Polarities

BTD

Hi all.

I do not even really know what to title this post.

It seems to me that I have many planet/house configurations in my chart that seem to emphasize polarity. Perhaps that doesn't make alot of sense, so I will list the configurations in question in hopes that they can help me illustrate what I am talking about.

1. I am a Libra rising with Venus in the 7th house. (The ruler of the first house posited in the opposite house.) Also, it should be mentioned that a Libra rising chart in itself is a "polar reversal" of the natural order of the zodiacal wheel.

2. 2nd house is ruled by Scorpio, with Scorpio's traditional ruler, Mars, in the 8th. Again, the ruler of a particular house is posited in the opposite house.

3.Sun in Pisces, in the 6th house. Here, the Sun is in the house opposite to the one naturally governed by the sign it is in. Another incidence of "polarity", although different than the first two examples.

4. Mars in Taurus, in the 8th house. Identical to the Sun situation above. (Mars is in the house opposite to the one naturally governed by the sign it is in.)

5. Cancer on the 10th house, Moon in the 4th (opposite) house.

6. Virgo on the 12th house, Mercury in the 6th (opposite) house

Any thoughts on this?

Am I reading something into nothing?

ElenaJ

Intriguing question. Can you post your chart?
In theory, the planets are working from a weaker position than they would normally have, but this also can give a certain reciprocal energy to them.

BTD

Hi Elena. Thank you for looking into this.

Hopefully I posted my chart correctly.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_d_3253_158772.jpg
    astro_2gw_d_3253_158772.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 17