is he cheating for money?

namaste

there is an old friend who has asked my group of friends to help him economically with a loan...is he sincere? I feel dark situations....will it be good to help him giving him money?

HE IS in 6th retro for us, so not in a good house

how can i read this chart? please thanks

Attachments

• ques.jpg
    ques.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 35

Whoam1

My Capricorn just flipped. He's giving you bad vibes, your uncomfortable, and your using astrology for a financial question. I know you want to help out but money isn't the only way to help, you can give food/clothes etc. Sorry this isn't astrological, I also apologize if this hinters the post. I'd rather however voice thus message and risk getting in trouble than not say anything.

waybread

He is ruled by Jupiter. It is retrograde (turning back to old friends, perhaps,) and in the 6th house. There is a chance he is in poor health and needs some medical treatment, but has he said why he needs the money?

In my experience, there is seldom such a thing as a "loan" to a friend in financial difficulties. They seldom repay, and often disappear from sight. If you wish to make him a monetary gift, then that is probably more realistic.

I think there is some deception here: both you (Mercury) and Jupiter are ruled by Mars, located in the 8th house. Possibly he needs money to buy himself out of a bad situation. Do you know if he is a drug user?

namaste

I do not know about drugs,
He is ruled by Jupiter. It is retrograde (turning back to old friends, perhaps,) and in the 6th house. There is a chance he is in poor health and needs some medical treatment, but has he said why he needs the money?

In my experience, there is seldom such a thing as a "loan" to a friend in financial difficulties. They seldom repay, and often disappear from sight. If you wish to make him a monetary gift, then that is probably more realistic.

I think there is some deception here: both you (Mercury) and Jupiter are ruled by Mars, located in the 8th house. Possibly he needs money to buy himself out of a bad situation. Do you know if he is a drug user?

Last edited: