Synastry chart

Koko

Is this a good match? Will something happen? :) IMG_8171.jpg

waybread

Koko, any chance you could repost your chart using the free charts section at Astrodienst www.astro.com ? We need to be able to read the degrees off the chart or a table of aspects to determine whether an aspect is in-orb.

waybread

Koko, most synastry chart comparisons will have a mix of positive and difficult aspects.

What I look for are conjunctions, sextiles, and trines involving your paired inner planets, as well as inter-aspects between them. The ascendant is important as well. Jupiter is a "feel good" inter-aspect. Saturn can confer a sense of responsibility but it can lead to difficulties with a conjunction. Then squares and oppositions can lead to conflict in a relationship. When planets do not make a major aspect, they simply don't share much interest or sparkle.

I don't use the minor aspects. I think the asteroid Juno can have real meaning, but not most of the others. With too much business in a chart, you can make it mean anything you want.

Especially with someone born close to your own birth year, the outer planets will be more or less conjunct for everyone in your age bracket.

The strongest positive aspect in this chart is that your moons are sextiled, but without a lot of the other major indicators, I don't see a lasting romance here. So this looks like the potential for a good friendship to me.

Last edited: