will they get convinced if i go n talk

waybread

karthik, I suggest you wait a while. Your chart has a very early degree rising, which generally means that it is too soon to give a correct answer to your question. Circumstances may change, for example.

The significators in this chart-- you, your girlfriend, the parents-- are all Mercury and Jupiter. Jupiter (your GF) is in the 12th house, which suggests that she is not in a strong position to help your case. Mercury is just past a square with Jupiter, but it is going to conjunct Saturn, which usually is not a good indicator. However, the moon is going to trine Jupiter, so I do not think your situation is hopeless!

Rather, I think it is just a bit too early. See if you can find out more about the parents' objections, and how you could better counter them, for example.

Dirius

Doesn't the 12th house represent things hidden from the querent?

Maybe there is something she is not telling you...

tikana

its the same question as the original. i mean nothign is changing. there was a sextile but he removed the chart.
0 asce means the question is trivial

waybread

Doesn't the 12th house represent things hidden from the querent?

Yes, it does.

Each house has multiple meanings. The 12th also represents prisons, hospitals, self-undoing, secret enemies, mysticism, monasticism, and altruistically serving misfortunate people.