyche, my Moon and Ascendant conjunct his Eros, his Psyche conjunct my Eros and our Mars and Venus conjunct... we have known each other for a long time and have finally gotten into a relationship. I trust him, and I hope that he trusts me. I have experienced telepathy before with him. He is very intuitive and I am falling head over heels for him... the only thing is that he works at sea for weeks at a time. It is hard for both of us!
I really would like to do things right this time. I have learned a lot from my past relationships the hard way unfortunately, but now I bring that knowledge into this one and know what to do and what I do not want to repeat. It's a blank slate in a way. I feel there is potential for a long lasting relationship here...

I am the Scorpio Rising, he is the Taurus rising...

Last edited: