Uranus in 7th house means single for ever?

comdoc

I have Aquarius DESC with Uranus co-ruler exactly trine and conjunct 11H cusp (other 7H co-ruler is Saturn conj Mars rising.) Uranus is at head of Kite formation, opp 5H Sag stationary Jupiter at tail.

I'm definitely attracted to exotic beauties who are either Starseeds like moi, independent thinkers, or literally out-of-this-world. :biggrin: Have been in two traditional marriages--but both dissolved after 7 years (itch!). ;) Tried poly, but our FMF triad lasted one year before Green Monster blew it apart. So I decided serial monogamy was easier, and widely accepted. Currently searching for happily ever after with extreme resonance and mutual synergy. Prefer much younger romantic partners.

Last edited:

Felicity14

I also have this uranus in my 7th house of sagittarius. And I also got married too early, seperated 1 year later then divorced at 23 years old!

I had totally now 3 serious relationships in my life, none lasted longer than 3 years, or it has since then always been like a "3 year cycle" for some reason. I was always the one who left in the end...

I think that one needs alot of freedom with this aspect, and if one cannot have the amount of freedom that one needs the relationship will get very bad. Also maybe one needs a more unconventional relationship. I have now got a longdistance relationship and it is working quite well at the moment. Ofcourse I would like to live with my boyfriend later when I finnish uni... But will see how that goes. As long as the relationship has something to make me grow mentally and emotionally for me its fine. If not there might be a problem!

I dont think it means you will be single for ever. We learn as long as we live:whistling:

:cool: Hello Vagabondgirl. I've just found your story so interesting.

My natal Uranus is in the 7th. I got married early, separated 1 year later and then divorced at 22 years old. I had 3 serious relationships so far, none of them lasted longer than 7 years, looks like a "7 year cycle" for me. I was the one who left in the end....always.

I also am involved in a long distance relationship with a man who is much older than me, we seem to get on really well and since he is a kinda loner too he knows how to give me the freedom and independence I need. Since he needs both too. Plus he is older - wiser..less drama, more consideration:rightful:

Still, I'm afraid it wouldn't last if we were under the same roof...

I'm being very conscious and cautious about this realtionship, nearly to the point where I question myself whether I can have a healthy relationship at all. I mean healthy in a way where the relationship dynamic works for both partners without any misunderstanding, miscommunication, pain, abuse etc.

Not being able to understand the two Uranian extremes/needs, namely 'attachment' - 'detachment', killed me and my relationships in the past, created stupid situations and crises throughout my life. I just want to stop this and attract something that is really there for me.

I'm just shocked how your experiences in the relationship field resemble mine..

I wish you all the best for the future..as well as success with your recent relationship. Be alert tho:pouty:

Cheers,
F

ArmPeacock

How strange that this old thread just appeared out of nowhere—I am in an off/on relationships with a man(he’s in his late 50s), with uranus in the 7th. Capricorn, sun 7 stellium), Venus & Mars Sag—
We are very much in love but he can’t make any kind of
commitment. He’s never married and had had many failed LTRs.
We live a fair distance from each other so day to day freedom is not an issue. His progressed Uranus is exact on my Sun/Moon natal midpoint at 28 Leo. This just further gels our “off again” status.