will posted items reach safely eventually?

8thstellium

Hi All,
I come to you looking for answers again.
Hope you can help.
I sent three packages to this guy I asked you questions about in the past.

One of them had documents only and shows as delivered
The second one has some very valuable items like his laptop, very expensive camera etc. This one the status shows as 'Cleared customs and in delivery facility' since 13th or 14th of Sept. It does not seem right. It should have gone out for delivery with in a few hours after it reached the delivery facility.

The third package has his gold chain.
and shows as delivered but am not sure and there is no way to validate if the gold chain was in tact when he received the mail or if someone tampered with the package.

Can you help me out?
Did he receive the gold chain safely?
will the second parcel with valuable stuff finally reach him without any loss or damage?

If and when he receives them, will he at least acknowledge the receipt of the same?

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_horary_horary_hp_71220_4754.gif
    astro_w2at_01_horary_horary_hp_71220_4754.gif
    58.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Anachiel

Hi All,
Did he receive the gold chain safely?
will the second parcel with valuable stuff finally reach him without any loss or damage?

If and when he receives them, will he at least acknowledge the receipt of the same?

Thank you

Moon left sextile of Sun, so I would think that he did receive the gold chain.

Moon now applies to sextile of Mercury, in his own 2nd house and ruling his 2nd house so, I would also think he would get the 2nd package fine...probably in about a week.

Most likely he will not acknowledge this directly to you but, rather a third party or messenger will acknowledge the receipt as there is little to no aspect happening with you, Saturn. However, Jupiter is collecting both Mercury and Venus. Jupiter rules his 5th (messengers) and your 11th of assistance and helpers. I'd think it would be about 10 days though it could simply be a week....probably.

If you want to speak directly to him, you'll have to assume the role of the Moon (which is also your co-significator) and call him, thus using that aspect to Mercury to your advantage.

best wishes

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the 3rd whole sign house to signify the packages and their delivery situation:
-Jupiter is significator of the 3rd house, and Jupiter is cadent (in 6th) and in its detriment in Gemini
-he (7th whole sign house, Cancer = Moon) flows away from Jupiter and indeed is sign opposite to Jupiter

These indications suggest to me significant problems with the delivery of the packages, and/or with the condition of the contents of those packages.

In my opinion it will be necessary for you to directly contact him, regarding this matter.

8thstellium

Thank you Anachiel n Dr. Farr.

Dr. Farr,
we are not in talking terms anymore. He won't answer even if i call n it is insulting to call him only to listen to him hang up.
I just hope the stuff reaches him safely.

Last edited:

8thstellium

Anachiel and Dr.Farr,
I highly respect both your views as what you predicted about me seeing him has come true in the past.
But looking at the contradicting answers from both of you, I am still anxious.

But I am thankful to both of you for your time.

Thanks and Regards

aquarius7000

Hi,

As I understand, you are returning his belongings=his 2nd H=Mer that were in your possession=your 2nd=Jup. Mer will meet Jup in a trine, so the possessions will again be with him. His 2nd H ruler, Mer, located in his 2nd H confirms that to me. Moon= him will trine Ven=his 3 H, which shows that he collects his parcel. However, Moon will immediately, after trining Mer (receipt of parcel), oppose Jup (possessions originally with you). This opposition to Jup and its being in detriment could either mean that he will not acknowledge/communicate the receipt of parcel (though he should receive it), or that the possessions are not in the same state as you sent them.

Please let us know if you do find out something yourself.

:)AQ7

PS: Anachiel, how does the following indicate the receipt of the gold chain, could you please explain:
"Moon left sextile of Sun, so I would think that he did receive the gold chain." Due to interception of Leo in his house?

8thstellium

Thanks AQ7.
Still no update from my side.
USPS has started an investigation on Monday, the 17th but Canada hasn't responded yet so the parcel is still missing.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for the interim feedback. I just looked at the chart again, and wondered for a moment, if Moon's opp to Jup (your 2nd H ruler), and Jup stationary to turn retro could mean that the parcel could return to you for some reason? However, before the Moon opposes Jup, it trines Ven, which is in his house, and ruler of your 9th (overseas=Canada), so I want to think that the parcel reaches Canada. However, there could be a delay, or as mentioned in my previous post, it could be that he won't acknowledge receipt, or that the item is not in the condition as despatched.

:)AQ7

8thstellium

Jup stationary to turn retro could mean that the parcel could return to you for some reason?

Interesting....A couple nights before I posted here I had a dream that I saw the status online that the items are on their way back to me!!
hmmm..

The parcel already reached Canada on the 11th. Cleared customs on 13th and reached delivery facility on 14th and the tracking status has been the same ever since.

So the package has already been overseas even before I posted this query.
Hope that helps?

Last edited:

8thstellium

No status update yet.
I am really frustrated with these postal guys. They do not know how to do their job, nor do they know what they are saying. Each person gives a different story. They said Canada will take 5 days (this being an express mail) and if I dont hear anything by end of 8 days, they will send me the claims forms. But now they say Canada has up to 30 days.

Also the status on canadapost website shows a scan after it as been released from customs saying it's been scanned at the local delivery facility in canada but the USPS is assuming that no information is available after it has been released from customs inspite of me repeatedly saying that a scan is available on canadapost.ca website.

Does not even look like tehy are anywhere close to having any status of the whereabouts of my parcel.

No wonder nobody like to send stuff by USPS anymore!!!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Personally I think this snafu is clearly shown in the horary chart by the situation of 3rd whole sign house lord, Jupiter, in its cadent and detrimented situation.

8thstellium

dr.farr,
It looks so.
You think the gold chain did not reach him safely either?
I hope at least the package can get back to me, so I will know where it is!
If it reaches him and the things are damaged, he will not even let me know or claim the insurance for damage.
I did call him and left him a VM but he never replied if he received the gold chain or if could go to the post office regarding this package. Obviously he does not want to return the call.
What can I do?!!

dr. farr

Doesn't seem there IS anything you can do, regarding this specific matter (the packages) except see what the postal authorities finally come up with...

8thstellium

Apparently the package was delivered on 14th itself, even before I posted tis query, but the person at the post office did not scan it in to the system it seems.
USPS was absolutely of no help except for increasing my blood pressure.
A supervisor at canadapost called the delivery facility as a favor and gave this information to me.
I called his office this morning and spoke to the receptionist.
He is currently on vacation and not at office so could not talk directly to him. (I wasn't planning on either. I was hoping to get his VM or talk to the receptionist who signed for the packages).

The receptionist was not very sure about MY parcels because she said 'he receives parcels all the time'.
She did say he received a little package (one with gold, but no way she could have known if the gold was safe in the package).
About the other parcel, the parcel in question, She said that there was a note on the box (When I asked was it "ATTN: his name", she said 'Yes' but I wonder why she would notice that since it was nothing special. It was just on the label and not anythng special. So I am not sure she is talking about the box in question)
So yes, I got the message of the receipt thru a third person.
But this is based on her memory from the numerous packages he receives!

As far as the condition of the items in the box is concerned, there is no way I can say if they were good or not. Sorry Dr.farr.

Thank you to all those that pitched in.

Last edited: