how attractive am i based on my natal chart

caplibrarising

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
caplibrarising,

While there ARE astrological indicators of "universal beauty", the beauty that MATTERS is the beauty another person sees in you. In astrology this "beauty" is called "synastry" and it's what happens when ONE person's chart interacts with ANOTHER person's chart. THAT is the "beauty" out of which dating, relationships, and marriage come from. So while you CAN look for indicators of "universal beauty" as you have been doing, matching YOUR chart up with ANOTHER person's chart will give you a REAL idea of how attractive you are to THEM.

About beauty,

Tim

JUPITERASC

It's not that hard. Your rising sign is ruled by venus to start with. So venus is your chart ruler and strong in your chart. Study every aspect that your ascendant makes with any planet and what kind of beauty it gives to you, also look at the aspects your venus makes.
also, check the reliability of birth time
this chart has a late ascendant :smile:

if birth occurred only half an hour later

then Scorpio ascendant

so study the chart and assess

waybread

You probably look super.

The question is more, why is this a particular concern of yours? These days, many women are much less into their appearance than they are into the other interesting facets of their lives.

I think there are 3 possible explanations.

1. In modern astrology, a planet conjunct the sun indicates what the person identifies with. With Venus, your ascendant ruler closely conjunct the sun, you probably identify with your physical beauty more so than most people. Your ascendant/first house indicate your physical appearance, and Venus rules esthetics and femininity.

People with Venus ruling the first house are usually attractive unless there's something really negative in the chart hitting Venus, but this doesn't seem to be the case in your chart.

2. Chiron is a little planetoid that seems to have a big impact. It shows us "where it hurts" in a way that is unlikely to heal over time. However, if we stay open to experiencing those hurts, we gain in wisdom and compassion.

The moon rules our emotional natures, as well as Mom and our home life. Chiron conjuncts your moon in Saturn-ruled Capricorn. This is a recipe for hurt feelings. You may also feel lonely or worse yet, difficult to love at times. Maybe Mom or you have siblings (third house moon) who hurt your feelings or were emotionally unavailable. With the opposition from Jupiter in the 9th, maybe you felt disrespected by teachers.

The point, however, is that whatever negativity such people might have sent your way, it is not objectively real that you got a worse dose than most of the planet does in their respective ways. Just that you are hard-wired to feel slights more keenly and to take them to heart. Especially if you got criticized for your perfectly good appearance, you could easily doubt your attractiveness.

3. In traditional western astrology it works a bit differently. A planet half a degree away from the sun would be said to be "combust" the sun, which would weaken it. If you've somehow got objective evidence that you're physically unattractive (like being a burn victim or having a rotten genetic inheritance from your parents) you might vote for this option.

Surgery will not affect anything in your chart. If you would feel better with plastic surgery, that's fine. But you know the old saying, that "beauty is skin deep."

I know, I know-- you didn't want to hear that. But we can both think of celebrities and people we know who are facially un-favored, but they nevertheless project a feeling of being happy in their own skin, and others respond well to these women's own valuation of themselves.

If you can muster a sense of happy self-confidence and have flattering clothes & hairstyle, I think you'll look super.

Hey, Venus says so!

Last edited:

waybread

Just another thought from the Look Your Best department.

I'd focus on Libra (rising sign) and Capricorn (sun, Venus, moon.) Both these signs suggest a classical, even conservative look. Libra seeks balance, and Capricorn can be very traditional in its outlook. You'd probably feel more comfortable without anything too flashy or out-there. I suggest well-made clothes in traditional fabrics like silk, wool, linen, cotton.

Don't forget that Capricorn is the mountain climber, so if you have a career objective, in an understated way you can start dressing the part.

Each sign and planet rules particular colors. If your skin tone supports these colors, Libra's are light pink and light blue, plus opal and jade. Capricorn's are darker understated earth tones like gray, brown, and black. Saturn's color is also a dark bottle green. These would go well with your birth stones rubies and garnets. (There are different astro-systems for gemstones, though.)

Did you every have your colors analyzed? There are several systems, but the one I did goes by skin tone paired up with a season.

Most people are Winters. People with ancestry from Asia, Mediterranean Europe, Africa, and Latin America usually fall into this season. Colors are white, black, and bold primary colors like red and blue. If you are a winter but bold colors don't fit your Libra-Cappy nature, you can stick with basic black and white.

Spring and Summer have generally fair skin and hair. Spring's skin tone is more peachy, and if the hair is naturally blonde it is more gold- or strawberry-blonde. Summer's skin tone is more naturally pale. Spring people look good in warm pastel colors like coral and yellow-green. Summer people look good in cooler pastel colors like mauve and grey-blue. These skin tones look horrible in black, but generally OK in other understated colors like navy blue for Summers.

Autumns are the natural red-heads with pale skin that is apt to freckle. Their colors are in the autumn leaves.

If you're not sure which season you are, try holding up some towels or clothing items of different colors to your face. Black that looks good on a winter will look horrible on a summer, for example.

I'd suggest you explore these options further, and have fun with them. With transiting Pluto hovering around your ascendant, midheaven, and sun, this is a good time to rethink your style sense.

Last edited:

leomoon

Very attractive I'd think, with Sun closely cazimi Venus and sextile Mars -

You probably attract many guys.

Lucky you! Do you have a choice to make? :wink: