can anyone help me with this synastry and composite?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I can send you the astrodyes for both of you. This will allow you to see which houses and planets are the highest friction for both of you.

By looking at that, you will know why things are likely to be the most troublesome. If you PM me an email address I will list this for you.

Then I will follow-up by explaining the most significant stuff to look at first.

Would you like a book to own for this kind of work?

Vista

Can you post the natal charts separately? This type of synastry chart is basically useless with the degrees of the planets and angles.

As for the composite, first of all I am curious about the 10:30 birth time you have listed. It appears to be rounded off or perhaps a guesstimate. Could you confirm this? When one of the birth times are off it skews the composite ASC, therefore we don't know where all the planets are placed within the chart. Regardless, if we just look at the planetary interactions I see you have a T square with Mars-Pluto-Saturn, a conjunct with Venus and Neptune, and Moon opposite Uranus. These are very difficult configurations and could make any kind of long-term relationship an unhappy one. Unfortunately, these planetary interactions can make two people strongly attracted to each other and if you manage to become enmeshed in a relationship, the cracks begin to show.

can anyone help me with this synastry/composite

kimbermoon

I agree that this chart may not be applicable if the time of birth is not right.

thus, what is determined in this chart may or may not be accurate;

What might be the specific concern in the relationship that sparks the inquiry?

Two Scorpios coming together can make for a tumultuous relationship [emotional power struggles and control issues].
Uranus/Pluto-subject to sudden, unpredictable changes that could be powerfully transformative, but more likely disruptive and stressful.
Pluto/Moon-baggage from the past can be intrusive. Perhaps the relationship itself could be for the purpose of purging and healing. Both parties would need to be balanced on both the emotional and psychological levels, thus a need for mutual understanding and compassion.

Neptune/Jupiter—she can exert a confusing, deflating, at times deceptive, influence on his ability to grow and expand, or he may expand her illusions about love. Over-idealism can give rise to unexpected expectations in him. Religious differences or disagreements may be intrusive.

I see a strong emphasis on spiritual issues, which could only work if both are striving for a similar purpose...otherwise they could be divisive.

Mars/Jupiter: this internalized conflict in her can either be exacerbated, or resolved by his own alignment between the two.
Her path of destiny relates to financial security and resources; his relates to career and public reputation.

astrology02

The synastry is a mess! The only aspect I see that may provide some relief is the sun conjunct mercury. You guys may be able to communicate your differences and work through some of them, but there are too many challenging aspects overall. You may be drawn to this person because they have a problem that you think you can help them with. You may see them as wounded in some way and want to play a saviour role in this relationship. (your moon- conjunct his chiron) . But just be aware that this is not enough to hold a relationship together.

The house overlays in the synastry are not strong enough. A lot of the planets fall in the 11th, 9th or 12 houses. 11th can be good for a friendship and may seem pleasant enough at first, but are not enough to hold a relationship together. You need planet overlays in each others 7th, 1st, 4th, 8th, 5th (a lot of which are relationship houses). There's also a lot of stressful aspects that over time will cause the breakdown of the relationship.

The composite is a little better, there are a lot of positive aspects between the moon which will suggest an ability to understand where each other are coming from emotionally and work through some issues. But again the t-square between pluto, saturn and mars (which are all malefic planets) is worrisome. Also in the composite the planet placement isn't strong. The first red flag i see is saturn almost exactly conjunct the DSC which could represent divorce or separation. Or something like an authority figure, society etc. may make it difficult for this relationship to work. Most of the planets are in non-personal houses (the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th). The moon is placed well, but again one positive up against a list of challenges will be difficult.

Also the pluto opposite moon aspect in your natal chart is something that may cause a disruption to your relationships. You may want to control how things work out or manipulate people so that they stay in your life. Your emotions can get the best of you sometimes.

Last edited: