Will I see him anytime soon?

Anachiel

Hello All,
My life n thoughts revolve only around this one and only person.
How many ever Qs I ask, though the purpose of the Q is different, they all revolve only around him..
We havent seen each other since he left on 16th of Jan 2011.
The last I saw him was on skype around 18/19th of Jan 2011

But my heart and mind belongs to and with him but with passing time, i think how logical or practical is it! although i have no intention of moving on or being in another relationship with anybody else even if its not..

I have consulted many psychics and astrologers since then and everybody said we will meet again around Nov 2011 and some said around jan-feb 2012 etc etc...but nothing happened..
He must have even totally forgotten me by now..

My question is will i see him anytime soon?
Does he ever think or remember me in a good way? or am i nowhere in his life or thoughts?
Does he know I think about him all the time and that I still love him?

thanks to everybody for taking time to read my post

There is a point where you need to let go. Otherwise what you are doing is just self-abuse.

In this question you are detrimented as both the Sun and the Moon.

Your main significators here are separating; the Sun is leaving Saturn.

The Moon here is not much help either as her next aspect is a square to Saturn which, is not a promising aspect. So, even if you do see him, it won't come to anything and could possibly be difficult for you.

There is not much, that I can see, that connects or ties the two of you together, which to begin with, is evident in your description of the matter.

At some point you need to start practising 'letting-go' rather than "how can I get him", if only for your own emotional well-being and wholeness. I know that is easier said than done but, time and patience do heal. Also, setting out some good grief rituals and setting intentions to let-go will assist in the process.

The focus now needs to be on yourself. You can see Saturn is just fine there all exalted and angular. You, however, are detrimented. So, the focus clearly needs to be on you. You need to focus on yourself, re-building yourself and getting in touch with your needs as a whole person.

I do think, with the Sun about to change signs, that you are about to make some fortunate changes in your life and bring on more supportive friends and assistance. I say this because when the Sun changes signs, she will have mutual reception with Venus. This will strengthen you and bring other, better, more positive energies into your life. This should start to occur within the next couple weeks.

best wishes

Anachiel

Thank you Anachiel for taking time to reply.
I have a job and people at work think i am efficient and intelligent...
May be all my energy is diverted towards work..that's why i am doing okay at work...

I have been thinking about preparing for a certification for quite sometime...joined a study group etc.

So i am working on myself...but I do need to know what his situation is and if he ever thinks about me..or ever feels what he did is not right or if he knows i still think about him..

You said saturn is exalted and all good...What does saturn signify in this chart? what is it for?

Thanks again, a lot..

Not a problem.

Saturn doesn't really move for anyone. Saturn is in fairly good shape and signifies this other person you refer to.

However, the horary only addresses you and your question. You can't really read any more into the chart than that or you will go out of scope. The horary is simply answering your question of seeing them again and addresses the matter from your world, not theirs, as it obviously is your question.

Attachments are extremely difficult and nothing really relieves us except what we want to happen. However, there is a point where one must let-go and realize what we want is not always the best for all concerned. This is the beginning of wisdom that I believe these events in life try to teach us, difficult as they are. They teach us new and wider perspectives and, hopefully, compassion in the process, both with ourselves and others.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practices and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-quesited = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn
-querent Sun flows away from Saturn = - testimony
-quesited Saturn is in a pitted (blocked, neutralized) degree = - testimony
-querent's co-significator, the Moon, flows away from quesited Saturn = - testimony
-Sun and Saturn are in partile square aspect = - testimony
-dispositor of quesited's Saturn, Venus, is detrimented by sign and also flows away from querent's significator, the Sun = - testimony

All testimonies are -, which means that regarding seeing him again soon, is highly unlikely; regarding the question about him thinking about the querent, the answer here is yes because querent's significator, the Sun, is posited in quesited's signifying house/sign (ie, the 7th house under Aquarius)

rafaella

Antiscion of Saturn is at 0 Pis 36 and Sun will change signs and conjunct that immediately. This does show some contact/meeting, one degree - one month or most likely one year. Antiscion has a hidden quality to it, so possibly you'll see him from afar, or see him unexpectedly while on a trip.

Saturn is also in fall of Sun, it doesn't seem he is emotionally connected to you the way you are to him, but yes soon there is a change for you and you will not be as attached to him as you are now, when your significator enters Pisces.

Moon in Capricorn is very heavy and debilitated, the worst placement for it. Depressing thoughts are not faraway. Moon square his ruler shows things not working out, too many obstacles.

I hope you can move forward soon and find a way to letting go and heal.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I have deleted a number of attacking posts and responses. There is NO rule on the forum of how many times a question can be asked. If a person feels it important not to answer, that is what should be done ignore the post instead of attacking the poster.

TK

8thstellium

I have deleted a number of attacking posts and responses. There is NO rule on the forum of how many times a question can be asked. If a person feels it important not to answer, that is what should be done ignore the post instead of attacking the poster.

TK

Hi All,
I am back to give feedback.
I haven't met/seen him from near or far nor spoke to him not on phone, email, nothing.

All your predictions were correct.

Thank you.