what he thinks about me

Gozdeserhat

hello, ı had a fight with someone that ı care too much. ı am searching if there is a way for us to get over the fight and be friends again. since he was the one who cut the dialog off , ı wonder what he thinks about me. ı am venus he is mars, seperating a square aspect

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_do_i_mean_for_him_hr.40249.31867.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_do_i_mean_for_him_hr.40249.31867.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 58

blackbery

Hello,
You k now that a square aspect doesn't imply a 'no' answer. It usually indicates a serious impediment to a positive outcome. It sounds as if he is very angry to cut off all contact.
Why did you two have such a nasty fight? Are you right, is he right or are you both right & need to step back & wait before you both come together again.

With Mars in H1, he is very much on your mind. He is trying to distance himself because he is hurt. Let him be & concentrate on yourself. Your co-ruler Moon in terrible shape, your emotions are all over the place. Take this time away from him to calm down, concentrate on your life & not what he is thinking.

Whatever will be will be.

IleneK

Premium Member
The square in the recent past suggests to me the falling out between you. And right now you/Venus and he/Mars separate, so no coming back together in the near term. Rather your significators will be disjunct when you/Venus move in to Pisces, so you may continue to not see eye-to-eye or understand the other's point of view.

I think he is remains interested in the relationship because he/Mars is in your/1st house. But he is debilitated, very down or sore, from the matter between you. I think you are neither favorably nor unfavorably on his mind, based on his/Mars' reception to you/Venus. More neutral.

Although I do not see your coming together now, I do think it will matter less to you and you may feel better soon when Venus moves into its exaltation in Pisces.

waybread

Venus (you) has passed its prior aspect with Mars. This might symbolize your argument or remaining hard feelings.

When Venus does change signs it will be exalted in Pisces (good) but combust the sun (not good.)

With Mars (him) in your first house, he is still interested in your; but Mars is in detriment in Taurus so he may not feel like it's worth it to make any overtures.

The moon indicates your emotional stake in the matter. Its next aspect is an opposition to Mercury, so your communications might still be troubled.

I think it is too soon to try to re-establish a relationship.

Just give it time.

tikana

Hes def into you but you are so over him. Venus overpowers sun in pisces
So you wont even give a **** what he will do next
Mars is conj algol + will conj alcyone weeping sisters imo hes effed ..he ******* up.
How doeshe feel? Def loves u moretgan u do him but his harsh words will b ringing in your ears for quite some time

Gozdeserhat

Hello,
You k now that a square aspect doesn't imply a 'no' answer. It usually indicates a serious impediment to a positive outcome. It sounds as if he is very angry to cut off all contact.
Why did you two have such a nasty fight? Are you right, is he right or are you both right & need to step back & wait before you both come together again.

With Mars in H1, he is very much on your mind. He is trying to distance himself because he is hurt. Let him be & concentrate on yourself. Your co-ruler Moon in terrible shape, your emotions are all over the place. Take this time away from him to calm down, concentrate on your life & not what he is thinking.

Whatever will be will be.

Thank you so much for your kind answer

Gozdeserhat

The square in the recent past suggests to me the falling out between you. And right now you/Venus and he/Mars separate, so no coming back together in the near term. Rather your significators will be
disjunct when you/Venus move in to Pisces, so you may continue to not see eye-to-eye or understand the other's point of view.

I think he is remains interested in the relationship because he/Mars is in your/1st house. But he is debilitated, very down or sore, from the matter between you. I think you are neither favorably nor unfavorably on his mind, based on his/Mars' reception to you/Venus. More neutral.

Although I do not see your coming together now, I do think it will matter less to you and you may feel better soon when Venus moves into its exaltation in Pisces.

Gozdeserhat

Venus (you) has passed its prior aspect with Mars. This might symbolize your argument or remaining hard feelings.

When Venus does change signs it will be exalted in Pisces (good) but combust the sun (not good.)

With Mars (him) in your first house, he is still interested in your; but Mars is in detriment in Taurus so he may not feel like it's worth it to make any overtures.

The moon indicates your emotional stake in the matter. Its next aspect is an opposition to Mercury, so your communications might still be troubled.

I think it is too soon to try to re-establish a relationship.

Just give it time.

Gozdeserhat

Hes def into you but you are so over him. Venus overpowers sun in pisces
So you wont even give a **** what he will do next
Mars is conj algol + will conj alcyone weeping sisters imo hes effed ..he ******* up.
How doeshe feel? Def loves u moretgan u do him but his harsh words will b ringing in your ears for quite some time
Thank you so much for your kind answer. Yes ı am allready over his harsh words. And he is so in trouble financially since He Got fired 😔 ı am so unhappy for him but ı cant call him