So I discovered Qanon recently...

Bunraku

Well, I saw a few posts about it on this forum and I was curious so I searched it up....and wow...

I don't think I can ever return to the way I thought about things before... I feel like my eyes have been opened :andy:.

I've been learning so much recently. It's so amazing how the internet allowed communities like these to exist and thrive and help educate others like me. I was absolutely lost and clueless before, disillusioned by the system, wondering why there's so many things that aren't right, but now it all makes sense. Nothing is ever what it seems.

The recent Moon (Scorpio) square Sun (Aquarius) really took off for me. :surprised:

katydid

Well, I saw a few posts about it on this forum and I was curious so I searched it up....and wow...

I don't think I can ever return to the way I thought about things before... I feel like my eyes have been opened :andy:.

I've been learning so much recently. It's so amazing how the internet allowed communities like these to exist and thrive and help educate others like me. I was absolutely lost and clueless before, disillusioned by the system, wondering why there's so many things that aren't right, but now it all makes sense. Nothing is ever what it seems.

The recent Moon (Scorpio) square Sun (Aquarius) really took off for me. :surprised:

Our newly elected Fascist administration is essentially making it illegal to follow Qanon. :unsure:

blackbery

Yep, they only want us to follow the fake news & their evil, manipulative narrative. Anything else from what THEY tell us is called a 'conspiracy theory'.

THANK GOD for QAnon, Digital Soldiers, who search out TRUTH.....& then post it wherever they can to educate & 'wake up' the world.

Look at them trying to ridicule & mock Gen Flynn. But he got so many views & likes even though the fake news media tried to discredit QAnon....that they ended up banning him from Twitter!

Michael Flynn posts video featuring QAnon slogans

There are more than 10,500 replies to Flynn’s tweet, many from self-identified QAnon supporters who thanked Flynn for his comments, used the same hashtag or posted clips of their own oaths. Flynn’s video had been viewed 1.8 million times as of Tuesday, according to Twitter data.

Our newly elected Fascist administration is essentially making it illegal to follow Qanon. :unsure:

waybread

You need to read this. All of it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/men-qanon/story?id=73046374

And this one:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531

See also:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/americas/2021/01/29/the-qanon-timeline/

There is good evidence that there is no actual Q, but that Q is an imaginary character created by James Arthur (Jim) Watkins and his son Ronald. Jim Watkins got his start in Internet commerce by setting up p*rn*graphic websites and figuring out how customers could sign up for them anonymously without being detected.

Watkins is at least the publisher of Q, if not Q himself. And he is no Washington insider, hidden within the "deep state."

None of Q's prophecies have actually happened.

Some of Q's claims-- about Hillary Clinton's alleged pedophile ring in the basement of a DC pizzeria-- are patently false. The restaurant named has no basement.

Oddly Clinton has never been charged and there has been no upsurge in reports of abducted children.

I tried to learn when the last Q-drop occurred: apparently it was Dec. 8, after a couple of months of diminished drops. Q was silent during the terror attack on the US Capitol building and the Biden inauguration.

Which is not surprising. Given the boatload of legal trouble this individual (or individuals) will have once Q's true identity is brought to light. And the computer algorithm experts are closing in on him.

QAnon has a kind of millennial religious mentality to it, in that if Q's prophecies turn out to be false, his fans come up with another explanation or conclude that the Great Storm will simply occur in the future.

A fun QAnon conspiracy theory now is that Biden is actually part of the QAnon plan! He signed 17 (count 'em) executive orders on his first day in office. We all know that Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, right? He's definitely in on QAnon.

So please embrace Joe Biden, folks. He's obviously a part of the bigger QAnon Great Awakening, to unfold in the near future!

TRUST THE PLAN!!!

BTW, did you know that in "The Matrix" the ingredients in red and blue pills were actually switched? That's right!

Last edited:

blackbery

This is the BEST red pill documentary expose̒ of the ugly truths about our world and the people who run it I have seen in a while. The narrator includes a lot of information in ten relatively short episodes and offers insight into the QAnon movement. Mind-blowing information for the uninitiated and some surprises even for those familiar with the topic! Alert Reader has provided summaries of all available videos.

By Janet Ossebaard & Cynthia Koeter

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MYHTpUW9KAXQ/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRizDPuLs8c4/

Q is a Military Tool, perhaps a Super-Computer used by the White Hats & the posts are always dead on. According to Juan O'Savin, there are only about 10 people who can post on the Q board. Nobody knows who they are although there is speculation that Trump has posted on there a few times as it sprung up in 2017, after his win which was a total surprise to everyone.
QAnons are Digital Soldiers who use the Q posts to speculate & delve deeper into the rabbit hole. Some of the best known are J.O'Savin, Robert Steele, Martin Geddes, Mel K,
Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward & many more. Many others post short music videos & others even go to places with their own cameras to investigate certain things. It's a very peaceful, democratic, grass-roots movement with no leader & anyone anywhere in the world can be a QAnon if they have information they want to share.

Like Bunraku, I had NO idea about who really ruled the world & how they kept control.
I never knew such evil existed in this world. However, it's all part of The Great Awakening which is taking place in the world. We have to see it to believe it. Only then can the entire corrupt, satanic cabal be destroyed.........which it is now.

Good/God is finally winning over the evil.

blackbery

With all due respect, Alex Jones is not the Q 'leader' but he's entitled to his opinion .There are many that trash the movement & that's okay too. It's not for everyone.

You have to learn 'discernment'. If it resonates with you & you believe it, then it doesn't matter what anyone else believes. I don't believe everything I hear from every QAnon....some definitely have more contacts & have better informatiofn.

We don't go around trying to convince anyone of anything, we believe in Freedom of speech.. We just wish the Big-Tech would stop banning & censoring us...although thank God for Telegram, Rumble & Bitchute.

It's really made me aware & woken me up, along with millions around the world.

blackbery

Mmmmmmmmmmm....

I don't think using corrupt media is helping you make your case.:unsure:

ABC/NBC are bullhorns for Xiden?Dems & the deep state, the very same corrupt, satanic system that Q is exposing & destroying!:surprised:

Bellingcat's founder Eliot Higgins is paid directly by G.Soros....although he also crowdfunds to appear legitimate. No conflict of interest here!:andy::andy:

War Propaganda firm Bellingcat continues lying about Syria

Bellingcat churns out such tripe constantly, and there’s a new article published yesterday that has all the usual warmongers salivating with particular enthusiasm

Michael Kobs
@MichaKobs
·
Apr 12, 2018
#Douma #DoumaMassacre #DoumaProvocation
The tweet deleted by Eliot Higgins (Bellingcat) proves some serious manipulation of the chlorine cylinder. Probably this is the reason why he deleted it. Compare the deleted version to the later White Helmet version.

https://twitter.com/MichaKobs

Q actually began its inception after JFK's assassination. However, they had to wait for a POTUS like Trump to come along to move forward with The Plan.

MSM are terrified of the Q Movement because they search out the TRUTH.

blackbery

:lol::lol::lol:

Totally agree although Q said to give them time as more & more information about the evil cabal drips out....like you say though a certain % will never wake up.:andy::unsure::whistling:

Thanks for the list, Dave from x22 is my personal favourite & Robert Steele.
I don't know about some of the others so will check them out...good to get more intel.:biggrin:

I swear, if some people haven't woken up by now, I'm not sure they ever will.... :sleeping:

They might be the 4-6% who can just never wake up, no matter what. They're too in the matrix.