Is that his girlfriend?

Lily1983

I was going to contact this guy I've been in love with for years, but stopped myself after googling him and found a halloween party photo from last year of him with his friends, but in one photo, he is with a girl and they both went as vampires.

Now I found another photo of him and her standing next to each other as guests outside on the steps at a wedding taken two days ago.

I needed to know the truth so I set out on searching online and found out because I cannot go on like this.

I've had the urgency to ask a horary question.

Is that his girlfriend? They have known each other a long time, maybe they became an item last year, I don't know.

She is Mars and he is Venus? Or the other way round as I am asking about two people, I'm guessing I'm not in the chart.

Mars sextiles Venus. Venus is in his first house. I guess that is a yes.

What will be the outcome of their relationship?

I'm strong enough to handle the truth no matter the outcome.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_is_that_his_girlfriend_32055_21059.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_is_that_his_girlfriend_32055_21059.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

8thstellium

Why not ask a common friend or him directly?
What your are doing comes across as stalking and you are not going to like yourself sometime time from now for that.
Moreover horary can't answer everything or
be correct all the time.

Last edited:

8thstellium

Why not ask a common friend or him directly?
What your are doing comes across as stalking and you are not going to like yourself sometime time from now for that.

Lily1983

I used to be a friend, but we have spoken in years. If I ask a mutual friend, I'm scared that person is going to tell.

I know this was a form of stalking, but thinking of him helped me through these terrible 10 years and I think I built him up in my head. So for therapy, I was finally able to get courage this month and google him. It has helped me a lot.

This horary question is just a form of reality for me. It's hard to explain, but finding out the truth helps me like it has been doing this past month.

Posting horary questions whatever the answers help me.

8thstellium

Reading your posts disturbs me very much.
This is madness. You can't live by horary forever. Horary is not 100% accurate. Even if it is direct as a science, the person reading it might make a mistake or the time captured may be inappropriate. There us a huge possibility if error.
What you are doing is postponing the inevitable, giving yourself false Hope
Rest is up to you. You can continue this madness n waste your life trying to figure out ALL answers through horary if you so wish.

8thstellium

Ok keep going. I tried to advice you from a sanity perspective. But It's in my best interest to not read anymore of your posts to preserve my own sanity lol.
Good luck to you and you keep going.

tikana

Lilly

i m so not getting involved here.
I got your PM

sorry but ur not making any sense.. just relax and stop obsessing

T

rafaella

I was going to contact this guy I've been in love with for years, but stopped myself after googling him and found a halloween party photo from last year of him with his friends, but in one photo, he is with a girl and they both went as vampires.

Now I found another photo of him and her standing next to each other as guests outside on the steps at a wedding taken two days ago.

I needed to know the truth so I set out on searching online and found out because I cannot go on like this.

I've had the urgency to ask a horary question.

Is that his girlfriend? They have known each other a long time, maybe they became an item last year, I don't know.

She is Mars and he is Venus? Or the other way round as I am asking about two people, I'm guessing I'm not in the chart.

Mars sextiles Venus. Venus is in his first house. I guess that is a yes.

What will be the outcome of their relationship?

I'm strong enough to handle the truth no matter the outcome.

With South Node on ASC it might be best for you to let go of this person, as hard as it can be. His significator is conjunct Sun, so I dare say he is involved.

I understand thinking of him has helped you deal with some difficult times in your life, but you can't go on like this. Perhaps its time to finally let this illusion in your mind go away so you can find inner peace and perhaps meet someone else. I do hope you can get to England soon, as that is your goal, so that you can start over. I would really advice you to seek counselling of some sort, it may help in moving forward.

all the best!

Lily1983

Thanks Rafaella. That's all I needed to know. I won't google him anymore and just concentrate on myself.

I understand men are a lot more simple than women think. If a man was interested in a woman, he would contact her, if he isn't, he wouldn't. I can take the hint. No more delusions of "what if".

Lily1983

Update: I found out from a mutual friend that they are together and have been for a few years.

I don't feel as heartbroken as I thought I would because I'm in love with the old him and after finding out what he is like now, he is a completely different person. This is meant to be...