Uranus quincunx Moon

freakout

In the next few days Uranus will quincunx my Moon and I don't know what to expect from this transit. I feel that some sort of a change is going to happen as Saturn and Pluto already conjunct my NN in 2nd house...

Any info about this one?

Last edited:

katydid

Quincunxes, by transit, do not usually trigger actual events. It is more likely that
a conjunction/opposition or a square will set off events and sudden changes in circumstances.[ in my experience, although it can affect physical health]

Uranus rules your natal IC, and thus, your 4th house.[ family, emotional stability, urges/needs]. It is transiting your 6th and quincunxing your Moon in the 11th, ruler of the 9th. It might have more to do with an underlying feeling/attitude than an actual event. Maybe a general feeling of discontent?

It might be something to do with an internalized feeling, or life script ornnarrative-- [4th house ruler , challenging the Moon in 11th]

...that is now making you feel awkward or uncomfortable [transit to the 6th, inconjnct the 11th]:bandit:

If we want to look at potentially eventful transit passes, I'd look more closely at the Chiron transit opposing your Moon. :cool:

Chiron is less than a degree from the opposition and it sextile natal Saturn in the 3rd---giving you a solid opportunity to learn new ways of communicating your feelings, disappointments , without criticising or nagging others instead.

Natal Saturn in the 3rd is the 'release point' for the natal T-square to your Moon.

We look to the release points to see how we can alleviate the stress and strains that come with the challenging squares to your Moon.

Saturn is a release point because it trines the Moon, the apex/trigger of the T-square. So it shows us the inherent talents and qualities that you have[trine]
that can be used to mitigate the challenges to your Virgo-ish Emotional Nature. :innocent:

The reason this transit of Chiron opposing the Moon is so important is partly because this Chiron creates a sextile to Saturn as it opposes the Moon.

Sextiles are similar to Trines, and they are also considered 'release points' to stressful squares or oppositions.

So this Chiron transit taps into the natal Saturn, by sextile, which creates an 'earthly' [Sat/Cap] opportunity [sextile] to create change in the heart chakra, chest region and the solar plexus. [5th house]

Read as much as you can about Chiron, in transit and natally. :bandit:

I think it takes you to to the 'heart of the matter' here and now, in terms of current transits to your Moon. 'What is it that really hurts me, and makes me shut down communication to those I love most?'

One thing I have noticed with Chiron transits coming from Pisces[ or from mutable houses]----is that the native sometimes just have to forgive themselves....just accept and deal with personal shortcomings that are screeching forth from the unconscious, and accept you are woefully inadequate, as we all are, and we must learn too love ourselves more, so we can accept other's love incoming---[Chiron/Pisces, in 5th/111th opposition, opposed Moon]

Last edited:

freakout

thank You for the answer :)

I thought that there will be a major change with this transit (mainly financially), but now I see that it won't... it's really frustrating because I don't have any progress in my life for about 6 years and I'm very tired of it...

Uranus will square my Saturn from June to October, so maybe then something will happen? but Saturn rules my 3rd and 4th house, so again - nothing about money...

katydid

There is good news on the financial front. :smile:

You have had a long, difficult transit of Saturn and Pluto, moving through your 2nd house of income.

That transit is over, just about now. You can see that Saturn and Pluto are about to leave the 2nd house.

And JUPITER, a beneficial influence, and the ruler of your 2nd house of Money, is just about to enter that house.

YAYYYYYYYYYY

Change your attitude, be more enthusiastic and pro-active. Usher in this new phase with a positive attitude!:sideways:

freakout

thanks ;) that's true - Saturn and Pluto will move to my 3rd house next year, Jupiter will enter my 2nd house in October this year, so we will see :)

katydid

Okay good.

So the key to transits is that we need to HELP activate them. We cannot sit back and expect all the changes to just happen, without our efforts.

So clean up the messes that Saturn/Pluto made as best you can, as they make their exit this year.

What were you supposed to learn from this? Natal Saturn trines your natal Moon.

So one thing you can work on is stabilising that Virgo Moon, which is the apex of a t-Square. Learning not to freak out and not to be anxious and nervous, if things look shaky?

Whatever your longterm lesson was during Saturn/Pluto, like learning to survive on very little income, learning to stretch your money, learning to persevere, in spite of delays and setbacks?---consolidate those lessons so you can progress to the next transit.

Jupiter could be a very nice transit. But you have to actively seize those opportunities. Do something with your ideas. Complete the dreams and plans...

Sagittarius Jupiter

In the next few days Uranus will quincunx my Moon and I don't know what to expect from this transit. I feel that some sort of a change is going to happen as Saturn and Pluto already conjunct my NN in 2nd house...

Any info about this one?

Hi Dawid,

quincunxes are not that important.
It can mean losses of money of others. It can also mean plays losses and health losses. (6th house)

Carlos

freakout

yeah, I've had a big problem with my health when Uranus entered my 6th house in 2016 - I almost died, but fortunately recovered pretty quick from it, so it was a really big event that woke me up and showed me what this world is really all about...

these last 3 years were pretty hard financially - since then my life has stopped and I can't move forward, even when I push hard... my time to progress has not come yet and I know this when I look at the transits for the next few years - Uranus quare Saturn this year, Jupiter conjunct Uranus next year, Pluto conjunct Saturn in 2026, so there is much more to come :)

and I hope to see some reversal of this mental devastation that happened during Pluto transit, because I've started to really hate people and the world that I live in - I feel tired all the time, discouraged, I want to be alone as long as possible and almost everything makes me angry... I don't even want to think about future, money, etc. - I just want some peace and a good health, nothing more