Is he ready for a reunion?

Angels

Me and my bf had a misunderstanding...most of it cos of my misunderstand cos he is a freedom lover and loves to make lotsa friends and me an emotional person and a bit possisive abt him.

that made us have a misunderstanding and we been going through it sometime back.

lately i sense he will come back soon when the hard time passes by. lately i have changed my number and gave him the new number and looks like he has added me that i see him on my viber and other apps.

He is a bit slow to forgive so he needs time i understand that. so i am on hold. he blocked me few weeks back now he added my new number!

mixed signals here...

so here is the chart someone please help me. Is he ready for a reunion?

will he love me again truly?

p.s we haven't declare breakup yet (i mean during the past misunderstanding)

Attachments

• will he love me as same as before.jpg
    will he love me as same as before.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

RA1

Hi Angel..your situation seems similar to me. I am not looking in your natal chart but it was the same story happened to me 3 years ago..he was blocking me and I wanted him badly. Guess what, after going through a hard period of about an year in a long distance relationship we are together since 2 years. He is the best person I could ever have in my life. I know a bit of astrology but in this case I would say just let the things and move with the flow of nature you will be guided towards your best.

P.S. I have experience of same story and guess what my trouble started with him in march April and continued to December. Not to forget I don't how in that period we popped up in each others life..but finally in next year march we were in final commitment and now on our way to wedding...hope this helps

Angels

wow!! thats amazing :D

even for me my senses are saying he will come back also i am a bit good at natal astrology so far never missed any prediction.

I have checked both our chart any method i use to interpret the chart it says its him who am gonna get married to and his chart is so strong in this than mine.

i wish things should get back normal. he is a bit strong headed person also he has got his sun in capri (slow to forgive) venus in 12 ( freedom lover and makes 100s of gf just to talk with nothing serious) I should have understood this and not pressured him after all i also know through his chart he woulnt cheat his true wife.

but me being emotional i just rushed and messed everything now feeling so so so stupid...he is so mad...right now...i hope things get back to normal soon..

thought i sense he is the one and i see our chart promises the same but still this present situation making me run aorund the bush lol

I hope god should guide us through :D and make us reunite soon :love: :D

thanks for ur wishes :D all the best for u too

our trouble started back in may 20th during lunar eclipse lol

RA1

And one more thing I am possessive and emotional just like you and he was a freedom lover like him. He usually took a lot of time to forgive..but now he is doing everything to make me happy..he don't have any girl friends now..to avoid any trouble..so trust me just pray God will help you..

RA1

Come on..tell you one more thing..he is my fiancé and he had hundreds of gfs..and at many places in the world but now he is with me..so why should I care. Even sme were ready to marry him..but he has chosen me..so u should be proud that you are not the part of junk..you are the diamond in hundreds. Moreover my fiancé told me that he wanted to get the best girl as his wife so he was observing everyone and then I am a winner...Gud luck..trust me you will be very lucky..I have seen your posts and I could understand just give yourself some time..

Angels

Come on..tell you one more thing..he is my fiancé and he had hundreds of gfs..and at many places in the world but now he is with me..so why should I care. Even sme were ready to marry him..but he has chosen me..so u should be proud that you are not the part of junk..you are the diamond in hundreds. Moreover my fiancé told me that he wanted to get the best girl as his wife so he was observing everyone and then I am a winner...Gud luck..trust me you will be very lucky..I have seen your posts and I could understand just give yourself some time..

lol is ur man has (sun,moon or venus) in capricorn or sagittarus? lol

and u a water sign?

RA1

I am not sure his birth date is sept 9 and 87 and timing is 9.00- 10.00 am, u.p india and yes I am a scorpion..how u know..? His mom don't know his exact birth time so don't know exactly..

RA1

Trust me..it won't happen..guys like these they always from their so called gfs that its hard to find good girls like us..you are faithful and they always want a faithful wife..you can get my fiancé chart..if it helps..if it resembles your bf..it will help you..I can give you mine also:)

Angels

Trust me..it won't happen..guys like these they always from their so called gfs that its hard to find good girls like us..you are faithful and they always want a faithful wife..you can get my fiancé chart..if it helps..if it resembles your bf..it will help you..I can give you mine also:)

cool get me his details also urs too ill check it

Angels

lol yes!! he is an earth sign hahaha so similar lol

i am a water like u are and my bf a earth like ur bf
another thing my bf's moon in virgo make him a virgo through verdict chart sitll i am a cancer both in western and verdict.

thankyou so much for ur charts leme do my research hehehe

hugssssssss RA

Angels

yes ur man is very much similar to my man hahaha cos his venus in 11th house haha thats what makes the man look for many woman and wants to be a freedom lover they want to talk to every woman in the world & flirt flirt flirt but indside they be looking for the best woman..so they will have 5 main girls and wait on by watching who will be the best match hahaha