Psychic aspects in your Birth Chart... what so you think

I was told Pluto in Scorpio and my Moon in cancer was something... does anyone else know what other aspects there are and what does it mean? Im new to this and trying to learn TY TY TY

Attachments

• natal Faith.jpg
    natal Faith.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 38

Frisiangal

Psychism is most often associated in its various forms with those words in which 'psych' makes up a part.
Every one is psychic, whether it comes to feeling atmospheres or seemingly to know beforehand how someone is or what is going to happen. The one is more open to the suggestion infliltrated through or by the environment than another.

Sun is representative of the psyche, and it is Neptune that is linked with being 'psychic', as the word is understood to work.

In some foreign languages the word 'psychic' is made up of words that, together, translate as (the most common) 'clair-voyancy' = seeing clearly. The spirit(Sun), mind (Mercury) and feeling (Moon) are not cluttered by 'matter(s)' (Earth) and are able to move freely within their specific realms of (un)consciousness.

Neptune in the chart would indicate how 'seeing clearly' can work at its best. Yet most people produce an invisible veil of mist or fog (Neptune) to envelop or shroud those circumstances they don't wish(Moon) 'to see clearly'; i.e. playing ostrich:wink:, OR, that they consciously(Sun) prefer to avoid and/or 'not see'. Neptune produces the absolute truth as it really is. Such a truth is not always easy to want to consciously access.

Neptune is also associated with the induced comatised, narcotic, and/or sleep/dream state; all realms that produce conscious (Sun) release into alternative realities.

In Western astrology thought it's the influence of the outer planets that are coupled with the 'super'-natural insight (or in sight??) states. Uranus is said to relate to the intuitive 'all knowing' influence, Pluto to the consciously repressed made known.
I believe traditional astrology would place such states under a Moon with personal planetary influence?

Harsh aspects to the outers can be suggestive of either negative influences that get in the way of their intent, OR the challenges of their positive influence in finding their way into consciousness.

Which may now offer you increased in-sight into your own chart?

:smile:

Brizabot

Premium Member
I was told Pluto in Scorpio and my Moon in cancer was something... does anyone else know what other aspects there are and what does it mean? Im new to this and trying to learn TY TY TY

I just seen that u attached you birth chart. I’m still getting used to this site.
But WOW. Your chart is almost exactly like mine. What’s your birthdate?

Brizabot

Premium Member
Psychism is most often associated in its various forms with those words in which 'psych' makes up a part.
Every one is psychic, whether it comes to feeling atmospheres or seemingly to know beforehand how someone is or what is going to happen. The one is more open to the suggestion infliltrated through or by the environment than another.

Sun is representative of the psyche, and it is Neptune that is linked with being 'psychic', as the word is understood to work.

In some foreign languages the word 'psychic' is made up of words that, together, translate as (the most common) 'clair-voyancy' = seeing clearly. The spirit(Sun), mind (Mercury) and feeling (Moon) are not cluttered by 'matter(s)' (Earth) and are able to move freely within their specific realms of (un)consciousness.

Neptune in the chart would indicate how 'seeing clearly' can work at its best. Yet most people produce an invisible veil of mist or fog (Neptune) to envelop or shroud those circumstances they don't wish(Moon) 'to see clearly'; i.e. playing ostrich:wink:, OR, that they consciously(Sun) prefer to avoid and/or 'not see'. Neptune produces the absolute truth as it really is. Such a truth is not always easy to want to consciously access.

Neptune is also associated with the induced comatised, narcotic, and/or sleep/dream state; all realms that produce conscious (Sun) release into alternative realities.

In Western astrology thought it's the influence of the outer planets that are coupled with the 'super'-natural insight (or in sight??) states. Uranus is said to relate to the intuitive 'all knowing' influence, Pluto to the consciously repressed made known.
I believe traditional astrology would place such states under a Moon with personal planetary influence?

Harsh aspects to the outers can be suggestive of either negative influences that get in the way of their intent, OR the challenges of their positive influence in finding their way into consciousness.

Which may now offer you increased in-sight into your own chart?

:smile:

Such good insight!!

frisiangal thank you that's a great way of explaining.... I was just wondering if there were common themes or most common aspects in that... im learning this and I find it so profound how accurate this is.. thank you so much