hello

sethi

hello everyone.

I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM. I AM A SORT OF AMATEUR ASTROLOGIST,BUT I WOULD ALSO LIKE SOME ONE ELSE TO READ MY HOROSCOPE TOO.

FEEL FREE TO POST ME YOUR PROBLEMS. SPECIALLY FOR WOMEN AND GIRLS WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS.FINANCIAL OR OTHER WISE

REGARDS

SETHI
________

Last edited:

Whiskee

Hi Sethi,

I just registered today too! How kind and generous of you to offer your knowledge to women in particular in need of guidance. Hope see you around the forum.

Best,
Whiskee

sethi

modcleopatra said:
i'm curious... Why women? Why even the female specific thing at all?

well . This is my preference. I am willing to offer the best possible guidance to women. Mostly because they are the weaker sex. Men can bear the problems but for women the problems weigh down on them ferociously.

And also " never look a gift horse in its mouth" . This is my advice to you (free just like my services will be in this forum).

Hoping to hear from you soon

bye for now
sethi
________

Last edited by a moderator:

Nexus7

I have recently heard a similar attitude towards women, but then, this was from someone who came from a very different culture, which could have explained it.

Vista

sethi said:
WELL . THIS IS MY PREFERENCE. I AM WILLING TO OFFER THE BEST POSSIBLE GUIDANCE TO WOMEN. MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE WEAKER SEX. MEN CAN BEAR THE PROBLEMS BUT FOR WOMEN THE PROBLEMS WEIGH DOWN ON THEM FEROCIOUSLY.

AND ALSO " NEVER LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN ITS MOUTH" . THIS IS MY ADVICE TO YOU (FREE JUST LIKE MY SERVICES WILL BE IN THIS FORUM).

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

BYE FOR NOW
SETHI
Physically weaker, but that's about it. I don't think you give women enough credit. For example: Not to offend any of the men out there who take responsibility for their children, but how often do you see women up and leave their children behind to never see them again? Rarely. It takes a lot of inner strength to raise a child(children) on your own, something, quite honestly you don't see men do very often. BTW I am not a single mother.

The majority of us are all astrologers in some capacity on this forum offering "free services" to fellow bloggers.
Vista

Nexus7

I have made observations, comments from my knowledge of astrology too.

I don't know where you are from Sethi, but all I would say is that most people in the West would disagree strongly with the idea that women might be spiritually or psychically weaker than men.

I am not going to start assigning genders to planets, or 'masculine' or 'feminine' planets or luminaries to either sex, either.

sethi

Hello

First of all, I am a male.
I am married and have 2 kids.
we do not have a free culture where I live. A man or a woman cannot live with each other without getting married.
When a person gets to live with each other, they get to know their likes and dislikes. Women in our society tend to suffer more. Either they have problem trying to find a husband ( which incidently they do not do themselves but their parents do) or they get divorced and then find that financially they are in hot water, having kids , the husband is not paying any child support etc , and divorced women here in India find it really tough getting a new partner. Here partner means husband.
Each society is different , each culture is different . And we should respect this without trying to criticise it.
I do astrology, palmistry and numerology and for some people i just start seeing or feeling and i tell them and it is usually true. This thing is in my family.
But again i would also like some one else to read my chart too.

And again it is my preference to help women more.

"On this thread, you were unjustly winding up people "

I am not sure i understand the above sentence. I have just let my preference known.
My preference will stay the same regardless. Women cannot become men.
they have 40% less muscle mass and the women you see at the bodybuilding contests use steroids.
I also visit other forums, and i am always searching for true enlightment.
And i have helped a lot of people too, and i am proud of it, and not many people can say the same. It is always easy to criticise
I think i have explained myself. Never thought i would be doing so. And just for letting my preference known.

Anyways, I will still help those in need and they can contact me by replying to the thread. or send private message ( only in really serious case)

regards

sethi
________

Nexus7

I thought it might be a cultural thing and misunderstandings due to a clash of cultures - I met someone from India recently who also described women in similar ways.

I did not believe you were trying to wind anyone up Sethi, but I can see why some individuals here might wish to confront you on this one. Speaking for myself, as a woman I am happy to be in a culture where I am free to live without certain kinds of oppressions, though the astrology of such things can be more complex, I think.

sethi

Nexus7 said:
I did not believe you were trying to wind anyone up Sethi, but I can see why some individuals here might wish to confront you on this one. .

hello

and why would anyone want to confront me on my personal preference?
they won't change though.i am not trying to confront anyone.
A forum is all about helping other people , not trying to confront other people in what they believe in or not.

regards

sethi
________

Last edited:

Nexus7

Sethi

There is nothing wrong at all about your preference in whom you offer your advice.

I wanted to say that what some people may question is, any belief that women may be less strong spiritually and mentally as well as physically.

There are people I might prefer to others, because I know that I cannot offer them the kind of work or services that they need. Plesse don't be offended now, somone else aplogised for their words now. I have lived in a foreign country for over a decade and have come up against many misunderstandings and confrontations.

Perhaps everyone here now needs to step back a little and see all this in terms of misunderstandings and I would not expect to agree with you on some things, any more than you would expect me to agree with every opinion of mine.

Last edited:

Vista

Hi Sethi,
Hum...Mercury wasn't even Rx on this one!

I do a lot of Numerology myself. I find it fascinating how it validates Astrology. I'm a Master Life Path 11.

Do you feel comfortable posting your chart for people to take a look at your transits or your natal chart? If you haven't done so, click on Forum Jump and scroll down to the appropriate area (i.e. transits for example) and you can ask your questions there. I have done so many times and have found other astrologers interpretations very enlightening.

Vista

sethi

hello vista

my life path number is 6.

i have just posted my chart in the transits forum as you said. hopefully someone will give me some enlightment.

my dob is 8 march 1966.

pls do give me your date of birth if you are so interested.

i might be able to give some detail about it to you .

bye for now

best regards

sethi
________

Last edited:

sethi

hello

i have been doing palmistry since the age of 14. When i was 12, i read the book on palmistry by cheiro which belonged to my mother.
Again i got interested by cheiros book of numbers at age 15. however, have read a lot of books on palmistry , astrology but not on numbers.

i got seriously interested in astrology after paying a local famous astrologer a lot of money. About 500 dollars ( in 1996 that was a lot of money especially in Pakistan.
This astrologer is still alive and what he had told me at that time , were like writings on wall, so firm and correct, that i did not believe possible. I have not seen such correctness anywhere.
But there are problems here . When you go to some local astrologer , he will look at your chart and if he sees some problem , he will tell you to give him money equal to cow meat or goat meat cost in your weight in kilos. and he will make you king. and change the stars. this is the main problem here where people believe in black magic , etc. illiteracy is rife and such peoples livelihood is confirmed.

Just some details

bye for now

regards
sethi
________

cassanra

Sethi, I do appreciate your reaching out to others. It does appear that though you have been raised in a certain culture you are aware of its affects and are quite "sensitive", meaning aware of energies around you. Great gift. Welcome to the forum.

Kerrie

Guru ... sorry I mean Sethi... maybe you have a case of self importance... this forum may be good for you to open your eyes... im off to check out your chart :rolleyes:

sethi

hello kerry

hello kerry.

How are you.
Please note that no astrologer is perfect, and i want to learn something too.

Please don't call me guru (an indian word), Sethi is fine. Professor , Dr etc will do too:cool:

I had a quick look at your chart too:)
You are under saturn return, did you know?
Saturn will have his eyes on your natal sun, mars and mercury mostly.
Jupiter is helping you now but not so much next year. So the effects of saturn will really show themselves. Lie low, try to control your emotions (which will be difficult).
a strange things is that you are pisces (so am i ) and pisces is a feminine sign. but conversely your ascendant is aries (a male sign).
but most of your stars (major ones ) are in feminine signs.
And your ascendant is a male sign.
what all this shows is that your personality variates between:

The person who knows exactly what he wants in life and is willing to do everything to get it, and

The person who is unsure and may not try his best or will be looking for his seat in this dynamic world (in a few words)

At the end of saturns visit , 2 years from now in about 2010, you will be offered something which you always wanted, but there will be some element of compromise too. So choose logically and with good intentions for a better future for yourself.

don't have time and got to run. Any questions ? please do tell me and i will try to give you my best. pls briefly state your questions precisely and please keep the time limit within 1 and 1.5 years only. general questions usually get the same type of reply (general reply)

bye for now

sethi
________

Kerrie

Re: hello kerry

sethi said:
hello kerry. You are under saturn return, did you know?
How can I miss it?!

sethi said:
Lie low, try to control your emotions (which will be difficult).
I am very fiesty lately...

sethi said:
a strange things is that you are pisces (so am i ) ).
I did notice that you were a Pisces, both your Sun and Mercury conjunct mine... I then wondered why your comments offended me so much if we have a Sun / Sun conjunct and Mercury / Mercury conjunct? Then I decided to let it go and moved on to something else...

Mmm... although I dont agree with your comments about women "ARE THE WEAKER SEX. MEN CAN BEAR THE PROBLEMS BUT FOR WOMEN THE PROBLEMS WEIGH DOWN ON THEM FEROCIOUSLY." It makes me angry how some people/you think like this... its quiet a generalisation dont you think. Everyone is an INDIVIDUAL, which I am sure you have realised looking at birthcharts.

Anyway I wasnt expecting an overview of my saturn return, I will say thankyou Guru... :p

Last edited: