Curious about this Venus square Uranus transit..

MMD1990

I will be going through this transit (Venus transiting my 4th house square Uranus (2nd house)) starting on the 24th and I havent been able to find much info on the transit except that it brings about some type of shock in a relationship? Im not currently in a serious relationship but I am seeing someone new..so Im wondering if there are any other explanations to this transit? Would love to hear anyones experience with it! Thanks!:happy:

Attachments

• march24transitvenus.jpg
    march24transitvenus.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17

Vista

Is it actually T Uranus square your Venus? This is of much longer duration. Instability in love is one manifestation, it could also be unpredictability in finances. Also look where Venus is placed and what houses it rules for other areas. This will happen 3 times, the transit, with the 2nd and 3rd causing an event.

IleneK

Premium Member
I will be going through this transit (Venus transiting my 4th house square Uranus (2nd house)) starting on the 24th and I havent been able to find much info on the transit except that it brings about some type of shock in a relationship? Im not currently in a serious relationship but I am seeing someone new..so Im wondering if there are any other explanations to this transit? Would love to hear anyones experience with it! Thanks!:happy:

Transits from Venus are fairly brief and tend not to have strong effects, although squares have more impact than the so-called soft aspects. Also, an aspect to a transpersonal planet like Uranus may not be consciously felt. If I were to take a crack at an interpretation, since Uranus rules the 3th house of communication, there might be difficulties [square] with impulsive communication in the relationship [Venus in Aries] possibly surrounding matters in the home or of the home or just very deep down issues [Venus in the 4th]

For a change in relationship I might look to transiting planets making aspects to natal planets in the 7th, to the ruler of the 7th, or to planets transiting through the 7th.

MMD1990

Is it actually T Uranus square your Venus? This is of much longer duration. Instability in love is one manifestation, it could also be unpredictability in finances. Also look where Venus is placed and what houses it rules for other areas. This will happen 3 times, the transit, with the 2nd and 3rd causing an event.

I posted my chart above and no its Transiting Venus (4th house) square my Uranus(2nd house). I keep reading about uranus square venus and I have read that there could be instability in love..but theres no venus square uranus explanations out there so I guess I will have to take note of what happens during those days.