Very blue eyes

Starsareround

I have extremely bright blue eyes and uranus sextiles my ascendant and my chart ruler with a tight orb...no aquarius in my chart at all though. Heavy virgo.

Osamenor

Staff member
Anyone

I think it's a Aquarian thing

I think it's a genetic thing. If the genes for blue eyes aren't in your gene pool, you can have the most Aquarian chart in the world and your eyes won't be blue. Conversely, if both your parents have blue eyes, yours also have to be blue, even if you've got nothing in Aquarius and Uranus isn't doing much in your chart.

I suppose the quality of your eye color--extremely bright, extremely intense, that kind of thing--could have astrological correlations, but what color your eyes are wouldn't be determined astrologically. Genes determine that. People born all over the world, in all ethnic groups, have roughly the same chart if they're born within a day or so of each other, but they don't all have the same coloring options to draw from the gene pool.

watcherofthesouth

I have bright green eyes - Sun in Aquarius and Uranus on the Asc in Libra. Both of my younger sisters have brown eyes (father has green/mother has brown). Probably genetics but maybe I had some help :)

Osamenor

Staff member
I have bright green eyes - Sun in Aquarius and Uranus on the Asc in Libra. Both of my younger sisters have brown eyes (father has green/mother has brown). Probably genetics but maybe I had some help :)

Are you the only green eyed person among your siblings?

Aquarius and Uranus are associated with difference. So, having either or both emphasized, particularly on or around the ascendant, could mean there's something about you that's notably different from your family or the people around you. If a particular eye color is unusual for your family or your ethnicity, but still possible, then you would be the one to have it. Or maybe it would be something that stands out about its quality--not just green, but bright green. Not just blue, but very blue. Etcetera.

Or, maybe you'll manifest some other difference--like being left handed, or much taller or shorter than everyone else, or having an unusual and obvious birthmark, something like that.

watcherofthesouth

Are you the only green eyed person among your siblings? Yes[/COLOR]

Aquarius and Uranus are associated with difference. So, having either or both emphasized, particularly on or around the ascendant, could mean there's something about you that's notably different from your family or the people around you. If a particular eye color is unusual for your family or your ethnicity, but still possible, then you would be the one to have it. Or maybe it would be something that stands out about its quality--not just green, but bright green. Not just blue, but very blue. Etcetera. In my case it's an unusual light green..

Or, maybe you'll manifest some other difference--like being left handed, or much taller or shorter than everyone else, or having an unusual and obvious birthmark, something like that.
And I am left handed too! (only left-hander in family)

brainpuddle

I think lighter colored eyes are more prevalent in Aquarius and Gemini, particularly a very clear light blue.
Libra veers towards hazel, or having gold flecks.
Earth eye color tends to be on the darker/muddier side.
Scorpios are majority dark eyes, like their hair, but seem to have a significant minority group in the reverse (much like in the case of Cancer body types), with blond hair and icy blue eyes.
Cancer and Pisces eyes I'd say are less often brown than blues, greens, and greys, often a bit murky in their coloring, but are most notable and consistent for their shape and... for lack of a better word, texture.
I haven't noticed any particular patterns in the eye colors of fire signs, but that could easily be my own fault.

Melaike

Dark greens, dark blues ; I associate them with Scorpio.
Very blue light eyes can come with Scorpio/Pluto and Libra-Leo-Sag-Gemini-Aquarius mix

CapAquaPis

Blue (light as in changes from near green to dark blue) eyes and dark brown/black hair here, the power of Saturn and Aquarius alike when both my sun and moon are in the same sign but in the 8th house, and my parents both have brown hair, but my Mom (Aqua cusp Pisces moon) had blue eyes she passed down to me.