I fell in love with my own stalker.

Inline

Yes, it sounds crazy, but things happen...

......Should I follow how I feel and pursue this as a relationship despite being seemingly rejected this time? Should I back off, is this too dangerous? Does he love me or is he just insane, and needing an object for his obsession?

ALARM BELLS are ringing, i think you're intuition is telling you this too.:bandit:

I'm not an astrologer but i don't think you'll find many people (or astrologers) who'll recommend staying in a destructive relationship? That'd be rather poor counselling, or not?

You might have to work this one out yourself...sorry:unsure:

Vista

Re: I fell in love with my own stalker! ...

I was wondering if you have your exact time of birth? I was just clarifying as I would expect a slightly different placement of your planets. It makes all the difference in the world for the interpretation.

Also, please post his chart separately. This type of synastry chart is useless without the degrees of the planets and angles.

I did notice he has Venus conjunct Uranus. This is the classic sign of someone who likes what is not available(i.e. the Hunt) and once the "kill" is made, it's off to greener pastures. Unavailable can come in many forms, the person is in another relationship, lives far away, not interested, etc. It can also go both ways, so either he is rejecting or the person he wants is rejecting them for whatever reason. I suspect he has Uranus either in his 5/7th house or Uranus challenging the ruler of one of these houses. These are very difficult aspects and makes it tough to ever be truly happy within a relationship. It's also pointing to someone who could spend a lot of money or have problems with it, but without the exact time of his birth it's hard to say for sure what houses it rules. Now I noticed Mars the ruler of your 7th(if you birth time is correct) is conjunct Uranus and Neptune. You have the same issues as this man does, liking what is not available. There is the tendency to look at relationships with rose colored glasses and there can be deception involved. Getting involved with men who have addictions is highlighted, as well as fast starts and abrupt endings to relationships that leave you scratching your head as to what happened. Now, again this is dependent on your time of birth.

I say you dodged a bullet although I do understand it doesn't make it easier. I just went through something similar with a man who has the same type of issues.
Yes, it sounds crazy, but things happen...

I had an admirer for almost a year, who I consistently rejected romantically for the majority of that time because I was already involved. WE still communicated almost every day as "friends" and I gave him as much emotional support as I could. What I didn't realize was happening was that I was slowly falling in love with this person and getting absorbed into their fantasy dreamland where emotions run high, there's only the two of us, and it's like time stops when we meet.

It's a very intense feeling, and I often ask myself, how could I be attracted to someone who has openly threatened me, my life, and my well being many times - someone who has very openly made sadistic and cruel remarks towards me and expressed wanting to own me like nothing but a object. Is it because I see that there is more to this person than that? Those things don't define him, they just add another dimension to a troubled but fascinating personality full of depth and intensity of emotion.

I finally realized how I felt recently, and I wanted to enter a relationship with him, but I got shot down instead this time. I felt an incredible withdrawal effect. He told me all he cares about is sex, and that he cannot love anybody, but I am positive that's not true. His entire demeanor changed from a very sweet and sensitive person, to a sadistic psychopath (about six months ago) Now I'm in a lot of pain and confusion - since logically I shouldn't even like this person to begin with, but I do.

I sense a lot of Pluto influences now, and each relationship that appears seems to bring with it unheard of levels of destruction - emotionally, sexually, and physically.

I feel like I've made a huge mistake and caused a lot of pain to a very sensitive soul, pushing him off the edge and making him go mad with grief at times. I want to fix this.

Synastry - (I'm on the inside)
I attached my Natal too.

Thank you very much - RB

Last edited:

mrdecc

Premium Member
The following information is not to be confused with sun sign descriptions.

Physical attributes of 'soul mate'

Venus ruler of chart ( unless Saturn is to be considered )

Venus conjoined Saturn orb 1deg
Venus sextile Pluto orb 4deg
Venus conjoined Neptune orb 9deg

thus for physical features

1st Capricorn
2nd Scorpio
3rd Pisces

1st Capricorn, Saturn or both on or near the asc or mc
2nd Scorpio, Pluto or both on or near asc or mc
3rd Pisces, Neptune or both or or near the asc or mc

Capricorn general physical

Medium stature, nose and chin long, glance more or less fixed to the ground, eyebrows low, hair and eyes dark, facial hair thin.

Scorpio general physical

Fairly well proportioned body, Scorpio usually has disproportioned body shape e.g., long body and short legs. As Pluto is in 2nd decanate which is ruled by Neptune/Jupiter it gives the body better proportions. Body firmly built but nervous, eyes will be penetrating, peculiar and fascinating, hair and beard will be black or brown often curled and dense.

Pisces general physical

Fleshy body, pale grey/green and watery eyes, usually the makings of a double chin, pale complexion, round shoulders, short arms and legs, hair fine and silky.

The 'soul mate' attributes should be seen as follows, the 1st description is the main description the other two modify what is specified in the 1st, e.g. Scorpio will increase the body size, thicken the facial hair and reduce the chin size, Pisces will lighten the eye's and skin. ( Pisces will have a lesser influence as the orb is greater )

If your stalker matches the above description then physically he is your 'soul mate'. if he matches just one or maybe two of the description's, then physically he will be compatible.

There are other factors to consider, namely his mind and spirit, but at present just the physical will suffice to show whether he is 'the one' or just a compatible mate.

You have Pluto in the 1st house and Libra asc but house 1 is mostly Scorpio. Your chart suggests that you are physically attractive on top of that you are instinctively perceived as having a really intense, deep, passionate, destructive, all consuming energy. Then once you get past that energy and actually talk to you, you find that the mind is as intense and magical as you had hoped it would be. As If your mind is not interesting and absorbing enough, when you engage your powers of abstract thought you can converse with the best and most 'out there' of philosophic thinkers.

You are a magnet for extreme people, I believe you always will be.

Your stalker has Pisces in the asc and Neptune near the mc, I believe this chap is compatible physically with you.

All the best

ashriia

With Pluto in the 1st house. Intense people will always be attracted to you. Because this is the energy you give off. And you also have Moon square Uranus natally... which can make your own emotions teeter-tottery. My guess is you fell in love with this fellow, because he reminds you of yourself, or you recognize him as being like you. On your bad days, you might exhibit similar emotional outbursts as him. Wanting to fix him, or the situation is only natural... as you would subconsciously be working to fix yourself in the process.

best of luck

Last edited:

RB298

Vista, I'm also curious why the synastry I posted is not useful? How could I make the chart in a way that it would provide useful information? Because the synastry interests me very much.

Saturnian

It's a very intense feeling, and I often ask myself, how could I be attracted to someone who has openly threatened me, my life, and my well being many times - someone who has very openly made sadistic and cruel remarks towards me and expressed wanting to own me like nothing but a object. Is it because I see that there is more to this person than that? Those things don't define him, they just add another dimension to a troubled but fascinating personality full of depth and intensity of emotion.
Would you still be fascinated if you were to find out that actually that person isn't that deep and not capable of enormous depth and intensity?I think you are more attracted to the idea of "discovering" him and bring out the good in him than you are actually attracted in him.Him the way he's at the current moment.You should never a relationship hoping someone will change or you will manage to change him in the process,cause that means both parties are getting in it for the wrong reasons and it's disrespectful to try to change someone against their force.
Also you're not a psychologist,except if you have potential or some sort of talent you can't really help him and when he won't allow you to help him you can't force it upon it.And the way it is described it's not an equal relationship,you'll play the "doctor" part and he the "patient" part.Even if he were to get into a relationship with you could you really do that?What if he didn't turn out the way you wanted?Maybe what you think he is underneath all those layers isn't who he really is,only what you assume he is.

Sunny

For me it is clear, the only guilty one in this affair is Pluton. Your Scorpio ASC and its second ruler Pluton can give you self-destruction behaviour, and that is normally for Scorpions, their danger of their own.
Like you're describing your feeling and your situation I see that you are just like beeing bewitched by this person. That happens to so many people and even to a folk, yes. And when this person is going away, when all has finished in a way or another, then you are astonished by the following total emptiness where you cannot even understand that all this time happened to you! The problem is only, that you cannot do anything to stop it neither by your reflecting and your logic nor by your will - yes, that is what we call to be bewitched by someone.

Now, have a look at your Pluton, he is not only that bad. You have the capacity of great lucidity as a Scorpio rising. Use the good side of this Pluton to learn how to stop to be so strong willed for suffering and ask you how you could stop it and for what it will be so useful. Be strong for yourself.

Sunny