There is a psychopath using black magic on me...

Cold Fusion

There is a psychopath using black magic on me, will he be brought to justice?

For the past two and a half years someone who thinks he is god has been using black magic on me, I have experienced extreme emotional and physical pain and my life is all but ruined now, I know he takes pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering, my question is, will he be brought to justice and can I regain what little life I have left, or is it pointless and I should just off myself. I know he will not stop, he is psycho in a way that cannot be described, he thinks he is god.

I don't want to hear anything from sycophantic god/jesus bigots (I will put you on ignore).

He rejoices in evil.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Last edited:

gen6k

you do have some type of hidden enemy.

with jupiter in the 1st. zues designates helper spirits.

jupiter is connected to uranus in aries
its dipositor mercury is also connected to uranus in aries.

your ruler is venus in 9th next to pluto

uranus is squaring your ruler from the 12th.

maybe contact a psychic?
and take serotonergic medicine...

it seems like you are depressed about love or something.

Cold Fusion

you do have some type of hidden enemy.

with jupiter in the 1st. zues designates helper spirits.

jupiter is connected to uranus in aries
its dipositor mercury is also connected to uranus in aries.

your ruler is venus in 9th next to pluto

uranus is squaring your ruler from the 12th.

maybe contact a psychic?
and take serotonergic medicine...

it seems like you are depressed about love or something.

I want justice, as I said he has caused extreme emotional and physical pain, and continues to use black magic, my life is over. I am depressed because I know as long as that psychopath is free, he will continue to attack me, he thinks he is god, literally. He is a lunatic.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I want justice, as I said he has caused extreme emotional and physical pain, and continues to use black magic, my life is over. I am depressed because I know as long as that psychopath is free, he will continue to attack me, he thinks he is god, literally. He is a lunatic.

Perhaps you should talk to law enforcement.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

There is no way that you can "bring someone to justice" for using black magic on you. Even if you could prove it, which you can't, there is nothing on any legal proceedings for that.

You gotta be kidding. Did you even bother to read the item I sent you. There was nothing involving magic in it. It was all about positive thoughts and clean living.

I know all about the first part, I was hoping somehow, someway, justice could be done. Believe me I have thought that through, if I were to kill him (he deserves far worse than death) than I would end up going to prison and probably be given the death penalty. So I would end up in the same position I am now. I sure in the hell am not going to exalt him.

No I did not read that link, and I will not, I clicked it and it is exactly what I did not want to see, it is irrelevant to the question.

Neptune Rising

I am unclear as to what is meant by "justice"? That may help clarify what significators to use in the chart. Currently, I don't know how the queisited would be brought to justice and what house lord to look at.

I agree with another poster here, talk to a psychic or someone who understands the nature of energy. I personally don't think talk of killing anyone will help anything. You are then becoming the very energy that you want to prevent entering your energy field.

Cold Fusion

I am unclear as to what is meant by "justice"? That may help clarify what significators to use in the chart. Currently, I don't know how the queisited would be brought to justice and what house lord to look at.

I agree with another poster here, talk to a psychic or someone who understands the nature of energy. I personally don't think talk of killing anyone will help anything. You are then becoming the very energy that you want to prevent entering your energy field.

How would you feel if I ruined your life, took a bat and attacked you with it? That is what he has done to me with black magic. Assault with a deadly weapon.

He belongs in jail and/or in a straight jacket in a mental ward.

I am not going to talk a psychic, that would accomplish nothing.

Last edited:

Vista

For the past two and a half years someone who thinks he is god has been using black magic on me, I have experienced extreme emotional and physical pain and my life is all but ruined now, I know he takes pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering, my question is, will he be brought to justice and can I regain what little life I have left, or is it pointless and I should just off myself. I know he will not stop, he is psycho in a way that cannot be described, he thinks he is god.

I don't want to hear anything about spirituality and/or jesus.

He rejoices in evil.

No, I don't believe based on this chart he will be brought to justice. The 9th house of law ruled by Saturn and it's on the DES and opposes your ASC and Moon(Moon rules action). Moon does trine your ruler Venus in the 9th but it also squares Mars, his ruler(the 7th house rules enemies as well).

Have you gone to someone(Maybe a Shaman or someone who practices Voodoo) to see if there is something they can do to help you protect yourself? You could also start another thread and post your natal chart with transits and progressions to see what is coming your way....Or you could fight fire with fire but I am not sure you would want to go there.

Neptune Rising

How would you feel if I ruined your life, took a bat and attacked you with it? That is what he has done to me with black magic. Assault with a deadly weapon.

It's your free will, and was only a suggestion from someone who is trying to help and clarify. It was also a suggestion from me to consider talking to someone who understands energy, as also Vista above suggests which is what all healers do, including Shamans. Only a few ideas. Still doesn't answer what you consider 'justice' to be, and how you hope it to be implemented.... The idea of getting clear on this questions is a means to make it happen. Clarity in the mind leads to things happening and manifesting in your life.

Last edited:

8thstellium

I got really really bad energy from you reading your posts.
You are taking your anger n frustration out on the wrong people, people who are trying to understand your problem n try to help.
Nobody holds that kind of power on your life unless you let them.
The power of suggestion is very powerful.
If you believe and attribute it to black magic, everything that happens will make sense in that direction only.

And from your posts, it seems like you are not interested in getting rid of black magic from your life but ONLY interested in doing tit-for-tat which generally does not work exactly the way we would want it to.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I got really really bad energy from you reading your posts.
You are taking your anger n frustration out on the wrong people, people who are trying to understand your problem n try to help.
Nobody holds that kind of power on your life unless you let them.
The power of suggestion is very powerful.
If you believe and attribute it to black magic, everything that happens will make sense in that direction only.

And from your posts, it seems like you are not interested in getting rid of black magic from your life but ONLY interested in doing tit-for-tat which generally does not work exactly the way we would want it to.

I only wanted help with the horary question, I never asked for spiritual help. You guys don't believe me than whatever, I can see you guys really don't care. I'll refer to him as the devil, I will not turn the other cheek to evil.

Did you even bother looking at the chart or where you just voicing your opinion?

8thstellium

Astrology cannot give us the answers most of the times.
Astrology, spirituality cannot help you where you are at now. What you need is a psychiatrist.

From personal experience all I can say is that there is no such thing as justice.
people can give all kinds of **** saying God's justice is different from ours etc etc...but there is NO such thing as justice. People do all kinds of evil things and get away all the time.
If possible just try to get help so you are not affected by the black magic this person is doing on you, if at all...you will be more at peace if you let go of the revenge or seeking justice thoughts..because, once again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JUSTICE.

amandajoie

I did the sabian oracle for your question and got

http://www.sabiansymbols.com/page11bd.html?id=974

It's amazing to me that you believe in evil but not in Jesus. If you believe in the devil why wouldn't you believe in god and Jesus?

Honestly praying to god is your only protection and salvation. Ask him that your enemies curses fail and die before they get to you, and to ask that they curse themself only when they attempt to curse you, that is, that their curse is turned back to themself, sometimes more than the original curse.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The sabian oracle clearly says you are not giving this forum all the information needed.

Culpeper

Premium Member
1. Witchcraft laws have mostly been repealed so you will get no legal justice.

2. The word "Spirituality" is in the subheading of this board so you cannot ban it from posts, and black magic falls under spirituality.

Delineation of the Chart: Your significators are Venus in the 9th house where it is very weak and the Moon in the first whole sign house where it is very strong. The Moon is also in exaltation. The psychopath is a powerful, malefic Mars in the 10th house. Aries is the 12th house of black magic, psychic attack and hexes. Mercury, the natural significator of magic, is in the 10th house with Mars. Mercury is combust really burned and out of sect. In that condition it represents black magic. The stars agree that you are a victim of black magic.

There is no remedy for this in the science of astrology as far as I know, but it does indicate what you can do, and this is shown by the Moon. Its next aspect is with Saturn. Mars and Saturn are in mutual reception. Saturn rules the 9th house of magic and the 10 of justice. This indicates that you will have to find a magic practitioner who can cast a counter spell for you. This will reflect the original hex back upon the perpetrator. This is the justice of magic. In addition, you will need a charged amulet to carry with you for protection. You can buy these amulets on line, but they have to be charged by someone who knows how.

Cold Fusion

It's amazing to me that you believe in evil but not in Jesus. If you believe in the devil why wouldn't you believe in god and Jesus?

Honestly praying to god is your only protection and salvation. Ask him that your enemies curses fail and die before they get to you, and to ask that they curse themself only when they attempt to curse you, that is, that their curse is turned back to themself, sometimes more than the original curse.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The sabian oracle clearly says you are not giving this forum all the information needed.

If there was a god than none of this would have ever happened. I don't respond to pain.

He is the devil: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1164&pictureid=6177

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

My question was will he be brought to justice, the answer is pretty much in that sabian symbol. It is him trying to get away with it.

A composite of him and the horary question has Saturn over the fixed star Zuben Elgenubis:

With Saturn: Dishonorable, often escapes justice but finally suffers, jealous, quick-tempered, domestic disharmony, bad for marriage, gain and legacies

td%20wtpbbtj_zpsnpcpa9mm.png

Last edited: