Need a carrier advice immediately!!!!!!

untitled

I must take a serious professional -Personal decision on my carrier immedatly For that I mean that I am alreadylate and I must had already taken that decision even yesterday!

I stipulated a major career contract in mid January during retrograde Mercury for professional cooperation and moving abroad for the next 4 years. The work offer was made in December but formally signed in January because of the due to reply. This is one those contact types that are crucial to people's carrier steps and can change your life. Working abroad is not something new for me notheless this contract is very important.

There are some serious clauses in the contract that if they enter in action would have serious legal and judicial implications to the professional, social and personal life.

My most critical period for this contract is the spring, say starting from late March and especially during late April and May again during Mercury retrograde ( 30% of the planets shall be retrograde some people say in May) and later throughout the entire duration of the contract

I am reading horoscopes over the web and some people are suggesting to be very careful at that time of the year especially in May. They also suggest that a success that I will make this year will last long, but a wrong choice or action can have lasting consequences(!!!).

Statistically speaking I have noticed that I have problems when Mercury is retrograde. Let me just say that I am having very bad experiences from Mercury retrograde and it has created a lot of disturbances and serious problems in the past .The question is if I should go on with the contract or I end up having troubles

I need an immediate response only from those who have something to say
Thanks in advance.

The Chart is attached!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_u.30994.23558.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_u.30994.23558.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

muchacho

I must take a serious professional -Personal decision on my carrier immedatly For that I mean that I am alreadylate and I must had already taken that decision even yesterday!

I stipulated a major career contract in mid January during retrograde Mercury for professional cooperation and moving abroad for the next 4 years. The work offer was made in December but formally signed in January because of the due to reply. This is one those contact types that are crucial to people's carrier steps and can change your life. Working abroad is not something new for me notheless this contract is very important.

There are some serious clauses in the contract that if they enter in action would have serious legal and judicial implications to the professional, social and personal life.

My most critical period for this contract is the spring, say starting from late March and especially during late April and May again during Mercury retrograde ( 30% of the planets shall be retrograde some people say in May) and later throughout the entire duration of the contract

I am reading horoscopes over the web and some people are suggesting to be very careful at that time of the year especially in May. They also suggest that a success that I will make this year will last long, but a wrong choice or action can have lasting consequences(!!!).

Statistically speaking I have noticed that I have problems when Mercury is retrograde. Let me just say that I am having very bad experiences from Mercury retrograde and it has created a lot of disturbances and serious problems in the past .The question is if I should go on with the contract or I end up having troubles

I need an immediate response only from those who have something to say
Thanks in advance.

The Chart is attached!

As a general rule of thumb, if you have a bad feeling about doing something, don't do it.

About this Mercury retrograde thingy, I'd say it has been mostly blown out of proportions. If something goes terribly wrong during those times of the year, it's probably 90% self-fulfilling prophecy and only 10% actual astrological influence. And the actual astrological influence part you can counter easily by just double-checking all your important business decisions and by staying as much focused as possible (i.e. simplify and de-clutter).

Think about it, Mercury is retrograde a lot, and every year! Do you think it is reasonable to expect your life going south for 3 to 4 months every single year because of one single astrological factor? It takes more than just Mercury retrograde to affect your life severely. However, whatever you believe could influence your life negatively indeed will influence your life negatively, no matter if it's true or not because it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. That's just the way our minds work and how thoughts turn to things eventually.

So if you want to be on the safe side, then take it slow during Mercury retrograde times, double-check everything and try to stay focused, don't take on too much projects and keep it as simple and as clutter-free as possible.

Good luck!