Prediction for the coming months?

In my chart are their any predictions u can make for the next few months?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_cillian.64453.31964.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_cillian.64453.31964.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 33

sasa62

In my chart are their any predictions u can make for the next few months?

Depending on which chart is correct ...

Both maps speak of great internal and emotional changes that are behind you.

But all the changes have not yet been finished. what was left are very exhausting period which will last until the end of this year ...

The entire period began in 2011, with a peak in 2012 or later, and ending at the end of 2016

A very difficult period "that allows" even physical abuse by "powerful people" or any kind of "authority"

This could even be life-threatening ... depending on the context of life and some possible variants ... I will not go into all possible variants ...
It all provided the horoscope accurate or close to accurate ... any change to the sign on asc. dramatically changes the picture ...

Chart with asc. degree 3 cancer, is I would say something "more dangerous"

This map allows the isolation and / or depressed period in the previous period (among other things), and the total change in the everyday way of life that flow from this year

The second map does not allow isolation and depression and this chart you have long has changed daily way of life, and what now changing, is field of friends, ie reject a certain number of of friends ...

Now tell me, which chart is correct? or maybe hour of birth is not correct !! ??

This is only a theory, because I do not know your your life circumstances ... in relation to your response and explanation of your life circumstances, I can correct my answer ...

Sorry for my English...

I started having anxiety around 2011 i.e panic attacks and what not. That progressed into social anxiety so when it came to school i had a horrible time and started slowly losing contact with my friends and things were extremely bad and i got very depressed because i couldn't even go to school. I eventually dropped out of school in like 2014 and things continued to be very bad for me as i had very bad low self esteem and couldn't even leave my house alot of the time. In the past year or year and a half i have gotten ALOT better and nearly have my life back on track although things aren't fully better now as i still have some social anxiety left but i am alot better than i was.

oscarSegal

Hang on in there. I hope things keep getting better for you.
Some people NEED to hit rock bottom just so they can really find out who they are and be able to then rise up from the ashes. Stay strong. Your chart seems a little challenging on the mental level but it also has some really positive points! So try and focus on those and don't let your bad Jupiter tendency to blow things out of proportion to mess it all up for you. Be happy, You CAN!
:)

Thanks that means alot man. I definitely have a grip on things now and i'm actually glad in some ways that i went through them really bad times because it made me who i am today even though i'm not fully over it i see the light for sure.

sasa62

I started having anxiety around 2011 i.e panic attacks and what not. That progressed into social anxiety so when it came to school i had a horrible time and started slowly losing contact with my friends and things were extremely bad and i got very depressed because i couldn't even go to school. I eventually dropped out of school in like 2014 and things continued to be very bad for me as i had very bad low self esteem and couldn't even leave my house alot of the time. In the past year or year and a half i have gotten ALOT better and nearly have my life back on track although things aren't fully better now as i still have some social anxiety left but i am alot better than i was.

I am so sorry for you ...

So accurate was it the first chart with Asc. on 3. cancer

The purpose of this period is primarily a complete change of the personality and a complete change in the emotional part of being. Of course it comes with a a change in the field of friendship and what it is not over yet, is a complete reversal of the everyday way of life.

This means that you have to completely change your everyday life in compared to current and compared to the previous way of life

I believe that some events must to be the cause. It's out of your control but I understand that this is a public forum.

the good news is that nothing similar can happen again next approximately 37 years but even then can not have such force as in 2011

the bad news is that these heavy aspects have permanent consequences. The body "learns" to react to stressful situations.

So it happens that the body continue to be reacted in the same way with any stress or stress similar situation although there is no reason for this.

It is very important to understand that you have no fear of a similar situation but the body just reacts to similar stimulus....

Recommendation
as quickly as possible to change the everyday way of life ... it is possible that you will soon have the opportunity to work? I do not know if you've thought about this possibility?

Did you have any thoughts or conversations related to work between 10 July and 19 August?
At the same time this is a period similar to stress and can cause a learned response of the body !! ??

please give me your feedback

Yes i have been talking with my parents a lot about my education and future. I am actually going to be starting an online course next week. I really hope it works out. But you say i must change my everyday way of life.. so doing an online course isn't really going to change that. Maybe i should look for a part time job as well even though that seems very nerve wrecking to me.

sasa62

Yes i have been talking with my parents a lot about my education and future. I am actually going to be starting an online course next week. I really hope it works out. But you say i must change my everyday way of life.. so doing an online course isn't really going to change that. Maybe i should look for a part time job as well even though that seems very nerve wrecking to me.

Yes, part time job would be better ... I definitely expect nervousness ... some of these periods can expect cardiac arrhythmias. Certainly exhausting period ... check the level of iron in the blood ... for muscle relaxants good
* are bath with magnesium salts
But do not let this nervousness prevents you change your lifestyle

The whole next year will be a very tense

Use it to get out of this closed circle

Good luck

One of the main things that lowers my self esteem is when i look stressed out and like get bags under my eyes from it and stuff. So i'm really worried that will happen to me since u said it's a nervous time and very tense year. Is it also gonna be a good year or a bad year?

sasa62

One of the main things that lowers my self esteem is when i look stressed out and like get bags under my eyes from it and stuff. So i'm really worried that will happen to me since u said it's a nervous time and very tense year. Is it also gonna be a good year or a bad year?

You have no reason to be worried. There will always be a period of tense and some do not.

But this can not be the way it was a few years ago ... and that's a fact

the only thing that can be problematic is a learned reaction of the body ...

But now I repeat what I already said ...

you need to understand and somehow try to control your own body's reaction to stress in some future period ...

You read what I wrote, but I think you need more time to fully understand ... here is a complete insight a very important ... the only way to control your reactions in the future

My body will be nervous but my mind won't be nearly as nervous. i feel like that's what you mean correct me if i'm wrong. Do you think the year ahead will be good and will i be happy?

sasa62

My body will be nervous but my mind won't be nearly as nervous. i feel like that's what you mean correct me if i'm wrong. Do you think the year ahead will be good and will i be happy?

You'll be pleased if you move from dead center

next year no matter how nervous. will offer the possibility of earnings and in some ways independence ... it will be very important for you and for your identity, but you have to move, to start, regardless of how your body is reacted .. . because it is only a learned reaction ... but not the right reaction to a stressful situation

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out and give me some insight, i really like your interpretation of my chart and find it very accurate and helpful. I will try my best to move out of this rut.

Retro

Banned
You will be a highly active person in the next few months. You can be a troublesome person. Trust more. You need more activities in your life. You can be harsh.