All About Neech Bhanga RajaYoga By Sourabh Soni

ajleo22

Hi Sourabh

Nice blog ,I have question

you have mentioned -Jupiter was in its sign of debilitation Capricorn from Jan 11, 1985 to Jan 25, 1986
Which is correct as I was born in 22 aug 1985 and my jupiter is debilitated.But my mars is also debiliated as it is with cancer.

My lagna rashi is Gemini which is in 1st house with venus.
And in my 2nd house Mars and Mercury is there with cancer.
In my 8th house Jupiter is there with capricon .
Many astrologer told me that i have this neech bhang raj yogya as mars and jupiter are seeing each other. but i m not sure .

What your input for the same.

Regards
AJ

Dear - thanks for your feed back... but i will request you to please read my blog again on below url as i have updated few examples with charts ... and i hope i have written about every situation there ... even you can also find your answer there....there you can read my other articles also...

Note - Must understand the meaning of neecha bhanga and neecha bhanga raja yoga

http://astrologywithsourabh.blogspot.in/2014/03/allaboutneechbhangarajayogabysourabhsoni.html

after reading my article ...must share your feedback...i will wait..

Last edited:

ajleo22

hey Sourabh

Thanks for the URL ,you have explained nicely...Good JOB :biggrin:
http://astrologywithsourabh.blogspot...urabhsoni.html

you have mentioned (example 5)

[FONT=&quot]Note - If you found above situation in your chart then please i will suggest you to look other factor also.. Because i have seen many charts of above situation and persons suffer a lot and even cant enjoy benefits of this raja yoga.

so you mean to say location and position of other planets

so in my case-
[/FONT]
I am born in Gemini lagna .

1st house -Venus with Gemini(Lagna house)
2nd house- Mars and Mercury with Cancer
3rd house -Sun with Leo
5th house -Saturn ,Ketu and Moon with Libra
8th house -Jupiter with Capricorn
11th house -Rahu with Aries

And as per your examples mentioned in the url (example 5), I have this neechbhang rajya yog .but what you suggest as per position of other planets in my kundali.

Will this Neechbhang benefits me? What you suggests

Regards
AJ

hey Sourabh

Thanks for the URL ,you have explained nicely...Good JOB :biggrin:
http://astrologywithsourabh.blogspot...urabhsoni.html

you have mentioned (example 5)

[FONT=&quot]Note - If you found above situation in your chart then please i will suggest you to look other factor also.. Because i have seen many charts of above situation and persons suffer a lot and even cant enjoy benefits of this raja yoga.

so you mean to say location and position of other planets

so in my case-
[/FONT]
I am born in Gemini lagna .

1st house -Venus with Gemini(Lagna house)
2nd house- Mars and Mercury with Cancer
3rd house -Sun with Leo
5th house -Saturn ,Ketu and Moon with Libra
8th house -Jupiter with Capricorn
11th house -Rahu with Aries

And as per your examples mentioned in the url (example 5), I have this neechbhang rajya yog .but what you suggest as per position of other planets in my kundali.

Will this Neechbhang benefits me? What you suggests

Regards
AJ

dear u still didn't read my article ... I have mentioned everything... Even about your planet situation... U have only neech bhanga and its not raja yoga... And what should u calculate that i have already mentioned in the bottom in my article...

Pls read again and understand it thoroughly...

xldv52

hey Sourabh

Is there neechbhang raj yog in my kundli

birth details

Date----13 april 1987
place----Etawah UP india(26° 47' north
latitude and 72° 20' east longitude)
Time----7 pm

I have read your article,i think i have neech bhang raj yog in chandra kundli.
It will be very kind of you if you can check,i have never consulted any astrologer. I am new to astrology.

Regards
xldv52

Last edited:

dulcinea

I have neech Bhanga RajaYoga in the Tenth house. Venus is debilitated but conjunct Exalted Mercury, my 7th and 10th lord. I have crossed age 36. I am divorced and do not want to remarry again.

Will my Venus give the good results of Neecha Bhanga Rajayoga only if I remarry in future (I mean,through my spouse-to-be?)