Baby passed away

Baby passed away at 38 weeks

I had an uneventful pregnancy until 38 weeks when i realized my baby girl wasn't moving as she used to.went to the hospital and doctor's did an emergency C-section to take her out as her heart rate was low. After coming out she passed away in 4 hrs ( as doctor's told us There was nothing they could do anymore and keeping her on ventilator was suffering for her). I do not understand anything that happened with me or the baby.can some one Please read our charts and kindly explain what has happened? Is she going to come back to us ?
I have attached the birth charts of ME, My husband(with his permission) , and the Baby down below.

Attachments

• husband.png
    husband.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 39
  • baby.png
    baby.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 35
  • wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
So sorry about your loss.

You're expected to post the chart(s) in question, not just birth information. Follow the instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171

I deleted your husband's birth info from your post because it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and you didn't say if you have his consent. If you do, you need to make that clear. If you don't, you may not post his birth information, but you may post his chart with that information redacted. You would also have to either removed his name from the chart or use a pseudonym for him. If the other person is deceased, it doesn't matter so much, so I let your baby's birth info stand, but if you had a living child whose chart you wanted to explore, you would have to post an anonymous chart for them.

I don't think astrology can tell us if your baby will come back. Presumably you mean reincarnated as her younger sibling? But we can explore, through the charts when you post them, what this means to you, and what connections there are between you, your husband, and your child.

Osamenor

Staff member
I have attached the birth charts of ME, My husband(with his permission) , and the Baby down below

chart.cgi
chart.cgi

chart.cgi

The charts don't appear. I can see the links when I'm quoting you, but they don't appear in your post and they don't appear in the quote. I see you've tried to make the web links to the charts into images, just by adding [img[[/img] on either end. That doesn't work. A web link does not translate to an image in that way, and posting links to a chart at astro.com won't take anyone to the chart except you. What those links do, if they're posted as live links, is take people to their own Astro account if they're logged in and to the log in page if they're not.

For the images to appear, you would have to either post them as attachments, or embed the images through a photo sharing service, i.e. imgur or shutterfly.

I am so sorry for your loss.

One thing I notice about your baby’s chart is the position of Venus, the ruling planet of the chart. Venus is in the 12th house and the last few minutes of a critical degree, so close to being in a good place but volatile, unpredictable, and nearly completing the work it had to do in the previous sign. This is considered broadly a karmic degree but I’m not more familiar with the specifics than that. In Virgo, Venus is less comfortable than in Libra, where it might have been with a timely, normal delivery. Maybe she would come back after this life’s work was complete or not - I don’t really understand the myriad results the last degree can bring. It’s a headstrong lineup of Virgo planets.
Looking at your chart and in maternal sympathy I might suggest being at peace that baby might have had her own karma to work out independently of you, though you are suffering greatly from the loss. I would put the worries aside for now and focus on your own recovery. She is a full moon baby, perhaps her karma was just worked out that fast.
Wishing you peace and healing.
Thank you so much ... For your reply.

I am so sorry for your loss.

One thing I notice about your baby’s chart is the position of Venus, the ruling planet of the chart. Venus is in the 12th house and the last few minutes of a critical degree, so close to being in a good place but volatile, unpredictable, and nearly completing the work it had to do in the previous sign. This is considered broadly a karmic degree but I’m not more familiar with the specifics than that. In Virgo, Venus is less comfortable than in Libra, where it might have been with a timely, normal delivery. Maybe she would come back after this life’s work was complete or not - I don’t really understand the myriad results the last degree can bring. It’s a headstrong lineup of Virgo planets.
Looking at your chart and in maternal sympathy I might suggest being at peace that baby might have had her own karma to work out independently of you, though you are suffering greatly from the loss. I would put the worries aside for now and focus on your own recovery. She is a full moon baby, perhaps her karma was just worked out that fast.
Wishing you peace and healing.
I have created a new thread with png files attached I cant find it yet if i do i will submit the link to it..

Last edited:
I read about reincarnation abit, could it be possible that she committed sucide last birth? And payed for her sins this way

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I have created a new thread with png files attached I cant find it yet if i do i will submit the link to it..

It's against the rules to make the same post more than once. Or the same thread. I deleted the other thread for that reason. Please post the png files in this thread, and stick to this thread for this question.

It's against the rules to make the same post more than once. Or the same thread. I deleted the other thread for that reason. Please post the png files in this thread, and stick to this thread for this question.
How can i post png files here its nit giving an option to do so...when click on edit.

I have attached the png files for me , my husband( with his permission), and baby.

Attachments

• baby.png
    baby.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 30
  • husband.png
    husband.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 30
  • wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 22
Clickandfly, the baby's South node / Ketu is in Capricorn in the 4th house sitting between Saturn and Pluto so there is something heavy she had to deal with. It is not the same for every child born during this transit which will last several months so it's hard to tell from the chart of a tiny one, but if this is what your intuition is telling you it could well be correct.

It's possible as you asked earlier that her soul could come back to you in another body if all is cleansed. However, the job you have that will enable that is - taking very good care of yourself. You've just endured an entire pregnancy, a major surgery, and the death of a child. I would think grief and spiritual counseling are in order, along with excellent healing nutrition and the love of family and friends. These questions often take longer to answer than grief would like - you may discover accurate answers only by living into them through the years.
Thank you for your reply... Although I am going through alot right now i want to understand what happened and why it happened... And if there is anything that i can do to help this little angels soul...

Depending on your spiritual tradition, you may have prayers that can be offered for deceased family members.

In any case, you are Pisces ascendant with Jupiter rising and your own Ketu and its ruler are both in 8th house. You have natural and compassionate talent for the kind of work you are asking about, of shepherding souls through difficult times.

I really want to reiterate though that at this time your primary focus should be on your own healing as a mother who has lost a child. Take care of your own soul by caring for your body. If you hold anxiety, grief, expectation about the next child having the soul of the previous one, fear of another miscarriage, too closely, then your next pregnancy will be marked by these emotions as well. Try to remember that the vessel which must create and nurture children is a Divine responsibility to maintain. Rich cultures have been created around the rituals, foods, and relationship structures that ensure mothers are well looked after in their childbearing years. You gave birth halfway across the world from your native place so I'm not sure you had the support your body was conditioned to require. It's very difficult to give birth JUST as it's the most natural thing in the world it's where nature and nurture overlap most fiercely. You please take care of your physical and emotional self as may be no one else can do this.
Thank you for your kind advice. I will try my best to take careof my self

dd78

Re: Baby passed away at 38 weeks

I had an uneventful pregnancy until 38 weeks when i realized my baby girl wasn't moving as she used to.went to the hospital and doctor's did an emergency C-section to take her out as her heart rate was low. After coming out she passed away in 4 hrs ( as doctor's told us There was nothing they could do anymore and keeping her on ventilator was suffering for her). I do not understand anything that happened with me or the baby.can some one Please read our charts and kindly explain what has happened? Is she going to come back to us ?
I have attached the birth charts of ME, My husband(with his permission) , and the Baby down below.

Hi Clickandfly,
I`m very sorry about your loss :crying:

I had a child who was born with heavy disabilities. He was even unable to maintain homeostasis, so his short life was very painful and illness-laden. I couldn`t do anything, because medicine knows no cure for his condition :(

Looking at his suffering and being aware that I just can`t do anything to help him was unbearable to me. My worst enemies don`t deserve such a torture.

It`s very sad. And forgive me if I sound harsh right now.

But, astrology aside, my opinion is that your baby girl probably made a good choice to leave this world. Some inborn conditions are still incurable, despite all the current advances of medical sciences. The doctors sometimes fail to observe critically important signs and symptoms which, if untreated, lead to premature death. But there`s still no cure for countless conditions :(

Some people believe that the same souls meet one another again and again for centuries. They find one another despite the fact that they forget everything about their past lives upon birth.
Right now I can say I know it is true!

SO don`t worry, your daughter will probably be back again to meet you and stay with you for longer in a healthier body :)

I know that one day I will meet my beloved child again.
And so shall you meet yours.

Meanwhile, light a candle and dedicate a prayer to her. You can say anything. She`ll hear you :)
I`ll pray for her soul tonight myself.

Hi Clickandfly,
I`m very sorry about your loss :crying:

I had a child who was born with heavy disabilities. He was even unable to maintain homeostasis, so his short life was very painful and illness-laden. I couldn`t do anything, because medicine knows no cure for his condition :(

Looking at his suffering and being aware that I just can`t do anything to help him was unbearable to me. My worst enemies don`t deserve such a torture.

It`s very sad. And forgive me if I sound harsh right now.

But, astrology aside, my opinion is that your baby girl probably made a good choice to leave this world. Some inborn conditions are still incurable, despite all the current advances of medical sciences. The doctors sometimes fail to observe critically important signs and symptoms which, if untreated, lead to premature death. But there`s still no cure for countless conditions :(

Some people believe that the same souls meet one another again and again for centuries. They find one another despite the fact that they forget everything about their past lives upon birth.
Right now I can say I know it is true!

SO don`t worry, your daughter will probably be back again to meet you and stay with you for longer in a healthier body :)

I know that one day I will meet my beloved child again.
And so shall you meet yours.

Meanwhile, light a candle and dedicate a prayer to her. You can say anything. She`ll hear you :)
I`ll pray for her soul tonight myself.
I am really sorry to hear about your loss and that you had to go through so much.. Thank you for your Prayers.. I surely will pray for you to meet your son as well...

dd78

I am really sorry to hear about your loss and that you had to go through so much.. Thank you for your Prayers.. I surely will pray for you to meet your son as well...

Thank you:)
but don`t worry about me :)
I`ve already recovered from it ( it happened just over 3,5 years ago) and I`m slowly starting my life anew in a way :happy:

But recovery takes time, so make sure you take good care of yourself right now and in the months ahead!
You have my support :)

But let`s get back to astrology:

My son`s natal chart had some similar configurations as your daughter`s chart. Suggesting very difficult fate, so to speak :pinched: :sick:

BTW:
don`t add here (or anywhere else online) any links to your astro.com user profile!
You`re compromising your privacy and sensitive data by doing so!!
Change your passwords right now!

clip11

Re: Baby passed away at 38 weeks

Very sorry about your loss.